Bedroom Design – This is a limitless action field for fantasy. There are many style directions for decorating, they are all good and interesting in their own way. Among the whole diversity, the style of “Modern” is highlighted – original, unique and relevant.
Distinctive style features
Before switching to the features of the style, you need to figure out what it means. This stylist direction causes confusion. Many people think that modern is a modern style, a sort of quintessence of minimalism and European conciseness. Filter interpretation of the term in the root erroneously. Even worse, not only ordinary people use the word in relation to modern interiors, but the authors of articles are often replacing one concept to others.
Specialists determine modern as a historical style, which appeared at the junction of the two centuries – XIX and XX. At that time, there was a stagnant in art, there were no new trends and ideas, all styles were mixed together, there was no specific.
All artists and ordinary people wanted to see something new, radically different from the previous. So modern appeared, at first he was embodied in the works of artists, architects, then in decoration, later – interior design.
In Europe, he began to be called “AR-Nouveau”.
The word “modern” has been gained in Russia due to improper translation. In English “Modern” – new, modern. Sellers, translating foreign directories, did not bother and wrote the word Cyrillic, the rest, from ignorance, began to use it.
From here I went all the confusion and improper definition of style.
To distinctive features of style, designers include the following:
- Lack of generalized form. In different countries, modern accents have been inherent in different accents that have developed under the influence of national traditions and mentality.
- A nonsense color gamma. Shades Natural, Natural, Natural. It is allowed to use gold and silver, bright shades.
- Smooth lines, lack of direct and sharp corners, edges, symmetry. This technique ensures the integrity and unity of the style of the style, softness looks organically.
- Relaxing, muted light. It is perfect for recreation rooms.
- Materials of natural origin – Tree, Stone, Textiles, Glass, Marble, Ceramics.
- Using forged elements for creating an airiness effect. Thanks to this method, solid metal objects turn into elegant works of art.
- Applied drawings – floristic and animalistic topics.
- Gourmet and Popular Design Reception – Stained-Stock. They decorated windows, doors, lamps.
- Windows and doors can be any size, Rectangular or arched.
Modern is good because he:
- Does not limit the possibilities and design decisions of the decorator. In addition to natural materials, budget, they can be combined. In any case, the bedroom will be exquisite and luxurious;
- constantly changing, absorbing new items, which gives fresh opportunities and ideas for decorating;
- Not intended for some one specific age, sexual group. Each can use style elements;
- Original and not beaten, His techniques are interesting, they are able to make a room unique and memorable.
Choosing a modernist style, you can confident – it turns out a breakdown room practical and functional, intended for a healthy sleep and a relaxing holiday.
Modern – a combination of several stylistics, which are borrowed from different design directions. With this style you can make a great repair in the room. It is suitable for a small bedroom and rooms with a big hid.
It does not exist regularities and concrete restrictions.
To emphasize the style, you should adhere to several designers tips:
- If the bedroom is spacious, it needs to zonail. Solving the area into several parts (sleep area, relaxation, dressing room), no part remains empty.
- Multi-level ceilings with different lighting systems. They arehelp break the bedroom on functional parts.
- The main motive – smoothness of lines, Which will help create comfortable conditions for staying in the room;
Site is achieved due to light tones, built-in furniture and low bed.
- Large luxury chandelier will make the bedroom gorgeous, will give lighting all the space.
- Special wall decoration by bed – point that focuses look at the most important moment in the room. Another way to highlight the sleeping area – lift the bed to the podium, put it on the curved legs, or on the ceiling to make a design with original lighting.
If the bedroom is small and combined with the hall, it is separated by a shirma or partition, a shabby soft cloth. Such a reception will make space cozy.
- Walls, in addition to coloring and pasting wallpaper, rich in wooden panels. It is not necessary to fully make walls of wood, it is enough to use the combination method, highlighting the functional zones. Walls – just the background, they muted, without gloss and brightness.
The floor may be darker of walls or in tone with them. It is covered with parquet, laminate, tiled or natural stone, carpets.
- The ceiling is always decorated with rich and rich in wooden elements, stucco. He acts as an indicator of the classics that is borrowed by the modern. Lighting is organized so to configure calm intimate light.
Creative lamps are required on the bedside tables.
- In addition to the natural color scheme, moderately bright and deep accents are used To raise mood – lemon, green, mustard.
- A transforming bed is suitable for the studio apartment, which will not take much space during the day.
- Windows are allowed from standard to attic and panoramic. On the windowsill, you can arrange a corner for lovers of books.
Bedroom design options Many, each of them – the future of the original interior space, which will tell about the individuality and taste of the owner.
Natural materials used in the interior are highlighted by natural, natural, warm tones.Color task – to give the bedroom lightness, romantic mood.
Designers Use Brown, White, Beige, Sand, Gray, Black, Silver, Golden Color. Pink, burgundy, yellow and other bright colors are added as accents.
Such inclusions should be a bit.
To create a single space, it is important to harmoniously choose colors of finishes, furniture and textiles. If the goal is to pay attention to the furniture, the walls, the ceiling and windows should not interrupt the saturation of the room.
If desired, focus on window and door stained glass windows, everything else is withstanding in a muted calm range. To zonate the bedroom, different colors are used, but they are consonant with each other.
Special requirements for furniture materials do not exist. Great items from natural materials:
- tree (from an oak massif, pine, other breeds);
- Metal (required forged, carved elements);
Furniture can be lacquered with colorless makeup, white varnish or other shades.
Standard Set of bedroom furniture – bed, bedside tables, mirror, dressing table, chest or wardrobe. The number of objects depends on the bedroom area, it is impossible to allow its litter.
Items are bought separately, ordered by individual drawings or you can purchase a convenient Italian modular bedroom.
All furniture should be with smooth outlines, without sharp corners, with asymmetric backs, bizarre. Items are complemented by original decor: expressive patterns, stained glass windows, floral ornaments.
In the decoration of the bedroom there is one rule – excessive brightness is prohibited. Decorative elements define the concept of the room, fill it with coolest and warm.
Good accessories will be subject to porcelain (figurines), wood (frames, floor and wall clocks), glass (vases, dishes, mirrors), metal (bronze candlesticks), textiles (curtains, pillows, capes).
The style will emphasize the bizarre lamps on the bedside tables, a mirror with a carved frame above the dressing table, the paintings of modernist artists on the walls, a stained painting on glass surfaces.
Beautiful interior photos
The bedroom in the style of “Modern” – a room with a beautiful, elegant design that sets up for relaxation and rest. The next selection of photos will show how the style is embodied in design projects.
Bright, cozy room with an abundance of decor – true modernism in his classical understanding. Here are harmoniously combined all interior items – wooden furniture is made in a single style, color range of light shades and smooth, original headproof lines. Sleeping place is highlighted by a floral motif on the wall, on the windows of the door – stained glass.
This bedroom is made in a monochrome contrasting gamze, which emphasizes the refinement of the interior. Walls are decorated with stucco, creating the desired texture of surfaces. All furniture is covered with a soft cloth, and on the bedside tables are small stylish lamps.
Elegant room with carved wooden furniture in muted neutral tones. Despite the clarity of contours of the bedside tables and the cabinet, they fit perfectly into modern. A large window and paintings with floristic themes add a special charm interior.
The bedroom on this photo absorbed the best trends of modern. This is expensive furniture with carved elements, a glass table on the curved legs, huge arched windows that lead on the terrace, visual selection of the bed with drywall, original lamps, mounted in the wall, and pleasant, pistashkovo brown and beige color palette.