Two children grow in the family, and the room is one and very small. Children need to sleep somewhere, play, learn. The output will be a bunk bed, which can be simple and compact, an angular version is even more ergonomic. The attic beds, take a little more space, but solve the problem not only with overnight stay, these models have a table, sports equipment, cabinets and shelves for study and leisure.
Empty angle looks lonely. Angle bunk bed will make it an important practical part of the room. Today we produce beautiful and modern models that are easy to pick up the style and taste. If children have no room, amazing bunk structures that the furniture market offers, perfectly fit into the interior of the adult bedroom or even the living room. You only need to consider more sophisticated and stylish options.
Bunk corner beds are offered not only for same-sex children, there are models, whose sleeping places are made in different plates and even involved different designs. Sleeping structures are often used as game space. They can be purchased with a house, in the form of a car, locomotive or castle.
Having two children and a minimum of space, the advantages of double beds become indisputable.
Corner options are endowed with special advantages:
- As a rule, angular structures are complemented by one or two working areas or cabinets, shelves, meresers and other practical furniture objects. Therefore, the main advantage of such models is multifunctionality.
- Attracts a modern beautiful view of the bed.
- Rationally busy corner.
- It is important to take into account the ergonomics of the structure, all parts are thought out to the smallest detail.
- Baby beds are performed from environmentally friendly materials.
- They are safe and durable.
Furniture catalogs offer incredibly large selection of bunk beds.
According to their constructive properties, they can be distributed to the species:
Location of sleeping places on different walls
- With this bed location, the angle is harmoniously placed. The top bed is one side lying on the closet, the other – rests on the wall. The lower bed is located at the wall and one of its sides goes under the top tier. The kit has a lot of open shelves, closed boxes, an end and a wardrobe, and looks elegant and compact.
- The second option is similar to the first, but supplemented in the zone of the lower bed, the penalty, large hinged boxes and shelf. Accessive furniture is deprived of elegance, but adds functionality.
- Children’s complex with a tent shelter of the second tier, resembles a wandering circus kibit. The design is very simple and in addition has only a few shelves.
Beds are located one over the other
A small angular cabinet, on the one hand, has become a continuation of the bunk bed, and on the other – the foam and shelves. The model is made in two contrast colors. Smooth construction lines, resemble the waves of two colors, which pass through the entire headset, combining it into a single whole.
Bed equipped with a furniture wall
Such a headset can not be called compact, it is more difficult to combine with other types of furniture. Most often, this is not required, since the wall is equipped with a working area, a wardrobe, shelves and drawers capable of accommodating everything you need.
Beds with a game complex
- Sometimes, bunk bed on the first floor has a house. Such a design, except the ladder, is equipped with a slide and bright puff, supplemented with small wall shelves in the form of a train.
- The house on the second floor hides from prying eyes a sleeping place, and the lower tier is equipped with upholstered furniture for a pleasant leisure.
- Sports playing kit for boys. The bed is stylized under the ship, has a ladder, rope and a slide, as well as rei and steering wheel.
This furniture is able to change its original shape. This design on the second tier has one bed. The first tier is busy mobile furniture objects (ladder with drawers, table, stand), which are leaving as needed.
Two beds on the top tier
Simple, air construction with beds on top tier for two children. Below is a small sofa.
With an angular cabinet
Angular cabinet is a link of furniture located at different angles. On the one hand, a staircase with drawers, and on the other – a full-fledged workplace with a computer table, a table and shelves. Beds assigned a place on the second tier.
With sports complex
Two beds are supplemented with three couches, drawers, slide, sports ladders and, even an animal booth (under the lower step). The second tier armor is high enough for children’s safety. Such a kit can approach one child if the upper floor is used as a game area or two children, then the mattress must be purchased onto the second tier.
For large families
The bunk angular construction has four beds located in two adjacent walls. Each bed is complemented by a lamp and a niche for personal belongings.
The bunk set for the girl has a bed on the second floor and a full-fledged small room under the bedroom. Downstairs is a table for a computer with a chair on the rollers, as well as a cosmetic table with drawers and troll, a rack with shelves and mobile boxes.
It is difficult to choose a bed in such an abundance of shapes and paints. Whatever criteria have to use when buying, you should always remember the safety of the child during operation of this design.
Several simple rules will help not make a mistake with the choice:
- The design should be stable, made of durable materials, have strong legs. High-quality headsets are easily withstanding an adult person.
- Upper side always represents a reliable sidewall, and not conditional barely noticeable handrail.
- Preference to give smooth lines of structures, rounded corners, sufficient quantity of soft elements. It will protect the child from injury.
- The smaller the child, the more commonplace there should be a staircase, vertical options are older children.
- The angular bed can be left-hand or right-handed, the design must match the place selected for it in the children’s room.
- Buying a bunk model, you should pay attention to the color, shape, texture – everything should be harmonized with furniture in the children’s. If the room is stylized, the new bed will have to fit the selected direction in the design.
Bunk structures are beautiful and modern, they are multifunction and like children. Who decided to buy hardly about her regret.
How to choose a bunk corner bed for children, look in the following video.