- What are the advantages of the corner fireplace?
- Variety of electrocamines
- Forms and styles
- Classic style
- High tech
- Country style
- We make the right choice
- Functionality or decorativeness?
- What is the power of heating devices?
- Embedded model or separately worth?
- Management and availability of additional options
If you live in a typical building apartment and dream of a fireplace, then your dream can come to reality. There are electrochemia of angular shape that can decorate any room and do not take much space. This technique so plausively imitates the flame that sometimes it is quite difficult to distinguish an electric fireplace from wood.
What are the advantages of the corner fireplace?
Corner-type electric fireplaces have many advantages and are characterized by good features, if compared with classic wood patterns.
- Easy installation. Fireplaces function from the network and do not need preparatory work. All installation lies in the fact that you just need to place a fireplace and connect it to the network. Since the product has an angular shape, there is no need to redecessing the room.
- Security of use. Electrograms provide the ability to enjoy the beauty of fire, while eliminating the risk of harm to health. The device cannot lead to a burn or become a source of ignition if it is used for its intended purpose.
- Minimum and simple care. If compared with traditional fireplaces, the electrocamine does not need to be cleaned from the soot, soot and residues of combustion products. It does not need cleaning or the presence of chimney, which is very convenient.
Variety of electrocamines
Those times have long passed when the electrical heaters had a simple and ineffective design. The old models were dried air and became the cause of knocked plugs. Today the situation is different. Modern models are characterized by compactness, convenience and safety. The corner fireplace operating from the network is one of these models.
Several types of electrocamines can be distinguished.
- Decorative, which perform only one function – mimic the fire of an ordinary fireplace.
- Heaters that visually look like a classic fireplace, but are equipped with one or several heating devices.
- Universal models that enjoy the greatest demand. Here you simultaneously receive an attractive picture, imitating the flame, and at the same time heatize the room. Due to the combination of two functions, this type of electrocamine is considered as close as possible to the wood-based option.
The heaters in the fireplaces are the tens (tubular electric heaters), which are embedded inside the furnace.
Their power does not exceed 2 kW, so you can safely connect this device into the outlet. The latest models of electrocamines with a built-in heater often have a heating regulator that can be smooth or stepped. Built-in controller allows you to set a certain degree of heating depending on the needs of tenants.
Decorative function in an electric fireplace performs imitation of live fire. How realistic it will be realistic depends on the cost of the device. For example, in cheap models you will not be able to see the flickering flame, smoke, feel the smell or hear crackle. In simple models, set several lamps that highlight the scenery. In this way, it is impossible to achieve realism, but you can create a pleasant atmosphere indoors. Expensive models are very similar to the real fireplace. Thanks to turning reflectors and flickering light, shadows and reflections are created.
The most realistic look at those 3D models that are equipped with a real fire imitation and smoke.
They have a special backlight with flicker, Foil and ribbons from foil or silk fabric. In addition, there is a special reflector system. Air flows force strips to break similarly to the flame. At the same time, water vapor is sent to the firebox, which imitates smoke from the fire. The crackers that are equipped with expensive models are responsible for the sound effects: they make the sounds of the flame and cod of firewood.
Some companies allow you to supplement the available models of fireplaces for an additional fee. To achieve complete similarity, you can use flavors that have a smell of natural smoke. Some models even provide for the possibility of cleaning or humidifying air.
Classify electric fireplaces can also be based on the type of execution:
- standing apart, which have the form of a cast-iron fireplace or bourgear stove;
- embedded models that are referred to as cassettes;
- Electrograms that are embedded in a pre-prepared portal;
- wall-mounted, which can be installed at different levels.
The first 3 types of execution provide frontal and angular orientation. Corner form fireplaces is the best suitable for small apartments, because they are characterized by compactness and do not need special conditions.
Forms and styles
It is necessary that the focus installed in the room harmonized with a common interior and looked a full-fledged element, and the shape and decorative design of the fireplace were chosen correctly.
This style is always relevant and in demand. Typically, fireplaces in classical execution have the form of the letter “P”. There are several varieties of classics that should be considered separately from each other.
- Traditional English-style option where electric scope has a concise appearance. In this case, there is an open furnace, which is supplied with a refined wrought. Natural, natural colors are used to create electrocamine.
- Ampire, which is characterized by the presence of a set of decorative elements. Here are often present sculptural images, gilding, garlands and other decorations.
- Rococo – style ideal for spacious premises. Finishing the fireplace and luxurious fireplace, is characterized by asymmetry.
- Baroque, which will be attractively looking only in a large room, because it is distinguished by the presence of a large number of jewelry. If you install a similar fireplace in a small room, it will look too much cumbersome.
In this case, the design of the angular fireplace is similar to the classical option, however, other materials, upriment, forging and cast metal elements are used in modern. Some models are made with glass inserts.
Minimalism and functionality – these words can be characterized by this style. The shape of the furnace must be unusual: it can be a pentagon or a triangle. There are practically no decorative elements here. The most relevant similar style in Studio apartments.
Visually, such a fireplace resembles an old-fashioned oven and is usually decorated with brick finish or stone. Laid out in the form of arches. The firebox can be two types: open and closed.
We make the right choice
In order not to make a mistake with the choice of the fireplace, it is necessary to figure out what functions it should have, what size will be optimal and take into account various parameters that then we consider in more detail.
Functionality or decorativeness?
Purpose – the main criterion to which you should be based when choosing an electrocamine. If you need just in an attractive element that will decorate the room, then it makes no sense to overpay for models that are equipped with a heater, with such an addition affects the amount of energy consumed. In a situation where the appearance is important, not functionality, the choice should be stopped on decorative models. Pay attention only to how realistic flames. If you need an additional heating source, then the models with Tanni – what you need.
What is the power of heating devices?
If you decide that you need an electric fireplace, complemented by a heater, then you must pay attention to the power and the ability to adjust the modes. Typically, the power on such devices is not more than 2kW, while they are equipped with the possibility of temperature control. To dig a room with an area of 10 m2, no more than 1 kW of power will be required.
Embedded model or separately worth?
If you are considering an embedded option, such a fireplace can be mounted in a pre-prepared niche or a special portal. It is important to note that today you can purchase an embedded electrocamine with the portal for installation. Thanks to this execution, you can achieve maximum approach to the traditional wood fire fire. Models that can be arranged separately, visually similar to a metal furnace either on a compact fireplace. They are convenient to use. Owners of such fireplaces note the simplicity of movement, so you can easily change its location in the house.
Management and availability of additional options
Electric fireplaces are characterized by the fact that they do not need a harvesting of firewood and burning fire. You can control the fireplace using a special panel or remote control. Using pressing only a few buttons, you can enable “Flame”, set the heating level, enable audio effects and program shutdown. Before you buy one or another model, read what functions she will delight you. The number of options and additions affects the final cost of the fireplace. It is important to note that the installation and connection of the electric fireplace will not cause any difficulties. For this you will not need builders or specialists.
Electric fireplaces are in great demand due to their safety and ease of operation.
There is a wide range of product data, and this leads to the difficulties of choice. First, get acquainted with the proven manufacturers, as they offer high-quality and durable product. The compactness of the angular electrocamine will allow you to decorate any room in your home. The room in which the fireplace is located luxuriously. In such a room it will be nice to organize reception and hold family evenings. With this device, you can create an intimate atmosphere in the bedroom or add coziness to the dining room. Even in the kitchen, the fireplace will look great.
For details on the advantages, disadvantages and features of angular electrocamines, see the next video.