Caring for the health and proper development of the child begins with the first days of his life. Very good helpers moms and dads in this business – Orthopedic Plitex mattresses, made specifically for children and taking into account all the anatomical features of the rapid growing organism.
Warranty of sweet dreams of healthy children
For more than 10 years, the Belarusian company PLITEX is developing and producing various orthopedic mattresses for children. Given the “specifics” of its consumer, the manufacturer pays increased attention to the quality and environmental friendliness of all materials used.
This becomes possible thanks:
- application in the production of the newest inventions and technologies;
- use of natural hypoallergenic materials;
- modern quality assessment system;
- Compliance with the recommendations of leading orthopedists.
The fact that in the manufacture of children’s products is not used glue compositions. The orthopedic effect in PLITEX products is achieved due to the correct combination of materials and height of mattresses.
For filling of children’s products, the manufacturer uses:
- Seaweed. 100% natural component with not only orthopedic, but also aromatic, therapeutic properties. Resting on such a mattress, the baby constantly inhales the pair of iodine, which increases immunity;
- Koyra Coconut. Latex bonded fibers and tightly compressed;
- Latex. Foamed juice of gevent;
- Visco Memory Foam. Filler with “Memory Effect”. Initially, the Memory Foam system was developed for astronauts to reduce the load experienced, and today it is successfully used in the manufacture of bedroom facilities.
Thanks to the filler, the mattress is easily adjusted under the shape of the body, supporting it during rest.
In addition, the following innovative developments and materials are used in PLITEX mattresses:
- 3D Spacer Fabric. One of the latest materials made of high quality polyester and consisting of a variety of microscopic springs;
- Airoflex. Elastic polyurethane foam;
- Artificial Latex. Fully safe for child health (despite their artificiality) and close as possible in quality to its natural analogue;
- Hollcon Plus. Laid vertically small spirals from polyester fibers;
- Schustepone (“Hollcon-wool”). The combination of merino wool (60%) and thermoshuman silicone fiber (40%);
- Sisal. Natural material made from agave leaves;
- Airoflex-Cotton. Combination of microscopic polyester spirals and natural cotton;
- Non-woven material Airotek (needle-blocking syntheps). The material in which the polyester fibers are fasten with the help of special needles with jar;
- Cotton batting. Made of cotton yarn. Most often used as a gasket material;
- Spunbond (spanbell). Polypropylene elevated density used as a gasket between spring blocks and other materials.
In addition, PLITEX children’s mattresses use various spring block systems. To protect packing from mechanical damage and pollution from above, covers made of teak, flax, bosquito, bamboo, innovative material Stress Free and environmentally friendly organic cotton.
Assortment Plitex has several series of orthopedic mattresses for the smallest and older children.
This line represents exclusive products with a packing from natural materials. The series consists of three models. Two of them are created on the basis of compressed coconut fibers with latex additives containing 20% of the natural juice of GEVI (for European standards, such a number of natural component gives the right to be called natural). Another model of the series is 100% natural high-quality latex, which is supplied from Sri Lanka.
ECO series – a ruler in which the innovations and gifts of nature are harmoniously combined. Upper layers are made of natural components, and modern materials Airoflex-Cotton and Hollcon Plus are used as internal fillers.
Evolution – new word in the production of bedroom facilities. Thanks to the use of 3D-SPACER Fabric materials, Visco Memory Foam, Airoflex and a special aerator 3D-grid Such products have good breathability and provide the right heat exchange.
Orthopedic mattresses of the Bamboo line have absorbed all the most recent achievements. As the basis, they can use both blocks of independent springs and coconut or latex fillers. In this case, the fabric used for covers is very soft, pleasant to the touch. It has antibacterial properties.
Comfort – Mattresses, which are based on the Bonnel spring block (the powerful classic in the production of sleep products). The spring unit is complemented by natural materials: Coconut Coconut, Cotton Batin, Sea Algae.
Series “Junior” – Spring-free products for newborns. Under them – Coconut Coyra with Latex. This is the perfect option for the smallest. The line contains mattresses that differ in height so that you can choose the most appropriate option.
Ring and Oval
Mattress Collections Ring and Oval – for Cots of non-standard forms. These are products with aloe vera filler, which has a beneficial effect on the child’s health, contributes to the strengthening of its immunity.
The range of Belarusian PLITEX mattresses is replenished all the time. Currently, modern models from various episodes are especially in demand:
- Life from Organic Line. Mattress made of fully natural latex, on top of which a quilting case of organic cotton is worn;
- Magic Season (Evolution Series). Bilateral product with winter-summer system. The base is elastic orthopedic foam. On it are on the one hand – coconut coir, on the other – soft, warm Hollcon-wool.At the edges, the mattress is enhanced by polyurethane foam blocks and equipped with a 3D grid. Its external coating is represented by a cover from StressFree;
- LUX (ECO Line). Mattress with varying degrees of rigidity of the parties. Consists of Airoflex-Cotton and Coconut Coyra with the addition of latex. Equipped with a removable case from StressFree;
- Nature (Bamboo). Represents a combination of coconut and natural latex coyra. Different rigidity of the parties allows the use of a product for both newborns and children over 3 years old. The basis protects a bamboo case;
- “Classic” (from the “Comfort” line) . Spring model. The basis is the classic spring block Bonnel, on top of which on both sides, the flooring is located from a compressed coconut fiber with latex. To mitigate cotton batting. The case is made of Bosy, sealed on Hollar;
- Waterproof (Junior). One of the latest new products with a covert of waterproof fabric. The basis of the model consists of a Hollcon Plus material with a coyra filling of coconut;
One of the most important criteria for choosing children’s mattresses is their size – it must be perfect for the bedroom and not to deliver inconvenience. The developers of the Belarusian company approached this issue with the maximum responsibility. Dimensional PLITEX mattresses allows you to choose a product that is suitable not only for any bed, but also for wheelchairs, crackers. For example:
- For newborns in a carriage or cradle There are mattresses of 30 × 65, 34 × 78 and 40 × 90 cm. No less in demand and size 81 × 40 × 3 cm, also suitable for the cradle Simpliciti;
- In the crib for newborns You can choose a standard mattress 120 × 60 × 10, 125 × 65 or 140 × 70 cm – depending on the size of the bed;
- For older children (from 3 years old) The manufacturer offers mattresses 1190 × 600, 1250 × 650 and 1390 × 700 mm. In addition, each of the sizes is presented in various versions in height – for example, 119 × 60 × 12 cm or 119 × 60 × 11 cm.
Make sure the high quality and functionality of Plitex mattresses help numerous reviews.
Young parents note the durability of such mattresses – due to the properties of the materials used, they do not lose shape and elasticity over time. It is also quite simple to care for them – thanks to removable covers.
The big plus of Belarusian products Mom and Pope consider her complete safety for the health of the child and hypoallergenicity. On such mattresses, even the toddler succeeded to allergies sleep sweetly all night.
How actually looks like Plitex mattress, you can find out by looking at the following video.