When choosing a microphone, special attention should be paid to the manufacturer of the device. Sennheiser’s large authority among consumers. Consider the most popular microphone models from this brand, as well as the rules for their choice.
Sennheiser is a world-famous German company that specializes in the production of microphones, headphones and wireless systems. Initially, the company was created as a small family firm.
The process of production of equipment from the company Sennheiser not only corresponds to traditions, but also keeps up with the times. Firm staff take into account all the latest technology and scientific development. Thanks to this approach, Sennheiser microphones receive good feedback from industry specialists.
To date, the Sennheiser brand has spread far beyond Germany. So, trademark factories can be found in Ireland, the United States of America and even in Romania.
Microphones, which are part of the Sennheiser assortment range, differ depending on the application area, as well as by type. So, in brand shops you can find devices for manual, instrumental, studio, petrolery, head and conference use. Sennheiser microphones are used for mobile records, in business and education, during living speeches and in some other cases. List a few popular microphone models from Sennheiser.
This microphone refers to the budget category, since its market value is about 4,000 rubles. The model is suitable for entry-level vocals, it transfers well both solo and choral singing. The design provides a special Mute switch with a mechanical retainer.
The device can be used for official presentations, concerts and public conferences. XS 1 can perceive sound waves, which are in the range from 55 to 16,000 Hz.
Model E 865-S is an electret premium condenser microphone. Its market value is about 20,000 rubles. The design uses a supercardoid diagram. The external body is characterized by a high level of reliability. Suitable for the provision of natural and detailed sound, very sensitive.
This microphone model is dynamic and manual. The outer case is made in a durable metallic case. Besides, The device has a high-quality built-in digitizer. Most often this model is used to record music, as well as for interview.
Thanks to this microphone, you can recording sound at the highest professional level outside the studio. It is well combined with devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
This dynamic model is most often used for voicing vocal on stage. The device is equipped with a special anti-flip suspension capsule, built-in coil of suppression of electromagnetic interference and other specific devices. Distinctive features of E 835 include the possibility of suppressing feedback and sounds outside the axis of the radiation.
This microphone model from Sennheiser has compact sizes and a small weight (only 60 grams), respectively, it is very easy and convenient to transport it. The device can be easily used in conjunction with the camcorder.
The microphone perfectly suppresses the noise outside the axis of the orientation, has anti-vibration suspension and foam windproof.
Neumann TLM 102
TLM 102 is a new generation microphone. The device meets all the modern requirements of buyers and is very popular not only among lovers, but also among specialists. Affect not only the functionality of the microphone, but also its stylish exterior design. The maximum sound pressure level is 144 dB. In the design there is a pop filter that is integrated into a protective grille.
MK 4 Digital
This is a device that provides the sound of the highest quality sound. It is suitable for collaboration with mobile devices, computers and laptops. The microphone uses a special PURE DIGITAL technology, which, in turn, provides a resolution of 24 bits / 96 kHz. In the standard set, in addition to the main device, there is a holder and a case.
E 965 microphone is equipped with a large diaphragm. The device refers to the category of condenser hand microphones. The design of the device is built on depreciation type, it prevents undesirable noise.
In addition to the above-described models, in demand among consumers are devices ME 2-II and E 845.
Thus, you can purchase vocal, wireless devices, a games and a radio microphone, a gun microphones and a number of other varieties of audiors from the Sennheiser brand.
How to choose?
When choosing a microphone from the Sennheiser brand, several important factors should be taken into account. Consider the main ones.
- Price. In the commercial line of the company Sennheiser there are microphones of various price categories. That is why, regardless of your material opportunities, you can purchase a microphone model from Sennheiser.
- Functional features. Different models of brand microphones have different technical parameters: a range of perceived sound frequencies, volume level, sensitivity. These and other specifications are described in detail in the instruction manual, which is included in the standard device package.
- Salesman. In order to purchase a high-quality corporate microphone Sennheiser, you should contact only official offices or online stores. Only in this case, you can be sure that you acquire the highest quality microphone, which is made with regard to all international standards and on copyright technology of developers of the company.
- Control system. Microphone control system must be as simple as possible and understandable. If possible, give preference to such models on which the on and off buttons are located in the most convenient position.
- Life time. The manufacturer gives a warranty card for each device. You should find out in advance which warranty period is provided for the model you want to buy. During this period you can count on free service.
Thus, when choosing audio devices from Sennheiser, you should be as attentive and responsible. This approach will allow you to purchase a quality device that will meet all your requirements, and will also serve as long as possible.
Microphone Review See More.