Among the leaders of the modern product market for healthy sleep and recreation is Lonax. Lonax orthopedic mattresses that first appeared on the Russian market for about 9 years ago, could not only take their niche, but also acquire thousands of fans of various age and social groups of consumers.
Before considering the features and advantages of mattresses, it is worth saying a little about the brand, the name of which buyers and specialists are associated with high quality, wide range and affordable price. Lonax is located in Lyubertsy near Moscow and operates in the market of sleeping facilities since 2008. At the same time, the company is equipped with German, American and Swiss equipment. Materials used in production are also supplied by the best European companies.
In addition, in December 2015, thermoclaural equipment from Italy was commissioned at the factory and began to use AD-Melt 3394 M – not smell and reliably fastening any materials glue composition.
The measures taken, as well as high quality control of products at all stages of its production allows the company to manufacture sleeping facilities, corresponding to both Russian and European standards.
The features and benefits of LONAX sleeping products include:
- Safety. Before getting to buyers, the mattresses pass several stages of testing in a special laboratory.
- Matching guest and other regulatory documents.
- Practicality and functionality. Soft sleeping facilities make night leisure adults and children calm and full-fledged. Their elasticity helps to maintain the body in the right position, and antibacterial properties and hygiene contribute to the improvement of comfort.
- Originality. When developing and manufacturing sleeping, designers and wizards, Lonax often use unusual and non-standard upholstery methods, new materials. At the same time, the company always focuses on tastes and consumer requests.
With all this, a wide range allows everyone to choose a mattress to taste and financial opportunities.
In the assortment of Lonax you can find:
- Orthopedic practical mattresses for home and cottages;
- Spring and blackout products;
- Products with non-standard forms (round, oval).
Total – more than 60 varieties of sleep accessories, divided into several groups:
- Economy series, represented by mattresses with a block of independent springs from various synthetic materials, varying degrees of rigidity (from low to medium) implemented by the most affordable prices. In this case, all components used are environmentally friendly, and sleeping supplies themselves are distinguished by durability.
- Series “Classic”, In which the combinations of independent spring blocks with fillers made of natural materials are applied. Represented by mattresses of varying degrees of rigidity and heights, in the middle price range.
- “Assorted” – products with different types of fillers that give each side of the mattress different rigidity. To change the latter, it is enough just to flip sleeping.
- Bilateral – A unique series, the models of which have several zones of different stiffness on one side. Excellent option for married couples, where spouses have a different weight.
- Light – based on an independent spring block combined with different fillers.
- Premium – Mattresses with a combination of special anatomical spring blocks and natural hypoallergenic materials reacting to body temperature.
- Flawless – with natural fillers whose blocks can be monolithic or consist of alternating layers. Most often, Latex and coconut fiber are used in such mattresses.
- Children’s – Using innovative developments aimed at maintaining a children’s emerging and growing skeleton.
- Round – Flameless products for non-standard beds.
- Twisted – Comfortable for transportation inexpensive artificial or natural latex products.
In addition, the factory produces mattress covers with filler and without. The first allow you to change the properties of beds, the second – serve to protect the mattress from moisture and pollution.
All models of Lonax are in demand from consumers, but most popular are considered:
- SWIFT – Mattress of medium hardness, equipped with an independent TFK Light springs unit, supplemented by hypoallergenic polyurethane filling and knitted case. Springs correctly distribute the load, creating a maximum orthopedic effect. To protect the PPU from damage to the springs, the thermal lines are fastened between the layers. Withstands weight load up to 90 kg.
- Tiger – In this model, a unique artificial, but eco-friendly material Tiger Memory is used as a filler. Its unique structure allows you to “fit” under body shapes, and in combination with the TFK Light springs block gives the product high orthopedic properties. Refers to a low category of hardness and withstands weight up to 90 kg.
- Polo – The combination of coconut fiber and the spring block TFK Light give the mattress sufficiently high rigidity and form a sleeper with a height of 15 cm.
- Smart – Natural latex, complementing the spring block, makes the product suitable for lovers sleep on soft.
- Jazz – Bilateral spring mattress, on one side of which natural latex is used, and on the other – the coconut coir. The height of such a product is 17 cm, and the degree of rigidity is regulated by one’s own.
- Baby PPU Cocos 15 – Explosen double-sided mattress. From one side, artificial latex is used, on the other – compressed coconut fiber.
In addition, Baby Cocos-6, Baby Strutto, Smart Plus, Tiger Plus and other, more detailed information on which can be found on the official website of Lonax, are particularly popular.
Lonax mattresses are produced in all standard sizes:
- 80×190 (195, 200) cm;
- 90×200 (195, 190) cm;
- 100×195 (190, 200) cm;
- 120×190 (195, 200) cm;
- 140×190 (195, 200) cm;
- 160×200 (190, 195) cm;
- 180×190 (195, 200) cm;
- 200×190 (195, 200) cm.
A number of products for children and adolescents is no less widely represented. In addition to ordinary sizes, the company offers various non-standard options, for example, 110×220 cm, as well as all sorts of forms (round, oval, made according to individual lecturers or drawing). At the same time, the height of products for sleep may vary from 12 to 23-24 cm for ordinary and from 3-5 cm to 10-centimeter – for corrective orthopedic mattress companies. In addition, from this year, the company offers buyers removable covers for any kind of mattresses (according to standard or individual sizes).
Tips for choosing
Full sleep – pledge of health and good mood. Therefore, the selection of mattresses must be approached with special responsibility. It is especially difficult to determine the choice when buying the first orthopedic mattress. To choose a product on which it will be comfortable to sleep, you must consider:
- bed size;
- the weight of those who will sleep on it;
- health status.
The length of the mattress is determined at the calculation of the growth of the one for whom it is intended + 15-20 cm. Width – human dimensions + 10-15 cm.
The most important parameter is the rigidity that should be seamless in accordance with personal preferences and weight. So, people who are not burdened with excess weight will be suitable for soft flange or spring facilities. And those whose weight exceeds 90 kg, it is worth a preference to hard models with a filling of coconut coyra.
Of course, orthopedic mattresses do not treat the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, but serve as good prevention of their occurrence. Therefore, Lonax products are mainly positive.
First of all, buyers please the comfort, which gives the mattresses of this manufacturer. With such sleep products, many forget about sleepless nights and stuck from an uncomfortable lying back and neck. Spring and flawless copies equally well support the body during sleep, evenly distributing the load. Consumers and a wide range of mattresses and materials used in production. Such a variety helps to choose the most optimal option in each case.
High quality and durability – two more “plus” for which the products of Lonax appreciate. With proper operation, they can serve for a long time. At the same time, they do not seek and do not lose their orthopedic properties. A significant advantage is also considered a wide price range of products that offers products from economy to premium-class. Thanks to the advantages of mattresses, most of those who decided to acquire them become real fans of this manufacturer.
In the next video, you can see how to choose the right mattress on which it will be convenient and pleasant to sleep.