Choosing a place for air conditioning, Many do not even take the bedroom. It is believed that in this room the air conditioner will be superfluous and completely useless. However, everything is just quite the opposite: air conditioning for the bedroom – the thing is not only useful, but even the necessary.
Do you need air conditioning in the bedroom?
Everyone knows that the third part of human life passes in a dream. Healthy full sleep – a prerequisite for restoring the body after day work. Authoritative scientists and doctors believe that such a dream is possible only under the observance of three conditions:
- optimal temperature and humidity;
- lack of loud sounds;
- Qualitative composition of air masses.
Most often, the first condition is simply impossible without using the air conditioning system – especially in apartments in the presence of a central heating system.
One of the arguments against the air conditioner in the bedroom is the possibility of hypothermia and cold. However, experts believe that the question must not be installed not to “install or not”, but “where and how to install”.
In addition, it is important to correctly select the parameters of the system so that the remaining two conditions also were respected.
Tips for choosing
Currently, manufacturers offer consumers a wide range of air conditioners. However, not all of them can approach the bedroom. To make the right choice, it is necessary to start deciding that the system should be able to.
So, air conditioning for night rest should:
- Have a temperature control system with minimal error.
- Serve a filter for cleaning air from dust particles and ticks, smells.
- Give the ability to control the strength and direction of air flow.
- Differ optimal levels of noise so as not to break the sleeping. It is important here to take into account that in various modes of operation, the system makes a different amount of noise, so the manufacturer must indicate all possible options.
In addition, choosing air conditioning, it is worth considering the size of the room in which it will be installed, as well as its qualitative characteristics.
It is worth paying attention to:
- energy-saving functions (for example, “SLEEP” and the mode of establishing the cooling function);
- The convenience of access to filters that will need to be periodically cleaned;
- Functionality (it is possible with it not only to cool, but also heated air).
The best solution that meets all these requirements is considered stationary air conditioning with a split system. The internal block of this system is installed in the room, outdoor – from the outside of the house.
As for the most suitable models for bedrooms, they include:
- Mitsubishi “Electric MSZ-GE25VA” – the most silent device with inverter drive. It is equipped with an antioxidant filter and a complex blind system that allows you to direct the air flow with optimal speed. The functional package includes Econo Cool modes for economical cooling and “I-Save” – for duty heating.
- Daikin “FTXS25D”. With noise level of 20 dB, it is almost silent, but it is quite powerful and functional. This device is equipped with modern technologies for energy saving, sensor presence in the room and a multi-level filtering system.
- Panasonic “CS-XE9JKDW”. Considered a more budget model – compared with previous. At the same time, according to its characteristics, such a device is practically not inferior to more expensive options. This device is equipped with an inverter engine, a sensor that locks the degree of contamination of air, a three-stage cleaning system with a ionizer, a drainage system. You can install a silent mode of operation.
- Electrolux “EACM-9 CG / N3” – Mobile Air Conditioner. From previous models there is a compactness and installation method. Such systems are not necessary to install on the wall – they are equipped with special wheels that allow you to move the device on the floor (in any room of an apartment or at home). It has all the necessary functions for drying, air purification, for energy saving. At the same time, noise from it is much stronger than from ordinary split systems – up to 46 dB.
Also suitable for bedrooms are also offered by world famous companies Hyundai, Ballu, Kentatsu, LG, Toshiba Fujitsu General and others.
How to install?
To obtain a wonderful effect, it is important not only to choose the correct air conditioner itself, but also correctly define a place where it is better to place the system. Here, much will depend on the type of air conditioner, which can be window, wall or outdoor.
Determine where to hang the window type device is very simple – on the window window or in the balcony. Deciding on where to hang the device, it is necessary to consider the main requirement: the air flow from it should not fall on the bed.
If the layout of the room does not allow you to install the inner part of the split system away from the bed, the block is mounted directly above the sleeping place. At the same time, a protective screen, reflective air flows and guiding them parallel to the beds, is installed under air conditioning. In this case, the internal unit must be located at least 10 cm from the ceiling, and at a distance of 2 m before it should not be any obstacles (for example, furniture). These conditions will ensure the proper operation of the temperature sensor and prevent possible failures in its operation.
As for the external split system unit, the optimal solution will be the location outside the window. For this use special brackets. When planning the placement of both blocks, their relationship is taken into account – in the form of a highway consisting of two different over the diameter of copper tubes, electrical wiring and drainage.
No less questions arise about where to install a mobile floor climate system. There are also several mandatory rules here. Do not recommend installing the system closer than in half a meter from the surrounding items. Need to connect directly into the outlet, and not in adapters and extension cords.
So that everything has been done by high quality and air conditioner brought the maximum benefit, many prefer to contact the installation specialists, however, it is quite possible to cope with this task. The main thing is to read all instructions and stick to the basic security rules.
And in the next video you can find out where and how to spend the air conditioner.