Recreation of a modern man should be not only pleasant, but also right. It is extremely important to wake up rested, because it sometimes depends on a working day (and even health). No matter how lured advertising and promises of sellers, it is important to choose the “correct” mattress. Among the large selection of trademark models, orthopedic mattresses Askona are especially popular among buyers. This domestic company offers a quality product and an individual approach to each client.
Features and advantages
Orthopedic Mattresses Askona stand out against the background of analogs from other companies. The line includes a wide range of models that differ from each other by the structure, filler, degree of rigidity and permissible load. Each material is selected thoroughly, tested before mass production in its own laboratory.
Orthopedic brand mats have a number of advantages. They are:
- are performed for different age groups (for children and adults);
- have a quality certificate and comply with hygienic safety requirements, there is a guarantee;
- They differ in the successful selection of fillers, provide the desired effect (support for the spine);
- have moderately hard, as well as the rigid type of block that does not allow the user to fall down;
- differ in a long service life, resistant to mechanical damage;
- No irritant sound at a pressure on the mat;
- do not deform and do not lose elasticity during long-term use;
- Due to the optimal density of the filler, the formation of dents is excluded, no edge deformation;
- made from natural and synthetic hypoallergenic raw materials, not irritating skin (even allergenic);
- differ in large dimensional, allowing you to choose a model with different parameters of the bed (with sides and without them);
- designed for a wide range of buyers, thanks to which you can choose a model, taking into account your taste and wealth.
The disadvantage of most models of the company is the lack of a removable cover. The manufacturer believes that the case should not be removed, because this procedure can cause harm design block. In addition, complex structures are expensive, so far from all buyers can afford such products.
Orthopedic Mattresses ASKONA are made on a spring or black-based basis. Among all available products there are decent attention models that will serve up to 15 years (with proper operation).
Orthopedic mattresses ASKONA on springs are performed based on an independent block. In this case, each twisted spring, located vertically, packed in a case of breathable textiles, so it does not connect with those that are near. The integrity of the metal grid is ensured by the connection of the covers themselves. At pressure, only those springs on which the load turns out to be. This ensures the correct position of the spine and eliminates unnatural postures during rest or sleep.
By type of structure, the product is composite consisting of a metal mesh and orthopedic packing (solid filler layer).
Options with dependent springs can not be called orthopedic, as even with a solid additive, the spine does not receive the necessary support.
ASKONA orthopedic mattresses models are performed using modern technologies. The manufacturer uses all possible means to ensure not only the quality of the blocks, but also the correct position of the body, which is important for each user. Most popular options:
- “Hourglass” – Springs “Hourglass” that give the unit at the same time softness and elasticity;
- “Hourglass Super” – 5-level support for the spine with a double row arrangement of the springs (increases the maximum permissible load on the block, eliminates the deformation and utility of the user to the edge);
- Nano Pocket – the system with which the mattress accepts any posting pose, responding to its slightest changes;
- “TURN FREE” – preservation of elasticity;
- “Active Zone” – a small compression of springs before placing a textile case (providing increased elasticity, maintaining a spring shape with a smaller case).
Models without springs do not have steel elements, so such products are completely silent. They are distinguished by elasticity, as well as elasticity, they are divided into thin, standard (low) and lush (multi-layered).
The main part of the line of orthopedic mattresses is performed on a composite basis. Among them are especially noteworthy options with dual rigidity of the parties, allowing to vary the degree of rigidity when necessary, as well as bilateral models “Winter-Summer”. The second products are unique in that they are distinguished by a wonderful heat exchange. Due to the natural filler, they will warm the body as much as it is necessary, eliminating moisture accumulation and overheating.
When creating the best models, the company uses the following types of packing:
- Natural Latex – derivative of the foamed juice of the rubber tree of gevent, having an antiseptic effect and thermal stability;
- Coconut Coyra – compressed fiber from the airlock of the coconut walnut with impregnation based on latex (rigid, durable, durable padding);
- Hollofiber – spiral fibrous filler, not absorbing smells, moisture, repulsive dust, rather elastic and wear-resistant material (additional packing);
- Biococos – composition of coconut and polyester fibers, not affected by moisture, not smell (very durable and durable material);
- Orthopedic foam “Oxy Comfort” – hypoallergenic filler based on elastic PPU, latex and wicchattex with a homogeneous porous structure resembling a sponge (excellent ventilated material, not subject to abrasion);
- “ORTO FOAM” – anatomical foam capable of taking the form of the user’s body and ensure support for the spine not to the detriment of comfort;
- “BAMBOOFLEX” – Ecopenu with coal bamboo, characterized by micro massage and antistatic effects capable of neutralizing the magnetic effect on the body (neutralizes static electricity springs).
The manufacturer uses not only the basic fillers, but also insulation layers from felt, Merinosa wool, as well as a thermoplated flax, eliminating mattresses from formaldehyde.
The upholstery of the company’s mattresses is made of:
- Knitwear “Askona Sleep Style”;
- long wave velor;
- dense jacquard with not very catchy print;
- Machirovaya fabric.
In most cases, the case is performed in white and dairy colors, although sometimes in the collection you can find products in light gray and beige colors.
ASKONA mattress dimensions depend on the model, parameters and shape beds, the number of beds. A series of orthopedic mattresses is rectangular structures on one or two places:
- Children’s group Consists of flawless blocks with a thickness of 8 and 11.5 cm. The dimensions of this line are 60 × 120, 65 × 215, 70 × 160, 80 × 160 cm.
- Models for adults have a length and width equal to 80 × 190, 80 × 200, 90 × 200, 120 × 190, 120 × 200, 140 × 190, 140 × 200, 160 × 190, 160 × 200, 180 × 190, 180 × 200, 200 × 160, 200 × 190, 200 × 200 cm.
What to take into account when buying?
Characteristics of such products are positive, but buy the mattress is strictly in accordance with the recommendations of the orthopedic doctor or therapist. Without consultation, these mattresses can purchase users with good health, which is important to fully relax overnight and wake up without health care. Those who have pain in the upper spinal sections, osteochondrosis, arthritis, should pay attention to moderately soft models, so as not to aggravate the problem.
When buying can not be based on external indicators, acquiring the model only because she likes. It is important to take into account the size accuracy, the state of the spine, choose the right degree of rigidity, the height of the mat, the level of permissible load.
If the block is bought for a child, it is better to choose a model from coconut or latex. In infancy, the block must be monolithic. If the room is cool, it is worth paying attention to the model with thermoregulation. In such blocks, one side is complemented by felt or wool, and the second one -. In winter, the child will be warm, and in the summer, in the heat – cool.
If the mattress is needed by an adult, it is worth choosing between a block with independent springs or a composite option from latex, bed and an additional insulation layer. Characteristics of such blocks are good, so the purchased mattress will serve quite a long time.
Brand gets different reviews. Buyers who tested these mattresses marke their convenience and wonderful elasticity. Most of the users are confident that the products from this manufacturer are really worth invested funds. Purchasing these mattresses, you can not doubt that the dream will not only be pleasant, but also healthy.
Among the negative comments are noted an unpleasant chemical smell that will not destroy during the month. In addition, new mattresses can crunch, which does not like picky customers with sleep impairment. Another fact that buyers pay attention is the inconsistency of the sizes of the mattresses declared. If this is not so noticeable in some products, sometimes the difference reaches 15-20 cm, which is visible to the naked eye: the block inside the cover is freely dangling.
On the air of the First Channel, the release of the program “Test Purchase” with a representative of the Askon Factory Mikhail Filatov. All about the advantages of this manufacturer of mattresses. See further.