Previously, televisions could only be installed on their bedside tables. Modern devices have become much more compact and easier, which allows you to place them in the vertical plane. This type of installation is most often selected by modern users. To do this, you need to purchase a special fastening – bracket.
What it is?
The TV bracket is Metal construction that is used to suspend equipment. Such mounts allow you to adjust the location of the device, making it browsing it is convenient for each of the perspective. Brackets have broad functionality, among which are the most important following:
- rational use of the area of the room;
- Safe fixation of the TV on the vertical plane;
- convenient viewing;
- Harmonious introduction of equipment in any interior of the room.
Also, the list of advantages can be attributed to the available cost, easy installation and compactness. The shortcomings are also enough, with them it will be useful to meet:
- Together with the installation of the bracket you need to worry about the outlet for connecting the TV;
- Sweet wires will strongly spoil the overall picture, because for their masking you need to purchase a box;
- Next to the TV, many users fasten the design for storing additional equipment;
- For self-installation, you need a tool and some skills;
- After dismantling fastening on the wall, traces will remain, which will have to close;
- Fastening should be selected in accordance with the dimensions and weight of the TV, otherwise the bracket may not withstand weights and fall along with expensive technique.
Despite all these shortcomings, brackets for TVs are highly popular.
Suspended brackets are presented in a huge variety. Manufacturers of this fastener take into account all the wishes of users and focus on world trends. All variety of brackets is divided into several large groups.
- Fixed models Do not allow you to change the rotation and tilt of the TV, they are the most affordable, but not the most convenient option. But reliability do not have equal. TV is attached like a picture and is in one position. Interesting will be fixed models with shelves where additional equipment can be positioned.
- Inclined brackets stand out compactness, the angle of the vertical inclination can reach 20 degrees.
- Ceiling brackets allow changing the position of technology in a large range, but such structures can only be installed in rooms with high ceilings and free layout. The panel is fixed on the pipe (rod), which is attached to the ceiling. Such attachments are often found in shopping centers and other public places where televisions are used for advertising. Ceiling mounts are equipped with a gaslift or telescopic screen control systems. These options are the most popular.
- Outdoor racks do not enjoy high popular among Russian users, but still such designs are produced by many firms. Their main advantages are mobility and compactness. The choice of such supports is relevant when it comes to large-sized televisions that cannot be installed on the table / Tumba. Also, outdoor mobile structures serve as an alternative in cases with plasterboard walls that are able to withstand only small devices.
- Even more rare are Column systems and fastenings for pipes. Such designs need to be selected in accordance with the design of the room, thoroughly thinking convenient points for watching TV.
No less interesting will be familiar with other models.
Rotary retractable brackets allow you to turn and extend the screen forward. In most cases, such structures can be placed on any vertical structures (on pipes, walls, columns, even furniture).
Corner holders are a rare phenomenon for Russian stores, but still you can find such models. They are allow you to save place indoors and compactly position the TV in a small room.
Some manufacturers offer universal structures that can be placed in the corner and on the wall.
Slope-turning models are considered the most convenient, respectively, are the most popular. Simple movement of hand, the user can change the position of the TV. The cost of such a movable fastener is quite high, but its advantages are obvious. Similar designs should be chosen if the TV is used as a media center. Slope-swivel brackets differ in the number of “knees”. Usually their number varies from 1 to 3. The number of “knees” will determine the angle of rotation. Long mounts with two and three elements are suitable for TVs with large diagonal.
The novelty are Motorized Models with Remote Control.
With such motorized designs, you can change the position of the TV with a compact console.
Modern brackets for TVs differ not only by type and design, but also sizes. You must pay attention to this parameter. On fasteners, manufacturers indicate suitable diameters of TVs, For example, for 55 inches or 50, 40 inches or 49. But this information is not enough to select the right attachment. Select the appropriate size of the TV bracket will help the standard VESA.
Under this concept, implies hole layout schemes for fasteners TV. Distote in two numbers, for example, 200×200 or 100×100, 200×100 or 100×200, 300×300 or 400×400. In these numbers, the first meaning is the distance that must be present between the bolts in horizontal terms. The second value is the vertical distance.
VESA indicators are in the range from 50×50 to 800×400. Accordingly, for a small TV, for example, with a 32-inch diagonal, a bracket with medium sizes VESA is suitable. But it is better to take a mount with a small margin.
For large screen, for example, by 65 or 75 inches, you need a bracket with maximum VESA.
Opens our rating a small oblique-swivel bracket KROMAX TECHNO-1. It is designed for screens with a diagonal from 10 to 26 inches and weighing up to 15 kg. The angle of inclination varies within 15 degrees, and the position in the horizontal plane changes 180 degrees. The design is equipped with plastic screeds that allow you to gently put wires.
Among fixed brackets attracts attention and model DIGIS DSM21-44F. It is designed for TV diagonal TVs from 32 to 55 inches. The manufacturer worked about the user and simplified the installation process for him, adding a bubble level to the design and putting a complete set of necessary compounds and fasteners.
It still remains to add high reliability and durability of the design – no wonder the manufacturer provides a one-year warranty.
Among the ceiling mounts, we allocated the model NB T560-15. Slope-swivel design is suitable for plasma with a diagonal from 32 to 57 inches. The telescopic rod allows you to change the angle of inclination within 20 degrees, and the angle of rotation changes to 60 degrees. The disadvantage is black, which will stand out in rooms decorated in bright colors. The manufacturer does not produce this model in other colors, which would be appropriate.
Silver Tilt-Swivel Fastening NB F400 Looks solid and presentable. The bracket is designed for televisions with a diagonal of up to 60 inches and a maximum weight at the level of 23 kg. Changing the position of the TV is provided by two gas springs. Cable management system is a pleasant addition.
Complete overview motorized model KC Lifts SLI500 with ceiling mounting type. Motorized drive allows using the control panel to change the angle of inclination up to 90 degrees. Such a design can be used to install televisions with a diagonal of up to 70 inches.
The maximum weight that is able to withstand the bracket is at the level of only 10 kg, which is a disadvantage of this model.
How to choose correctly?
Bracket It is important to choose to choose a TV. The recommendations that manufacturer indicate each model should be taken into account. Soviets from specialists will help make the right choice.
- Fastening is better to choose with a slight margin. When replacing the old TV on the model with a larger diagonal, you do not have to change bracket.
- Each mount is designed for a certain weight. This parameter must be taken into account. It is better to choose a television bracket with a stock margin.
- The shape and dimensions of the mounting plates should not close the ventilation holes on the TV.
- When choosing oblique-rotary brackets, you need to compare their capabilities with free distance to the walls and the plasma diagonal. It should easily change its position, not cling to interior and wall elements.
- Preferred are models with a complete set, which includes all the necessary consumables for mounting. Pleasant bonus are channels for laying wires from the TV.
- With fixed brackets TV is practically attached to the wall. Therefore, it is necessary to take into account the possibility of free access to additional functions of the unit (antenna connection, HDMI, Flash-drive). In the case of curved TVs, this problem disappears by itself.
- Brackets should also be seamless in accordance with the design of the room. This detail of the interior should not be expressive and “screaming”. It is better to give preference to classic white, black or metallized models.
- The type of fastening and its functionality must comply with the features of the use of equipment and intensity of its operation. For example, for the bedroom you can choose a simple model, as the TV will be for the most part sent to the bed and in the adjustment of its position will not be.
- Now in large quantities began to appear ultra-thin brackets for TVs. Manufacturers promise high performance and ability to withstand high weight. Despite this, experts do not advise large TVs on such fixtures.
Where to post?
Little to choose a suitable fastening, it still needs to choose the right place. A variety of fixtures allows you to place the TV in almost any place. But it is important to choose the right location so that in the future I did not have to outweigh the TV. When choosing a place for a bracket, you need to focus on the following points:
- TV dimensions;
- Technical characteristics of the bracket;
- The frequency of rearrangement of furniture in a room with a TV;
- overall interior design and harmony of the overall design;
- The proximity of the location of furniture and walls to the TV, which will allow to protect the technique from overheating as a result of insufficient air circulation.
A separate point is worth Height of placement screen. According to the rules, the TV should be located opposite the eye. In this case, there will be no high pressure on the neck and back, and the eyes will be less tired.
Allowed small deviations up or down.
FEATURES OF MONTAGE
Not every person will be immediately clear how to perform mounting for a TV. In addition, no definite knowledge and skills can make mistakes, fix that will be very problematic. In general, installing the bracket with your own hands does not complicate anything.
The instruction prepared by us will help to figure out this case.
- Choosing a suitable place to accommodate a TV, you need to make markers on the wall. Usually draws the line on the bottom side of the bracket. The construction level must be used, which will allow you to hang the TV exactly from the first time.
- Apply the mount to the wall and celebrate points of place for holes. Some manufacturers add a template or level to a standard package, which greatly facilitates the installation process.
- Using a drill or perforator, drill holes in accordance with the marks. Hammer rush dowel or anchor.
- Bolts are dripping the plate and the bracket itself to the surface. Be sure to check the reliability of its installation. Only after that fix the TV.
Usually the configuration of the brackets includes the necessary bolts and other consumables. But it does not always happen.
Moreover, to work with plasterboard walls will have to additionally buy appropriate fasteners.
On how to hang a TV on the wall, you can find out in the following video.