Recreation of a modern person does not tolerate discomfort. If only the convenience was paid to attention, today mattresses should be “correct”, ensuring the right position of the body during rest or sleep. And if the spring blocks are a rather controversial theme, flavored mattresses are recognized as excellent mats, they have a number of advantages, and because buyers are in demand.
Features, pros and cons
Explosive mattresses are universal. Today, manufacturers offer to the attention of buyers a lot of new products, as well as proven structures that can be used for direct purpose and as an interior item (in oriental style). Such mats are unique: they allow you to create a full-fledged bed, sofas and even clamshells. Separate models are designed specifically for the floor. They save the useful area of a small room and allow you to arrange guests for the night.
Flame-free mattresses have a lot of differences and advantages. They are:
- Made from high-quality and modern hypoallergenic materials of natural and synthetic origin (not irritating the skin of the user and even suitable allergies);
- safe for sleeping, since they do not have in the composition of metal elements capable of increasing pressure on the mattress to break through the package and injure the skin;
- fully silent when loading (do not have an irritating sound, like spring analogues);
- In operation does not electrify and do not create a magnetic field, therefore do not have the harmful effect on the user’s body;
- Due to its structure, there are excellent breathability, therefore it is not possible to form fungus, mold and laundry ticks;
- light, but elastic, elastic and at the same time not subject to strain and flattery;
- are manufactured taking into account different age groups of users (children’s, teenage, adults and special preventive rules);
- differ in varying density, due to which the owner has the ability to choose the most optimal option, taking into account its preferences and medical indicators;
- have a different structure of the block, due to which the mat is characterized by the height and imply different uses (guest versions, topper, daily use);
- Universal size is made, due to which they are suitable for surfaces with limiters (sidewalls) and without them;
- complemented by different options, which improves high-quality, practical characteristics and service life;
- They differ in the size of the bedroom, are made for one, two or three users, are developed taking into account the allowable weight load for each specific parameter;
- Depending on the composition of fillers and build structures, there are different costs, allowing the buyer to choose the option to your liking and wallet.
- At the request of the client, they can be made to order taking into account preferences.
Part of the models on a black-based basis has the recommendation of orthopedic and pediatrician doctors, which consider such structures not only comfortable, but also useful. It is flaws that are capable of providing proper support of the user’s body while he sleeps. Models with a certain packing contribute to the correct formation of the bends of the kid spine. For children, they are relevant especially during the development of the skeleton. As for adults, precisely white mattresses, possessing a certain effect, are the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, they save from pain in osteochondrosis, arthritis, dysfunction of posture, scoliosis, fines.
In addition to the strengths, the mattresses on a black-based basis have several drawbacks. They are:
- have excellent characteristics mainly in expensive models;
- Depending on the density of the filler may differ in a short service life;
- Some models do not have a removable cover that simplifies the care of the block;
- able to absorb moisture, so need regular ventilation and drying naturally;
- Not in all models are mobile, they are not always able to twist into the roll and remove into the lounge box or wardrobe;
- have limitations on permissible load, therefore require accurate purchase with user weight compliance;
- It is not always suited to people with excess weight (solid structures are uncomfortable or may be broken under weight weight more than 140 kg);
- require careful operation, otherwise the service life is reduced or broken.
Another disadvantage of such mattresses is a high price: most models possessing a preventive or other effect is much more expensive than their analogues. Buy such products under the power not to each user.
The difference between spring and flawed species
The difference between the mattresses on the spring and black-based basis is the basis. In the first case, this is a metal mesh consisting of a frame, to which vertical steel elements of twisted form are attached. In the second case, the basis is the reservoir of the selected material by which the mattress and the name (foam, coconut, latex).
Spring mattresses are two types:
In the first block (Bonnel), in addition to fixing to the upper and lower edge of the mesh frame, there is a connection of the springs themselves. Mattresses on independent springs are arranged differently: they are packed in sole covers of breathable fabric, so the grid is connected due to the covers themselves.
A small block difference, but it is she who determines the work of the springs:
- In the dependent type of block, the spin does not have support (sleeping poses are always unnatural);
- In an independent embodiment, they work exclusively those springs to which pressure turns out.
Workless mattress work is more like the second option, although these mats have no spring. Instead, the filler is distinguished by an abnormal elasticity, pushing the body. It is this factor that needs to keep in mind, buying a high-quality unit without springs (a good mattress pushes a compressed fist). The main line of springless mattresses is designed for 10 – 12 years. Premium designs can serve up to 15 years or more (approximately, as well as spring analogs of an independent type).
Flame-free mattresses are three types:
- Monolithic. Models from one (solid) reservoir filler that does not have any additives for varying stiffness;
- Combined. These are products based on a thick layer of the main filler, equipped with the upper and lower edge of the additional packing of another composition and density;
- Puff. Options that are layers are the same in thickness (3 – 4 cm), but different in density and composition.
In addition, all excess mattresses are characterized by height. They are subtle (toppers from 2 to 10 cm), standard (up to 15 – 18 cm) and volume (19 – 24, sometimes 25 – 26 cm).
Toppers are descendants of futon (traditional Japanese set from the mattress and blanket, which was the poor bed with the XIII century). They are designed to align the already available bed. These products can be called neat masters, they give comfort, closing the surfaces of old mattresses with dents, connecting into a whole bed without joints of the sofa modules, folding beds. Models from 8 to 10 cm – it is mostly orthopedic ruler for children, as well as mats for yoga and other exercise. Combined lush mattresses – complex composite plan designs having sometimes several layers of packing different thicknesses and composition.
By type of rigidity, flavored mattresses can be soft, moderately hard and hard. The first models are suitable for the elderly, the muscles of which weakened. The second is the golden middle, combining the best properties of solid blocks and soft comfort. Hard structures only in words seem rude. In fact, they are comfortable and per night provide full relaxation of the muscles of the body.
Additional mattress effect – the pride of each brand. Today, companies offer such structures:
- Orthopedic. Models that make sleep not only comfortable, but also correct (support for the back and prevention of its curvature);
- With thermoregulation. Options “Winter-Summer”, with heat support in the cold season and providing coolness in the heat;
- Anatomical. Products made of viscoelastic foam, taking the body shape and gently enveloping it when heated (cooling returns the material into the initial look);
- Bilateral with asymmetry of one side. Unique design for partners with different weights (different degree of load of two half of the block on one side);
- Traction. Development of new technologies, unique presence of special air pads for each spine zone;
- Bilateral with different rigidity of the parties. Options to vary the hardness of the bed of bed.
Putting – the main ingredient of the mattress, which determines all its properties. Today, innovative technologies are used in the development of flawless mattresses, creating models with different levels of pressure on the mat. The line of the most popular types of fillers most popular with buyers includes:
- coconut coir;
- Natural Latex;
- Artificial Latex;
- Foam with the effect of memory;
- Sheep or camel wool;
- Len and cotton.
- Natural Latex is the best pack. It has a structure with hollow holes in the form of cells of different depths and diameter. Due to this feature, a different level of body support is created on each mattress zone.
- Latex made of artificial material called polyurethane foam. By its structure, it is a foamed plastic, impregnated with a small percentage of latex. PPU does not have cavities, however, it is rather dense and hard, albeit less elastic compared to the natural analogue obtained from GEVE juice.
- Coconut Fiber (Coyra) – Product of natural origin, produced from the airlodes of the coconut. This is the most rigid filler, it is impregnated with latex, due to which it improves its properties, not pressed. Stustofiber and hollofiber – a fibrous view, which is most often used as an additional layer, giving the mattress the desired softness, without detracting with hardness indicators. Warm, linen and cotton padding is an addition of the foundation, due to her, the mattress acquires thermostatic properties.
One of the advantages of flavored mattresses is a wide range. Conditionally models are divided into single, semi-liter and double. Each mattress has its own indicators of length, widths and heights, which indicate centimeters, and sometimes millimeters (for example, 1860×800, 2000×1800 mm). Typically, the parameters are subject to standard size beds or sofa beds. If a non-standard block is needed, the manufacturer is always ready to meet the client, performing the product according to preferences.
The dimensions of small mattresses without springs make up 70×140, 90×170, 75×180, 90×185, 85×190, 80×190, 90×190, 100×190, 120×190, 140×190, 80×200, 90×200, 120×200, 140×200 cm. Universal models of one-hour mattresses are more spacious: their length and width are equal to 160×200, 180×200, 190×200 cm. Double bed dimensions today are luxurious and often allow you to sit on the mattress of a family of three (parents with a child). Such mats range from 200h200 to 210×210 and 210×240 cm.
The popular thickness of flawless blocks is varied from 8 to 26 cm. The line of current models includes thin, and high products. Mattes are in demand 10 cm tall, from standard options – 20 cm products in thickness.
Rating of the best factories
The modern market offers a huge selection of models of flawed mattresses. To understand how topical mats look without springs, what are their features and characteristics, you can pay attention to the products of proven brands:
- ORMATEK. A model range for all family members capable of carrying temperature differences without losing quality and performance characteristics (excellent air-permeable mattresses that reduce the inverse pressure on human tissue);
- Futon. Medium-fastened elastic mats made of polyurethane foam with a cotton additive that gives the designs of pomp (budget transformer mattresses with a height of up to 21 cm and a permissible load of up to 110 kg, convenient in transportation);
- Dormeo. The line of breathable mattresses of the Italian manufacturer, characterized by the impaction of silver threads, bamboo additive (have interchangeable covers that are simplifying care are suitable for people suffering from increased sweating);
- ASKONA. The line of medium-fastest mattresses from the environmentally friendly natural latex and coyra with the maximum permissible load of up to 110 kg (the collection includes composite products for different ages with high elasticity and elasticity);
- Dreamline. Mattresses of medium stiffness from synthetic latex, which are distinguished by the maximum load of up to 110 kg, the presence of a quickenery quilted cover on a synthetone (high-quality products designed for long operation).
What better to choose?
Purchase of the mattress is a thorough thing, because the comfort and characteristics of the block will depend on the comfort and correctness of rest.
In order to feel cheerful and rested in the morning, it is worth examining the strengths and weaknesses of the models of specific firms, picking up the level of permissible load, the type of structure, the degree of rigidity, acceptable filler.
Deciding with the model, you can go to the store: the choice of the mat cannot be absentia, because in this case it is impossible to see what the seller specifically offers to sell.
By choosing a model in the store, it is necessary to carry out the “fitting” mat, because it is difficult to have an idea of convenience without touching the mattress. Then it is necessary to clarify the availability of the quality certificate, the hypoallerity of the filler and the case, as well as the warranty of the seller. If there are no problems with this, product quality.
When choosing it is worth keeping in mind several nuances:
- A soft and cheap block is better not to consider: such mats are the most short-lived, do not have the necessary support, so the issue of buying a new block may soon return to the agenda;
- Products, rolled into roll and purchased as a guest, are not suitable for daily transformation (quickly deform);
- For children, it is necessary to buy exclusively solid mattresses, you can double with different degrees of rigidity of the parties (rigid and mid-piece) or thermoregulation (to support heat);
- Removable case of non-slip fabric – an additional plus of a high-quality mattress: it will simplify the care of the product and extends the service life of the block;
- The mattress size must coincide with the place allotted for it (with a lack of space, the block will bentified, which will break the support of the back);
- If the weight of partners is different, it is worth taking a medium-sided double-sided block with asymmetry, buying a model from latex base with a multi-level additive (combination with coir, ppa);
- Block for older people should be soft.
Choosing models with medical records, it is worth keeping in mind:
- To correctly select the rigidity and the necessary mattress effect, it is necessary to seek advice from an orthopedic doctor or therapist;
- If health allows, it is necessary to give preference to an extensible mattress of medium stiffness (the body will not be immersed in the block, drown in it or root from the hard surface of the rigid mat);
- Thin mattresses are good for children only if they are made with an orthopedic effect (children’s mattress – coconut, latex, composite with two beds);
- No foam on children can be (does not have the support of the back, even supplemented with solid layers);
- People suffering from pain in the upper spinal colors and osteochondrosis, not recommended rigid mattresses without springs: it may aggravate the problem (the same rule concerns lying patients);
- For the prevention of diseases of the spine, posture disorders, scoliosis, problems with blood flow is better to take a solid mattress from latex or coyra (relevant monolithic and composite option);
- People with excess weight do not fit hard mattresses, they need soft, however, with a good base of the bed.
Flameless mattresses get a lot of positive responses left by satisfied buyers on the websites of manufacturers and health forums. Such mattresses are unique: they are elastic, comfortable, provide a full-fledged vacation – comment. Sleeping on them is a pleasure, because they have no wave formation, the body is in the right position, unnatural postures are excluded, so in the morning you can wake up and cheerful – buyers. In their opinion, the mat without springs is a successful purchase, although it does not always save the budget.
Children’s orthopedic mattresses without springs really help the formation of posture of kids. At first, the children turn in search of a convenient position of the body, and after a few days they get used to such mats: their sleep becomes long and serene. In the morning, kids are always vigorous and cheerful, – noted by loving parents.
More detailed overview of flavored mattresses you can see on the video below.