The name itself – Pelargonium – Sounds Perfect. However, to grow this wonderful flower, you need to consider the maximum of subtleties. This is fully related to PAC pelargonia.
From the very beginning it is worth notify that Pelargonium forms a separate genus in the Geranium family, and not in him directly. Popular among gardeners opinion, as if these are complete synonyms, in the root incorrect. As for the PAC letters, they denote the trademark of the nursery of Elsner, located in Dresden. The first word in the reduction is Pelargonia, the second – Anthurium, the third – Chrysanthemum.
All three cases use Latin names.
Among the varieties presented below, Each flower can choose a flower to taste or make an ensemble immediately from several beauties at the flowerbed.
- Pelargonium Foxy forms big hats. Foliage painted into dark green tones, bloom occurs without any problems. A whimsical culture can hardly be called.
- Vicky Plushelistic Pelargonium forms Bright Pink Flowers. Judging by the descriptions, the closer the number of petals to the center of the flower, the one is shorter.
- Blue Wonder – just chic floral culture. Flower refers to zonal varieties. Polish flowers painted in non-standard purple-bluish tone. In the middle of the flower there is a white spot. Dark green leaves look very elegant.
- Giving semi-world flowers Lauretta has cyclama colors caps. Chunky bush strongly branch. Pink Pelargonium with a White Center looks very attractive.
- LILAC ROSE – another plush type. The plant forms dense terry flowers of gentle lilac color; At the same time, the bushes are relatively small.
- First yellow is a rather rare variety, because the yellow pelargoniums like him are not too familiar for gardeners. The variety was represented in the late 2000s, so the experience of working with him is already accumulated.
- Mexica Nealit Creates pink-lilac flowers, from the middle of which it seems like a white ornament.
- Victor variety fully justifies its name. The flower of this Pelargonium is very large, it is characterized by a velvet red tone. The diameter is 0.05 m.
- As for Pelargonia Angeleyes Orange, then this variety is characterized by good frost resistance. Flowers in the plant are small, which is compensated by their abundance. Culture is suitable for both home and outdoor conditions.
- Emilia variety is a typical zone pelargonium. Caps of this plant are large enough. Polish flowers differ in pink color.
- Popular and Pelargonia Ameta. It is difficult not to admire this purple flower having lavender eyes. The plant itself has an average size, but buds and flowers are invariably large.
- Red Sybil painted differently – in pure scarlet color. When the pelargonium of such a variety is dissolved by half, it is easy to confuse with a rose. All this, in conjunction with a white lining, forms really stunning. Plus, to the same gardeners do not have to make efforts to force the culture to bloom.
- Happy Birthday stands out even on the background of other PAC pelargonium. Lace velvety leaves look just excellent. Plant has elegant pink flowers. Outside, they are lighter, and in the depths – brighter.
- Blue Touch refers to the number of ordinary zonal pelargonium. A lot of flowers are formed on the flower. Inflorescences are different.
- But Flower Fairy Velvet causes contradictory reviews. The plant forms relatively small bushes. Caps are moderately high, but at the same time pelargonium is very bulk. However, on the flower beds, where there is no one to cut flowers, it is even plus – the wind removes unnecessary petals.
- Wilhelm Langguth – such a name received a voyage pelargonium. Dark green leaflets have a white outer border. In bright sunlight, a darker plot is found. Then the appearance becomes more original and more attractive.
- You should take Fairy Berry if you need Pelargonium, like fuchsia. In the middle of the petals there is a red spot. The compactness of the bush does not prevent abundant flowering.
- EVKA variety refers to the number of Various Pelagony. Flowers are relatively small, while painted in bright red.
- Complete the review appropriate on the FireWorks Bicolor. The plant has pink petals, while the center is highlighted by an expressive dark burgundy spot. The grade is suitable for container growing, but you can with it to decorate and the usual balcony.
Pac Pelargonium varieties look different, but at the same time require mandatory care. Plants can survive direct sunlight, so unlike many other decorative crops, they can be safely exhibited to the glass of the southern window. You can also plant the Pelargonium and North, and on the Eastern side, but sometimes you will sometimes take care of the backlight. If the backlight is not provided, winter plants can be pulled out.
In the summer months it is advisable to put the Pelargonium on the street. IMPORTANT: The plant is not knocked out of the pots, and directly buried together with tanks.
In September or October (based on weather forecasts), Pelargonium must be returned to the house. In the winter months, the plant must be kept at a temperature not lower than 8 and not higher than 12 degrees of heat.
The kidneys of future flowers will be laid only at temperatures from 11 to 13 degrees. Such a mode must be withstanding 75-90 days. Watering the Pelargonium should not be too diligently, between irrigation to make pauses from 48 to 72 hours to the substrate from above. Even less water should be spent in the cold season to:
- delay growth;
- eliminate fading foliage;
- Prevent rotting roots and root necks.
On how to cut and transplant the Pelargonium at home, see the video below.