In a wide range of products for sleep and recreation, you can meet elite models of famous brands, and more modest, but not inferior in quality and characteristics, budget options for “young” manufacturers. The latter includes the mattresses of Dimax – the products of the company of the same name, which first appeared in the market in 2005. These mattresses have already managed to find their niche and win the love and confidence of buyers.
Features and advantages
The manufacturer considers its main task to ensure the provision of a comfortable and healthy sleep of children and adults, so the company is closely monitored not only for the quality of manufactured products, but also for all modern innovations in the production of mattresses.
To keep up with the time of the company allow:
- Own factory equipped with the latest technology.
- Constant upgrades and update of the range.
- Using only quality materials from proven suppliers.
- Wide assortment and flexible client work system.
One of the features of DIMAX products is considered removable mattress covers.
Their presence allows customers to see the composition of the mattress and easily replace the outer layer in case of damage.
The advantages of branded products, most often include:
- Optimal combination of high quality and low price.
- Ecology. When creating products, various materials are used, including adhesive compositions, but they are all completely safe for people of any age.
- Easy operation.
The size of the factory itself is a major role in ensuring these advantages – it is relatively small, which allows you to more carefully track the production of each individual unit of mattresses.
The modern range of DIMAX mattresses is presented by several series:
- “OK” – Mattresses based on the EVS500 independent springs. Various fillers are supplemented with springs, including natural – coirs of coconut and latex, artificial polyurethane foam, as well as innovative foam with memory effect.
Due to the variety of materials used, the series presents the mattresses of varying degrees of hardness. The fiscal model of the series – “Sympla” with a slight rigidity height of 17 cm. As a supplement to the spring unit, it uses thermal lines and orthopedic foam. Designed for weight not more than 80 kg. The most expensive model includes bilateral mattress “Ultimate”. One side of the product has a high degree of rigidity, the second is the middle. The height of such a mattress is 27 cm, and the maximum permissible load is 130 kg.
- “Mega” – Products of medium hardness with the base of the spring block “Multipape” S1000. Refers to the average price category. One of the features of the line is a knitwear case, soaked with aloe juice.The collection has soft mattresses with natural latex filler, double-sided copies with different rigidity of the sides and models that carry out increased loads up to 150 kg.
- “ONLY” – Explosive models with natural and synthetic fillers. The most budget in this category is the “Basis” mattress – a model of a height of 19 cm from orthopedic foam Balance Foam.
- “Practice”. This series presents various mattresses based on independent spring blocks, Bonnel block with a dependent spring system and flawless patterns with fillers made of natural and artificial materials. Single-layer, multi-layered, bilateral – here everyone can choose a product to their taste. Prices for all products are quite democratic, which does not affect the quality of sleeping facilities.
- “Micro”. Luxury series of spring mattresses based on an independent block “micropacket”. It has the maximum orthopedic effect, but differs from the other higher price.
- “Twin”. Products with a unit of double springs (inside a large spring is another – smaller diameter and length), intended for family pairs with a large weight difference.
In addition to these basic series, the Dimax assortment includes products of different rigidity and with various fillers packed in a roll. A separate collection is presented and mattresses for children from birth to adolescence.
Tips for choosing
The wide range of Dimax products, many are considered simultaneously and “plus”, and “minus”, since a great deal makes it difficult to choose the right model.
Therefore, so as not to be mistaken and choose the right mattress, it is worth listening to the advice of specialists:
- Before you stop your choice on one model, you need to test at least three different products from different episodes, To determine what it will be more convenient.
- One of the criteria for choice should be a favorite posture for sleep. People, most of the time sleeping on the side, it is worth a preference to models that allow the shoulders and hips to dive, and the waist to receive the necessary support. The same who loves to sleep on the back will need a model that allows you to dive buttons, leaving the hips in the natural position.
- The size of the bedroom must match the sipping dimensions. The length of the product must be 15-20 cm greater, and the width is 15 cm to defend from the arms bent at the elbows.
- Weight. Another important parameter from which the choice should depend.
- Age. Experts agree that the older man, the silent mattress he needs.
And also, if you have to choose a mattress for people with a big difference in age or weight, then the most optimal option will be the purchase of not one double, but two single models that will take into account the features of each sleeping.
For any manufacturer of the best assessment of the quality and convenience of bedrooms are customer reviews. Given the reviews on Dimax products, we can conclude that these are really good and comfortable mattresses that are available to most. Product quality deserves the highest consumer assessment. In second place – the choice and affordable price. In addition, many buyers who have made a choice in favor of Dimax note that sleeping on such mattresses is very convenient and healthy for health.
Read more about how to choose a mattress, you will learn from the following video.