Sarma mattresses – Products of a domestic producer, who in more than 20 years of successful work was able to reach the forefront of the production of high-quality mattresses with wonderful performance characteristics. Brand products stand out against the background of their analogues, have a number of advantages and characteristic differences.
Company mattresses are unique. They are made on modern equipment, allowing you to fulfill high-quality assembly according to the latest technologies – taking into account the requirements and norms of hygiene.
The presented range of models is characterized by plenty of advantages, brand products:
- Focused on people of different ages, the features of the dimensional group and the complex of man are taken into account.
- Differ in the structure of the block, differ from each other degree of rigidity, height, type of filler, extremely permissible load on the bed. Some products are complemented by the Aero Line system around the perimeter of the block, this is ensured by ventilation.
- Performed in a massive way, with an individual approach to the client – by the desired measurements, within two days. The manufacturer offers both standard and non-standard sizes.
- The manufacturer constantly updates the range, improving the stiffness of the block surface (for maximum user convenience).
- Products are created with the addition of hypoallergenic filler without harmful toxins without irritating skin. Such models are suitable for people with allergies and asthma.
- They are distinguished by the elasticity of the components, the stability of mats to the deformation during the daily load, which allows the mattresses to preserve attractiveness long enough (up to 10-15 years and more – with proper operation).
- Silent when loaded on the block, so you will not be a person when turning to the other side or when searching for a convenient posture.
- Choose very convenient, all models have interesting names.
- Performed in classical and orthopedic versions – with proper back support on each zone of mat.
- Equipped with quodent quilted covers – with antibacterial impregnation of silver ions, excluding the formation of the medium optimal for microorganisms.
- Differ in acceptable cost, the buyer can choose a model taking into account the available budget and taste.
The advantage of brand models is the additional effect of some models. The factory produces double-sided products with different degrees of rigidity of the parties, which allows users to choose the most comfortable sleeping places.
But there are some minuses.
- Not all mattresses of this brand are good enough for daily sleep. For example, models with dependent springs (with a small number of springs in place) have a soft base, so the correct load distribution on the spine will not be – even if there are additional layers.
- Moreover, the “Hourglass” springs of a large diameter are weak and quickly deformed with a large weight of the user. Weight control is obligatory.
Sarma mattresses are performed on a spring or black-based basis.
The first models are divided into two categories: dependent and independent type. They differ in the arrangement and compound of springs. Springs “Bonnell” (dependent) are located vertically and have a spiral connection with each other, and also connect to the riding and bottom of the frame (side elements).
Each independent spring is riveted in a tissue case of a breathable textile. Such elements are attached to the bottom of the frame, connecting with it and among themselves using fabric covers. This feature determines the correct position of the body when loading – regardless of the height of the mattress and user weight. At pressure, the vertex pillar will always be smooth.
Explosive models The brand is divided into several types:
- Monolithic. This is a filler layer, packed in a quilting case of a breathable fabric.
- Combined. Such a product is a dense core, supplemented on two sides of different composition and density packing.
- Puff – in the form of several layers, the same in size, but different in density and composition.
When creating mattresses, the manufacturer uses several types of packing.
The most popular and high-quality types of raw materials for Sarma mattresses include:
- Natural Latex – Safding from the natural juice of the rubbing tree of Giew used in the form of a dense perforated formation with high indicators of elasticity and elasticity.
- Coconut Coyra – solid brown color filler from coconut octalummate, soaked in low latex percentage.
- Sisal – Special fiber, distinguished by high strength, not accumulating static electricity, preventing the feeling of heat. Provides excellent ventilation.
- Holcon – dense filling, resistant to moisture and burning. Differs good breathability, high heat-regulating properties.
- Syntheton – Additional volumetric layer used to give the volume and allowing to vary the degree of stiffness of the block surface.
- Orthopedic foam – viscoelastic material with memory effect capable of accepting and remember convenient user posture returning to the initial position when cooled.
The company’s mattress collection includes several series: COMFI, Emotion, Hit, Maestro, Multiflex, Olympia, Calvero. Models are divided into spring mattresses on dependent springs, independent products, a line of children’s and adolescent mattresses, refractive mattresses.
Products with independent springs include models of four degrees of rigidity (from soft to solid surface). The series includes mattresses with the system “Micropacles” and “Multipape” – with the number of springs from 500 to 2000 pieces per square meter.
The line mattresses are resistant to lateral deformation, serve up to 15 years, eliminate the “hammock effect”, ensure the correct and uniform support of the user’s body, orthopedic effect.
The spring block of the dependent type is designed for 10 years of service – with an extremely permissible load on a sleeping place from 70 to 140 kg. It includes the “Comfy”, Olympia, “Strong”, “Aero”. The products use two-digit springs – from 100 to 200 elements per square meter.
The novelty line is the variants with a multi-layer structure of the unit, which are a metal mesh at a base with the amount of springs 240 elements per square meter, complemented by a perforated layer of latex, coconut coirs and a perimeter gain.
Products for children and adolescents are two series: “Children’s Dreams” and Sonya. The ruler consists of budget mattresses of conventional and rolled types (twisted in a roll of small thickness flares – for convenience of transportation). Typically, the block consists of a latex combination and coyra (springless mattresses), in some of the middle products, dependent and independent springs are.
The dimensional series of “Sarma” mattresses is convenient because the standard dimensions of mats allow them to fit into the settings of the bed, without wonding or gap.
All models are divided into four rules:
- Children’s and teenage – with parameters 60 × 120, 70 × 140, 80 × 180 cm;
- Single models with a length and width of 80 × 180, 80 × 190, 80 × 200, 90 × 190, 90 × 200, 120 × 190, 120 × 200 cm;
- Semi-gun products having more sleeping space: 130 × 190, 140 × 190, 140 × 200, 150 × 190, 150 × 200 cm;
- Double mats with the ability to arrange two users on the bedroom 160 × 190, 160 × 200, 180 × 190 or 180 × 200 cm.
The height of the factory mattresses depends on the structure of the block and reaches a mark of 26 cm. The smallest thickness of the models is 7 cm (in flare options).
Factory “Sarma” mattresses gets different customer reviews. Rarely users noted the presence of strangers in filler and poor-quality block assembly. More often notice the durability of Mata (more than three years) and an attractive appearance.
Typically, the mattresses of the brand recognize successful purchase. Although they do not serve too long, you can always choose a good option in the collection – this is exactly what they say in the comments. In addition, the manufacturer always suits stocks, and this allows you to purchase a more expensive model with the best performance characteristics.
More information about the company “Sarma” will learn from the following video.