Promtex Orient Mattresses – Products of the Domestic Brand, which in a short existence could achieve great success. Today, the trademark produces more than 300 names of mattresses for a different circle of buyers, given the tastes and financial capabilities of each. Brand products recognizable, they are very popular and included in high-quality and desired shopping rating for family.
Products of the Moscow Factory Promtex Orient Multichen. The manufactured collection includes products on a spring and black-based basis, supplemented by different effect, which allows you to significantly expand the boundaries of popularity and find an approach to any client. The company’s products are sold in more than 50 regions of Russia.
At the mattresses promtex orient a lot of advantages:
- manufactured using innovative technologies, which increases high-quality and practical characteristics of models;
- have a certificate of quality and guarantee of official suppliers;
- Due to its hypoallergenic composition, do not irritate the skin, and therefore are suitable for all users, including allergies;
- have a wide range of a block, characterized by the structure of the block, packing, the presence of a removable cover;
- designed for different age-related audience (children’s and adult rules);
- Depending on the model, people with great weight and elderly users are suitable, often being the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- differ in varying degrees of rigidity, allowing the user to choose the most convenient option based on its preferences and health status;
- Depending on the structure of the block, differ in different permissible loads calculated on a specific set of users (up to 150 kg);
- Support the back in the right position, ensure complete relaxation of the muscles;
- differ in varying cost, allowing the buyer to choose the best option to taste and wallet.
Promtex Orient – the only brand in Russia, which is able to deliver the mattress of non-standard size on the day of the order.
Along with the advantages, the mattresses of the domestic brand have cons:
- Not all models of the factory have the support of the back, even if they are cheaper. Such designs are not suitable for daily use, as they are able to schedule the spine (concerns the spring mattresses “Bonnel”);
- Models of the company with maximum benefit and additional effect are much more expensive than classic analogues, so it is not necessary to buy them at all of the user;
- Some designs need to be selected strictly taking into account the permissible load, otherwise the service life of the mattress will be reduced;
- Thin mats need careful operation: elastic can not be stored in the associated form, solid – not designed for children’s activity.
The entire range of the company is divided into two large varieties: spring and flawed mats. In each category you can choose decent options that will make rest not only comfortable, but also correct.
The line of spring mattresses of the brand includes models of dependent and independent type. Among the models there are structures with the Bonnel system, which is a metal frame made of steel with vertical springs, which are attached to the top and bottom of the grid, and also join each other.
Company Pride – Independent Spring Models. In such structures, vertical springs are packaged in individual covers of breathable material. They can be double (one away to the other), but do not connect. The compound is ensured by the covers themselves. With the load on the mat, only external springs work, providing the correct position of the spine. The second is connected only in case of enhanced pressure.
Products from springs are performed in different ways. The block structure may be:
- Monolithic (Solid block without additives: more often children’s, orthopedic models and toppers on the bed, sofa);
- Combined (with a thick basis and additional packing layers: universal options for the main circle of buyers);
- Lohen (Mat from several layers of the same thickness, but of different composition: budget options).
The uniqueness of the filler is that it is well composed with any other. This makes it possible to adjust the degree of stiffness of the block, without reducing its qualitative characteristics.
Series and models
The company’s collection is constantly updated. Today it consists of 9 different series:
- Soft – budget line of mattresses (standard) combining moderate cost and useful quality blocks. Models from the natural and synthetic packing of the spring block of an independent type and a flawed block of latex, coyra, strttotlast, polyurethane foam and viscoelastic foam with a memory effect;
- Roll – Mobile extensible transformer mattresses (toppers) from Eopne and polyurethane foam with latex impregnation, distinguished by a small height. Perfectly folded into the roll, comfortable in transportation, can be stored in the bed box of beds (sofas) or cabinet. Differ in extremely permissible load from 80 to 110 kg per place;
- Micropocket – “Microbacket” on independent springs with density of elements 1100 pcs. per 1 sq. m, which gives the orthopedic effect unit and optimal rigidity. The series includes bilateral models of different rigidity. Products of this group are designed for patients, the elderly and those who have a breakdown and a spine problem;
- Multipocket – Analogue of “Microopacket”, characterized by the number of springs per 1 kV. M. (530 pcs. ), spring independent mattresses with latex or coyra composition, slightly simple than previous analogues, but able to withstand weight load up to 130 kg. Have a long service life and are often complemented by strtotofiber, latex, PPU or “Memori”;
- Duet – Products on a spring basis of an independent type with double springs, designed specifically for partners with a different weight and excluding discomfort of each of them. In the design, the user rolling with a smaller weight is excluded to more;
- Rest – budget versions on dependent type springs, a series of economy class, resistant to mechanical damage and able to withstand weight up to 115 kg per bed. The group includes a guest model of a guest or dacha, allowing you to arrange the guests at night;
- Light Edition – Lightweight models of spring block on independent springs, distinguished by a moderate value (economy-option), medium height of mat (13 cm) and a relatively small number of elements per 1 kV. M. (256 – 530 pcs. ). Have a knitted quotation case made of mixed fibers that simplifies the care of the block, being removable;
- “Monolith” – anatomical white-free mattresses of a monolithic and composite plan with a mix of different packing up to 6 layers, differing in differentty mat and the presence of several types of packing in one block (Coyra, latex, PPU, Street Fiber);
- Children’s models – Special line of orthopedic mattresses for children from infant to adolescence. Coconut and latex mattresses, providing proper formation of bends of the spine kids and the prevention of posture disorders in adolescents. A sparing series, removing the back voltage associated with an increased daily load, wearing textbooks, long seats per desk.
The company’s mattresses are developed using modern technologies. Depending on the type of packing, the brand provides a different level of load on each site of the mattress. Pressure accounting is developed by a computer by correctly calculating the depth and diameter of the filler holes, the diameter and height of the springs, the different degree of pressure on each site of the mattress. In addition, the block provides protection against damage and deformation of the design itself.
The main technologies of the company are the use of spring and blackout structure of the mattress. To achieve the desired rigidity, the company complements any block of special packing. To strengthen durability and reduce the cost, fillers can be mixed with each other.
The most interesting models of the factory developed by modern technologies include:
- Bilateral structures with varying degrees of stiffness block (mid-on-site one side and high rigidity of another);
- Bilateral models with thermoregulation (ensuring the warm surface of the bed location during the cold season and coolness in the heat);
- Orthopedic options – structures with body support, weakening pressure on muscles, which are preventing diseases of the back;
- Anatomical – Products providing the user with the maximum comfort accepting a convenient position (relaxing models for those whose muscles are weakened).
In the development of models, the trademark applies a different modern filler, characterized by excellent indicators of elasticity, density, deformation resistance. The factory chooses the best types of packing, using their high-quality and practical properties:
- Natural Latex – highly elastic stuffing with holes in the form of cells of different diameters and depth, has high elasticity and durability, is not subject to deformation and helling;
- Synthetic Latex – Polyurethane foam type HR with latex impregnation (due to which elasticity acquires), having no holes, hard and dense material, resistant to greater weight and deformation;
- Coconut Coyra – product of natural origin (Coconut Coconut Coconut Channel), a hard filler treated with latex impregnation, due to this durable, not deformable and orthopedic;
- Strettoofiber – a fibrous filler made of polyester fibers, characterized by an orthopedic effect and a long service life;
- Bicocos – Coconut Fiber Mix and Stretto Fiber, Hard Filler, which reduces the price of the mattress;
- High Elastic Memory Foam – an anatomical filler capable of accepting the form of a user’s body when heated, providing maximum comfort during sleep.
The dimensions of the mattresses are one of the advantages of the brand. The dimension range is so wide that allows you to choose a model as precisely as possible in size of the bed or sofa, without leaving the gap between the block and the facet of the furniture.
Dimensions are divided into the following categories:
- The ruler includes small parameters for children. In this series, the models for adolescents, the length and width of which are 70 x 170, 90 x 170, 70 x 180 cm.;
- Mattresses for single beds have a wide range of parameters, among which the most often acquired mats 80 x 180, 90 x 180, 90 x 190, 100 x 190, 100 x 200, 120 x 180, 120 x 195, 110 x 200 cm.;
- One-time mattresses are more comfortable: their dimensions are 140 x 180, 140 x 190, 140 x 200, 160 x 180, 170 x 190, 150 x 200 cm.;
- Blocks for two are different. In this category, products are most in demand with parameters 18 x 190, 180 x 195, 180 x 200, 180 x 210, 190 x 220, 200 x 200, 210 x 215, 210 x 230, 220 x 230 cm.
As for the height of the blocks, the most often buyers choose models with a thickness of 14, 18, 21 cm. Those who prefer toppers or orthopedic structures acquires a model with a height of 9 and 10 cm.
Reviews about Promtex Orient mattresses contradictory. Some buyers are confident as a domestic manufacturer, so they recommend its products to purchase. This category of users notes that the mattresses of the Moscow Factory deserve attention, they are easy to operate, allow you to sleep and completely relax over the night of the muscles.
Other customers after the acquisition are disappointed with the quality of the assembly of the company’s mattresses, noting a sharp smell after removing the polyethylene film. These users note that factory mattresses with detailed consideration have non-flimsy areas, and in other places there may be an excess of glue, sawdust, dirt and dust under the package.
About choosing an orthopedic mattress Promtex Orient, as well as the process of its manufacture you can learn, watch the video below: