The fireplace is traditionally associated with large premises and glowing firewood, but modern technologies allow people to choose electrical options from a wider size range – from the smallest to the largest.
Ways to finish, colors and methods of combination with interior directions for different premises range.
No one can treat the fireplace indifferent, he always attracts the view in the room in which it is, so the choice should be carried out so that the design and not “dried” the room, and did not remain ridiculous and inconspicuous. However, the main challenge of the fireplace is heating and creating a cozy atmosphere.
Sizes of fireplaces, their device and types
The smallest electrograms are the size of the eighth part of the square meter, they can be transferred, and most often we only wear an applied character. Products are very comfortable in everyday life for heating purposes.
The electrocamine device has its own standards, namely, the standard design consists of two main parts:
- The portal is an external part or frame, it is he can have an interesting design and finish.
- Hearth – Electrocamine Fire, Functional Part.
Electrocamine is much safer than the classic fireplace, it dries less air indoors and is more easy to operate and cleaning.
By size, electric fireplaces are divided into:
- microcamines that have 35cm * 50cm * 20cm;
- Small fireplaces whose dimensions range in the area of 60cm * 65cm * 32cm;
- Large models in which any parameter exceeds 1 meter.
According to the accommodation features there are several types of structures:
- built into the wall (the so-called “hearth in the wall”);
Their price can vary from 10 thousand to 250 thousand rubles due to additional effects, such as flame visualization, humidification functions.
Electrocamine is considered great if it has dimensions more than 50 cm in height and 70 cm in width. Most often they are installed on the floor in large niches.
Such a fireplace, even installed by your own hands, will not only look spectacular, but also can completely replace heating. There are closed and open options.
Finishing the fireplace can be absolutely different, especially if you have a big finance stock. You can make a fireplace with a carvings, a special masonry, stylized in the spirit of the Renaissance, or to cover the precious metal protective grille.
How to choose?
There is a simple step-by-step instruction of how to choose the right electrocamine:
- It is necessary to select it in accordance with the size of the room in which it will be located. A large fireplace in a small room will attract too much attention and highlight a lot of heat that is not so necessary there. Conversely, a small fireplace in a large room will look inappropriate and ineffectively, like a small bowler in a spacious residential room.
As an acceptable option, you can take a size of 50 lolts from the total area.
- Electrical consumption should be calculated and select the appropriate option. The fireplace consumes a sufficiently large amount of electricity, so it is better to install it as a supplement to the interior than to count on what it will always work.
- It is important to consult with the designer about the external finish of the fireplace. The fireplace is too important part of the interior, so as not to plan it harmony with the surrounding.
- Portal does not have to block the hearth, as the focus should be brighter and released.
- Electrocamine will look better if a tabletop will stand in a short distance, echoing with the design of the portal.
- It is best to first choose the portal, and then pick up the hearth to it.
Standard and non-standard solutions
Falekimin can be with a replaceable or with a built-in focus. Examined hearth, unlike built-in, it will be necessary to buy separately. Usually there are two modes in each model – it is a decorative mode and heating mode.
Flame color can be different, and not just classic, like ordinary firewood. This will also give individualism to the acquired electrocamine.
Original Falsimin can be done with the help of an unusual embodiment of their own design. The most common, until recently, was a model with a portal of country style stones. Space the space will save you and make cleaning easier to the mounted fireplace, it is placed in a niche or a shelf attached to the ceiling.
The most common representatives of the High-tech style are the stoves with LED illumination. It is recommended to relate to the choice of heat shields with extreme caution, if there are small children in the family.
Small care that requires electrocamine – this is a light bulb replacement. Most often, the manufacturer of the fireplace simultaneously produces light bulbs for him.
Masters recommend to check falsehoods for various faults before the heating season.
Of course, these fireplaces have breakdowns, but their repair will require much less hassle than the repair of a wood or gas fireplace.
For the advantages of electric fireplaces, see the next video.