Cacti are considered the most noncain and resistant to drought by representatives of the decorative flora. But endurance does not level the need to feed succulents. Exercising the procedure at home, you need to know the compositions and rules for applying fertilizers for cacti.
Without proper nutrition, cactus does not dry, but he will not please a healthy view, a juit of flowering, the attractiveness of his owners. Since cacti sensors perceive the change of seasons, you need to learn the graph of optimal dust for succulents. This approach will make a room plant with a strong, strong, disease resistant, will stimulate growth and flowering.
Major micro and macroelements
So, almost all cacti are succulents. This type of plant is very resistant to drought, straightened, noncains, undemanding. Despite this fact, the leaving of the plant is not canceled. These procedures are easy, they do not need to be carried out very often. Cactium care must be correct, nutrition, lighting, moisturizing and temperature regime -. Under food, implies feeding fertilizers.
Fertilizers are necessary for active growth of homemade flora, tissue strengthening, flowering provoking, increasing disease resistance. Many people think that water, soil and carbon dioxide is enough for cacti flourish and did not hurt. However, this is enough only to maintain the life of the plant. All other components necessary for health are obtained by cacti from fading mixtures. These are micro and macroelements that are included in almost all fertilizer formulations for cacti.
Life in the conditions of the apartment deprives the succulents of their usual natural conditions in which there are a lot of heat, the sun. Therefore, the exotic representative of the flora needs additional incentive to nutritional mixtures. It is very important to withstand the dosage and do not flip succulents. Otherwise, a pet can simply crack, because its inner fabric will grow in inadequate proportions.
Elements that must be included in the nutrient mixture: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and calcium.
This substance needs to all spore representatives in large quantities, but this does not concern cacti. They need nitrogen extremely dosed, because they grow slower than other plants. Succulents transferred to the soil oversaturated with nitrogen become strong, the activity is growing, but the elasticity disappears, replacing with watery tissues. Inflorescences do not multiply, the surface of the cactus cracks.
Kind of plant is unhealthy, it dries, his wounds are rotting, which can lead to death. Due to this Organic fertilizers at home are not used, except for rare fast-growing varieties.
In small amounts of nitrogen, it helps to strengthen the cactus, eliminates many diseases.
With this substance, the situation is different: It is extremely important for cacti, everything depends on it, which is associated with increasing, the formation of a strong skin of an elastic type. It is extremely important for saving a pet from temperature drops, drafts, straight rays of the hot sun. Vegetation of succulents in many ways directly depends on a sufficient number of potassium. With a deficit, there are no obvious, striking signs. Certain inflorescences may not be formed, the plants are pale, a brownish shade appears.
Potassium deficiency is often due to the use of lime soil, as calcium is increased in such a soil, but magnesium-potassium cations are entered into a plant at low concentration. It is very important to withstand the balance of the components so that only one part of potassium is connected to two lime parts. Flowers are not recommended to immediately start with feeding of potassium if you have noticed the corresponding features, since this symptomatics is very similar to lighting impairment and high temperatures. Excess potassium affects flower destructive due to root rotting.
This element affects the high-quality growth of the root system, the formation of the kidneys, from which, in turn, depends on the full bloom, the ripening of fruits, the increase in the quality of the seed. Succulents are best flourished due to the compositions of mineral type, which consist of equal parts of potassium, nitrogen and a little more phosphorus.
If the cactus does not bloom, the growth is slower than expected. It is possible that the flower lacks phosphorus.
This is a very important component for the development of succulent plants, After all, precisely thanks to him, the cactus is ensured by the rigidity of the structure. If you choose a soil of acidic type, there may be a lack of this element, as a result – the plant ceases to grow, the roots do not develop, the spines lose their rigidity, stem and branches break. In this case, the flower can, for example, fall from the windowsill completely without consequences.
In the case of proper formation of the composition of fertilizers, the cactus becomes strong, developed and strong.
If the room cactus lacks any nutritional element, This can be seen by appropriate features:
- growth slowed down or stopped – In this case, it is most likely of several elements at once: nitrogen, boron, chlorine, iodine, copper, manganese;
- The root system does not develop – needed feeding with calcium;
- chlorosis – sign of potassium deficit;
- Self-deception and drying – it means that the plant lacks iron;
- Cactus brightens and does not bloom – need more magnesium;
- Too intensive orphan – Signals about zinc lack.
Mixtures for subcord
The best thing that unprofessional flower water can do is to use already ready-made mixtures, in which organic and mineral components are competently balanced. As a rule, these are special fluids that are entered during watering. Experts recommend paying attention to the following crudges:
- “Flower Paradise”, “Agrekol” – Methnocomponent liquid compositions;
- “Agrikola”, “Master” – concentrated dry mixtures;
- Bona Forte – liquid composition in which, in addition to major trace elements, are amber acid, magnesium, iron and boron;
- Pokon – Multicomponent in composition, produced in different variations: granules, tablets, concentrate, spray.
If there are all the components, it is necessary to prepare the composition will not work. For this:
- According to the gram of iron and superphosphate, two grams of calcium, magnesium and 4 grams of potassium are bred in five liters of water;
- In one liter of water, 80 grams of ammonium sulfate, 30 grams of Selitra, 40 grams of sodium are connected in one.
These mixtures and liquids positively affect the condition of the flower and soil, increasing moisture and air conductivity.
It is worth paying attention to the feeders armed with humus. So, to add a bird liter, collecting in a liter of water one of his gram. It should be borne in mind that the volatile cacti after organic feeding change the color gamut on the green.
In the case when the cactus does not bloom, you can provoke this process, increasing the amount of potassium and phosphorus in fertilizers.
How to fertilize correctly?
From the very beginning of March to September, active vegetation continues inclusively, in connection with which the plant is necessary once every two weeks, but in weakened concentration. Winter interval from October to the end of February it remains without feeding. Growth and flowering often do not coincide in periods, but from this can only depend on the scrupulus. Fertilizers are applied Only on the above schedule.
In the cloudy summer period, the feeding must be cut, as the succulents are almost not growing and do not need additional nutrition. In case of transplanting feed cacti only three weeks after the room in the ground.
There are a number of chaty feeding rules, Which experts advise comply with:
- Before making fertilizers, it is necessary to defend water, pre-filtering it if it is rather rigid (this type of fluid adversely affects the growth of home flora);
- Before harding cacti, be sure to moisten the soil with purified and stretched water;
- Exclude the composition of the composition on the barrel of the cactus;
- If the homemade pet is infected with fungus, sicks with another disease or resist the effects of insects, it is better to postpone the feeding to recovery;
- After purchasing a flower or transplanting it is impossible to feed it – it is necessary to adapt to new conditions;
- Before feeding, create comfortable temperature conditions: the plant should not be under the right sunny southern rays, on drafts and in the cold.