Often you can meet people who are extremely unhappy with the layout of their dwelling and just dream of removing the apartment so that she fully responded to tastes and lifestyle of its inhabitants. In addition, it often happens that changing the marital status or composition of the family causes the need to redecessing. As a rule, such ideas arise from owners of one-bedroom apartments.
Everyone who thinks about redevelopment must initially study the question, analyze, in which house is the apartment and is there planning here. And if possible, what exactly.
Types of buildings
Russian construction market is quite monotonous in the subject of residential buildings. Today, the most popular view of housing – apartments in panel houses. This is due to the fact that young families seek to acquire their own housing, and take fresh apartments to the mortgage. Often in this case family prefer to participate in share construction, which allows you to significantly reduce the size of the initial contribution and monthly payment.
Because of this, “Brezhnevka” and “Stalinky” were on the periphery of the circle of interest of potential buyers. However, statistics show that a rather large percentage of the population still lives in Khrushchev. It is now that the construction market is experiencing a wave of renovation of residential premises, since the change of generations within the same family implies changes and in the interior.
Read the projects of different types of housing:
- Studio For the first time appeared in Russia in the middle of the 20th century and immediately received greater demand from the side, the so-called, creative elite. Artists, sculptors and musicians believed to her, who happily bought wide and bright layouts, having their studios and workshops in them. In Stalin’s high-rise buildings began to divert the last floor specifically for apartments of this type.
Special Charming Studios is an abundance of places and lights.
Very often there will be several windows in such apartments. And if the control layout is created, the effect of a kind of aquarium, filled with light streams;
- Standard one-room “Khrushchevki” – This is a housing, which is a combination of a room of 30 sq. M, kitchen, bathroom and hallway. The total area of such an apartment can be both 35-37 square meters and 40 squares. In new high-rise buildings, all rooms are much larger and wider;
- “DVY” in 42 sq m Also quite often subjected to redevelopment, especially in “Khrushchev”. This is due to the fact that the form in the rooms in such buildings is very inconvenient for interior design – the oblong rectangle, which is these rooms, directly causes a desire to perform at least some kind of zoning, otherwise the room looks sad.
There are several options for alteration of housing:
Implies exclusively movement in the apartment of the furniture items without any repair work. As experience shows, sometimes in order for the room to change beyond recognition or even turned into 2 rooms, it is enough to put a rack or wardrobe in a certain place, or acquire a screen.
All changes in terms of visual redevelopment are desirable to conduct, armed with the recommendations of the designer or after studying the basic laws of zoning independently.
Sometimes an interior decoration of the room can play a role here – the wallpaper of different colors will help create the effect of fragmented space and turning the 1-room apartment in 2-room;
More radical option
This is demolition of partitions and walls. In one-room apartments, it is possible to start boldly – as a rule, there are no bearing walls inside such premises, so here you can completely surrender to the power of your imagination: break the walls and turn the “odnushki in two-room”. And if you advise in advance with specialists, you can go even further – suppose, before the combination of two apartments in one three-room or even five-room.
True, even with such permissible liberties in redevelopment, experts recommend not to touch the bathrooms, otherwise it will be incredibly difficult to configure the operation of all communications.
In addition, we should not forget that a big role in which kind of re-planning will be elected, who is playing, who will live in the converted apartment. For example, if the tenant prefers to eat outside the house, you can safely expand the space due to the abandon from the dining area. But if the apartment has a person who works at home, there will be a prerequisite for the work desk and, perhaps, some cabinets. The younger generation will calmly react to an option in the form of a transformer bed, while a married couple of averages can be terrified.
Taking into account the psychological features of residents, designers offer a whole range of interesting decisions:
- For a lonely man The most optimal layout of the planning is the conversion of a standard one-room apartment in the studio. For this, all partitions inside the “odnushki” are demolished, except those that separate the bathroom. Recommend zoning is not using cabinets or shirms, but using glass partitions, which will not visually narrow the space;
- For lovers of couples and newlyweds It is preferable to choose the option in which the sleeping space is separated from the rest of the room and has a more intimate and cozy atmosphere. The solution in this case may be like this: the kitchen is visually expanding due to the fact that the tabletop is mounted in the form of the letter “P”, turning, including in the continuation of the windowsill. The kitchen and the living room are combined into one space, and a small corner with a window is given in the bedroom;
- Family Param You can also first think about the possibilities for redeveloping your small nest before going to search for housing for a reasonable. It would seem that this task is impossible. But here are options. For example, you can radically rethink your attitude to the layout and locate the kitchen right in the center of the apartment. Then the space that is traditionally returned to cooking, it will be possible to use for other purposes. Also, the insulation of the balcony can be played and turning it into the continuation of the room.
How to make repairs?
Do not forget that redevelopment is a serious matter. Accordingly, before proceeding with the repair, if he implies interference in the structure of the room, you need to make several important steps to coordinate your project. And in order for your ideas to be approved, do not forget about such simple rules:
- If the repair is supposed to be done in Khrushchev, remember that in these houses it is forbidden to carry the kitchen in the residential premises. For example, one of the above redevelopment options is not suitable for you;
- should explore the features of the area in which you live. The rules of some areas prohibit the union of the kitchen with residential premises;
- It is forbidden to change the area of the bathroom (nor in the direction of increasing at the expense of the residential premises, nor in the direction of reduction at the expense of the kitchen);
- It is forbidden to change the situation of gas risers and other communications;
- It should not be touched in the redevelopment process the ventilation system where there are gas devices;
- It is impossible to transfer the battery from the residential premises to the balcony;
- Any actions that will lead to an increase in weight occupied on the bearing walls are also considered illegal;
- Before redeveloping, make sure your home is not included in the number of buildings whose condition is recognized as an emergency.
In addition, if after redeveloping a small one-room apartment in a two-room one, one of the room was deprived of the window, you should consider the rules of ventilation and the inflow of fresh air. And in order to visually transform the room without a window, you can use the LED ribbon, imitating the window opening, or go to one of the walls with wallpaper with a landscape – so space will expand.
Interesting design ideas
In order not to remain unfounded, we bring to your attention some curious and non-standard examples of the conversion of one-room apartment:
- zoning with furniture You can implement not only using a high cabinet or rack – use a bar rack to separate the kitchen space from the zone designed to receive guests. Bar rack will not visually “eat” the place how it would inevitably make a wardrobe, but a certain border between zones will be indicated.
The same function can successfully perform an angular sofa. It is enough to put it not along the walls, as is usually done, but in the middle of the room, thereby certain part of the room will be “cut off” from the main. Also, do not forget that today the furniture is released not only standard forms and sizes.
Sometimes even just a curved countertop or sofa of an unusual form can be a great way to divide the space;
- curtains Also can play your role – install the ceiling eaves in the middle of the room and twin during the arrival of the guests the part of the room in which the bed or desktop stands. Moreover, it can be both heavy and impressive looking curtains and unobtrusive bamboo curtains;
- Installation Shirma – the most classic way to separate space. Here it is not even necessary to paint in detail what the advantages of this option. Shirma of the desired size and style will be an excellent accent in the entire design of the room. The partition can be tissue, and maybe wooden, for example, openwork with intricate vensels. Stunning option – Glass partitions.
And there is always the opportunity to make a screen unevenly transparent – it will create a certain movement of air and light;
- You can play with levels: Set something like a podium for the bedroom zone or at all lift the bed under the ceiling by installing the tier. This will create the feeling that the apartment is a two-level and visual “raise” the ceiling.
True, the owners of the apartment in Khrushchevka will have to be forgotten – the redevelopment of this type is possible only if the ceiling height is at least 3 m.
In this case, it is simply limited to the purchase of a bunk bed with a sofa on the “first floor”. And the multi-level floor will accurately become a memorable highlight of your apartment, since it is a rather rare phenomenon for standard one-bedroom apartments;
- Use the loggia as an independent room or continuation of the main residential premises. For this, it is possible (provided that the project will be approved from a legal point of view) remove the bottom of the wall. If the permission is not received, it is worth considering the loggia, as a continuation of the kitchen, removing the window and the door and turning the openings, for example, in a bar rack.
This will save space, abandoning the dining table;
- Zoning with drywall – one of the most convenient and legalized ways to redevelop space. Firstly, its use does not require special harmonization, secondly, it will not have to spend precursor on his finish, thirdly, this material is sufficiently pleasant in terms of subsequent cleaning – garbage remains a bit. In addition, drywall has high fireproof.
But it is worth remembering that the use of drywall as a partition does not provide absolutely no sound insulation. And also keep in mind that the wall of this material does not differ in durability, so it will not be able to hang a heavy shelf or sweaty panel.
More replant options, see the following video.