With the onset of the XXI century, the vinyl players again became fashionable. Their sales increased significantly, as many performers began to produce their albums on vinyl records. Especially popular with retro-players “Vega”, allowing to fully appreciate the sound of songs and enjoy realistic “lively sound”.
Modern stereo players have a number of advantages. They allow you to listen to your favorite music in excellent quality.
In addition, such an accessory looks really stylish in any room, emphasizing the wonderful taste of the owner.
Many buy them for this reason.
Thanks to the new technology, all the achievements of the XX century were preserved. But at the same time, an additional technological filling appeared in the player’s device, which allows listening to music on the plates more comfortably and in a new way. For example, some modern gramophones have built-in phonocorrectors or Bluetooth transmitters.It makes them popular even among young people who are not indifferent to the net song songs.
It should be noted that The sound of vinyl plates is significantly different from the sound of SD players. After all, when recording the first sound wave turns into an electrical impulse. As a result, with the help of a player, you can produce “live sounds”.
Also need to consider what vinyl is not something new in the field of music. Such plates are a classic, tested by time.
To understand what is the player, you need to get acquainted with its device in more detail.
- First of all, it is a tablebuck or in other words, the reference disk on which the plate is stacked.
- Tonarm or lever. It is necessary to attach a needle cartridge to it.
- Load or counterweight, with which you can easily adjust the clamping power of the needle.
- Antiqueing or other words device for adjusting the compensator.
- Pickup head or cartridge. This item is considered the most important part of the entire player. After all, it is she responsible for reading musical sounds from a plate. Pickup heads can be different. From how the sound is used, the quality of the sound, and the features of the player setting.
In any case, a scheme is attached to such a gramophone, with which you can view easy faults yourself and understand the features of the configuration.
VEGA player is represented by a huge amount of models that are distinguished by small parts or modifications. The most popular among them are the following.
The release of such devices was engaged in Berdy radio. They appeared in 1990 and were intended to reproduce sounds from the plates of various formats.
Often such a device was used as part of block stereocomplexes or with recording equipment.
Therefore, at one time they were bought too quickly.
Sampler head for this player electromagnetic. In addition, in its composition there is a hitchhiking and microlift.
The highway works immediately after the end of the record, then Tonarm occupies the starting position, and the device itself immediately turns off from the network, which is very convenient. After all, you do not need to jump to stop the record.
As for the technical characteristics, they are as follows:
- The power of the player is 6 watts;
- disk makes 45 revolutions per minute;
- operating frequencies have a range of 20 thousand hertz;
- The detonation of eppa is 0.13 percent;
- The signal strength is 64 decibels;
- Weighs such a device 4.4 kilograms;
- The dimensions of the player are equal to 43×1,12×34.9 centimeters.
“Vega 110 s”
These players also developed and released a radios of Berdsk. Their appearance among the population dates back to 1984. This device was originally designed to work with a complex of non-professional radio equipment. With it, you can reproduce records not only with monoplastic, but also from stereo plates.
The technical characteristics of “Vega 110 s” are as follows:
- disk makes 45 revolutions per minute;
- The detonation coefficient is 0.15 percent;
- Workforces have a range of 16 thousand hertz;
- The weight of this model is 10 kilograms;
- The dimensions of this player are equal to 43x38x13 centimeters.
This model was alsoReleased in 1990, besides the same Berdy Plant.
With it, you can play recording from plates of various formats. The quality of the sound of vinyl remains at the level. The player is well suited for fans of modern music.
As part of the device there is a hitchhiking, which is triggered immediately at the end of the sound. After that, Tonarm occupies the starting position, the player is completely turned off. As for the technological characteristics of this model, they are as follows:
- The disk rotates with a frequency of 45 revolutions per minute;
- Workforces have a range of 20 thousand hertz;
- detonation is 0.13 percent;
- Power consumption from the network is equal to 6 watts;
- The dimensions of the player are equal to 43x13x36 centimeters;
- Weighs the device about 5 kilograms.
How to choose and use?
First of all, professionals do not recommend save money when buying a player. Do not choose too cheap models without fulfilling in their quality. After all, otherwise, you can spoil your favorite plates. Therefore, it is necessary to stop your choice on the models described above or simply consult with specialists who recommend a decent device.
Another point to which you need to pay attention is the weight. The player must weigh no less than 7 kilograms.
As for the selection of the needle, some of them have a spherical shape, others, on the contrary, made with an elliptical sharpening. Vinyl connoisseurs give their preference to the second. In any case, in a good model, you can always replace both the needle and a cartridge. If the purchased player has a budget cartridge, then it must be changed to more expensive and high-quality. In addition, it is possible to replace other components.
If we consider the price of such devices, then in this regard, the preference must be given to the old, used models. They are committed in quality not inferior to new and expensive players. In addition, in some cases, the sound of vintage models can be much better.
But it will be impossible to replace or return them after the purchase. The new models most often give a guarantee, besides the player is subject to return.
Be sure to test the player. To do this, you just need to put the record and listen as it sounds. If the sound is correct, you can safely buy a closing model.
Before buying, you must ask the seller which components are suitable for the acquired model. You also need to know whether it is possible to purchase them if necessary, and where it can be done. If there is no such possibility, you will have to either hope that the device will not break, or when breakdown, search for the necessary part from collectors.
Ultimately On the players of “Vega” can only be said good. This is a time-tested classic that will definitely suit connoisseurs of good music and collectors. Therefore, if you can buy a high-quality device for listening to your favorite plates, then it is best to immediately take one of the models from this brand.
Overview and demonstration of the work of the USSR production player “VEGA-122 C” Look in the video.