Plants can not live without daylight. And on the prevailing territory of our country more than half of the year there is no bright sun. Therefore, many companies produce special equipment that can replace daylight home colors and seedlings. LED lamps for plants brand Uniel are quite popular. What is this device and what is its features, let’s see.
Advantages and disadvantages
LED lamp for plants Uniel is designed to provide highlighting home plants in conditions when they lack sunlight. This is especially true in the autumn-winter period.
Phytolamp this manufacturer has several advantages.
- Saving electrical energy. These are energy-efficient light sources, so they spend the minimum of electricity.
- Duration of work. A long service life will allow one lamp for several years.
- Warranty. All lamps manufacturer set a warranty period of 12 months.
- A full range of. Most lamps give light in the same spectrum as the sun, issuing plants necessary for the growth and life of rays.
- The lineup. The manufacturer offers several variants of lamps. Everyone can choose a suitable model.
- Colors. You will be able to choose the colors of phytolamba under your interior.
You can also buy LED lamps for plants with a standard base in our country and screw them into a regular cartridge, converting it in such a way, for example, a conventional Soviet desk lamp in the backlight for domestic flowers.
LED lamps for plants Uniel and a small drawback – cost. But it is fully justified by a long service life.
How to choose?
To choose a LED lamp for plants Uniel, need to pay special attention to several important aspects.
- Dimensions. Phytolampes of this manufacturer have different sizes. Choosing them, you need to focus on the size of the windowsill or stand, where you plan to place it.
- Power. Trading stamp offers lamps of different power. Its worth choosing, based on what kind of plants do you have and at what time you are going to highlight it.
- Range. Uniel offers phytosvetletes with rays that are needed by plants during growth and flowering, as well as the bulbs of the full spectrum of the glow.
- Form. The manufacturer produces phytolamba in the form of long lamps, which are suspended above individual plants or mini-garden, where plants are installed on the shelf, or in the form of desk lamps, as well as separate lamps with a standard basement.
Lineup and characteristics
LED lamps for plants Uniel are produced in several modifications.
Here are some of them who enjoy extremely popular.
- ULT-P33-16W-SPFR IP40. Model designed to illuminate two small colors. It is a table lamp with two lampshades made in the style of High-tech. Lamp gives a spectrum for photosynthesis. Its power is 16 W, it produces color temperatures in 4000 to. Produced in white and black color. There is a lamp about 2700 rubles.
- ULI-P10-10W-SPFR IP40. Overhead linear phytoschetus. To this instrument, it is necessary to purchase a stand. The power of the lamp is 10 W, the color temperature reaches 4000 to. Produced in white, silver, black. This model costs about 1,500 rubles.
- Uniel LED-A60-9W / SP / E27 / CL ALM01WH. Phytolampa with a standard 9W E27 base, which gives light 250 lm in a red spectrum. With it, you can make any lamp specialized to illuminate plants, while saving enough money. There is such a lamp of about 350 rubles.
Owners of LED lamps for plants Uniel talk about high quality products, long service life, good growing crops under the action of instrument data.
The disadvantages include a rather short cord, the length of which is only 1.2 m, as well as the high cost of some models.
Review of the lamp for plants Uniel See More.