One-bedroom apartment – the optimal option in the post-Soviet housing market. And there is always the opportunity to make a compromise, and then extract the maximum benefit from it. For example, turn such an apartment in a three-room. And this can be done using several scenarios.
Basic rules of redevelopment
If you intend to demolish the walls, immediately give yourself the installation that This should be agreed with responsible instances. Otherwise, you at least get a rather big penalty for the inconsistent disassembly of the walls, and you can make the situation even more risky and dangerous for you and neighbors.
But If you decide to make a 3-bedroom apartment from a 2-room apartment, demolition the walls have less frequently than to erect them. If there is no specific project, think about the wall dismantling. It is possible that the ideal redevelopment will not require this.
Calculate the number of bearing walls: if there are such a living space only in the “edges”, then you have more chances to create a fundamentally new layout in the apartment. But carrying structures, of course, can not be touched.
We will analyze how to determine the layout.
- Clearly designate redevelopment target. If you need 2 children’s, for example, it can be 2 small rooms formed during the division of one more. Will one of the new rooms pass, how to be with the window – all this needs to be solved first.
- Think what room is the biggest time, and whether it is profitable for you to share it. If, for example, part of the living room is combined with the kitchen, turning into one space, the other part becomes an autonomous room. If you decide to combine two zones, this option is one of the available.
- The easiest way is to look at the ready-made options. Look for a few examples, copy them to the folder. Consider the whole family, drive a vote for the best option. And if it is applicable to your apartment, you can roll the sleeves.
And, of course, the project estimate is better to calculate in advance. Taking into account the little things and a small percentage of funds that will go to unforeseen purchases.
It is possible to remake from the usual two-bedroom apartment, if your home housing allows you to organize it. Undoubtedly, 60 kV. M is excellent source data for transformation. But with 42-45 squares, ideas can be successful.
Division of one big room
In the panel houses of the Soviet sample, it is not easy to redecessing. Rooms are served consistently, each – window. A decent option is only one – split the living room into 2 parts.
But if the meter of this room is less than 18 squares, the transformation is unlikely to be successful.
Then It is more logical to think about such a “semi-dimensional” as zoning. But if you share the room, where only one window, you can not lose the light source. Because the separation wall, which will be installed, should be glass matte, stained glass and translucent wall options will also be suitable. A light of the decorative wall will be able to enter, and the feeling of cramped will not arise.
well and If we are talking about a room with two windows, everything is much easier. The room is divided into 2 parts, each account for each window. It remains only to consider logistics input / output. Split this two-pool room can be brick or plasterboard wall. The second option is definitely more popular.
Adjacent or passing rooms
Without registration of adjacent rooms to turn two-room in a three-room is extremely difficult. Combination of spaces comes to the rescue. Suppose you live in an apartment with three windows, two of which are watching one way, and the third is in the side of the house. That is, the inhabitants of the corner housing redevelopment are easiest to spend.
Connect in this case will be a kitchen, a corridor and half of the living room. Wall, dividing the living room and bedroom, is transferred to several meters. The room will not be particularly spacious, but comfortable for households. Bedroom option for spouses – quite an excellent.
And so that the rooms are 100% separate, the brick will have to lay a passage from the ex-living room in a nursery or bedroom. And cut a new passage already from the new Hall. So the window will appear in each room.
The option is popular in the last decade – the transformation of standard housing in a studio apartment is either a dwelling, in which there are elements of such a planning. Typically combine living room and kitchen. It turns out one full room with a variety of functions. And some territory of the living room is separated and becomes the third room. There is an option to align the kitchen with the corridor, but only if the corridor is big.
Bearing dwellings need to be strengthened if a new project is not necessary without inclusion of them. Often, metal channels are used for this purpose, columns are built to support slabs of overlapping.
When combining areas, the kitchen can get functions and a living room, and even a cabinet. That is, you remove the walls, the space is changed, it becomes studio, but at the expense of competent zoning you eventually get on one room more. Yes, she may not be behind a solid wall, but even visually this zone will be perceived separate room.
Transfer kitchen zone
If the kitchen is defined in the corridor or an entrance hall, it can also make a three-room apartment from the original one-bedroom. If there is a storage room or a dressing room in the dwelling, you can tend it and use it to increase the rooms.
Such a transfer will be successful if the hall (or the corridor) is located within 5 meters from the gas riser. Different to the transfer simply may not accept.
Instead of the kitchen there will be a separate room, with a window. It is logical that in the new location of the kitchen will be wiser with no gas, but an electrical installation. Yes, and the ventilation system in the new kitchen will also have to do.
Doubts may arise from families who believe that people entering the apartment will immediately fall “from the street” to the kitchen. But this is a question of convenience, cleanliness, admissibility. There are many similar housing today, and people like the kitchen, which starts almost from the first meters of dwelling. And many such apartments look very pretty.
You need to initially increase the space of the original room – unload it. And do it better since the hallway. If there are many cabinets and bedside tables, they really can clutter space. Think from what you can get rid of how to optimize the space.
Make a detailed plan of the apartment, specifying the exact parameters of the rooms.
Sometimes a logical solution will be combined with a bathroom with a toilet, thus removing one door. You can enlarge the corridor so much, and then go to the living room. Similar transformation is good in Khrushchev, where the corridor is not very big, but the rooms are quite spacious.
Decorative elements will make it possible to arrange the new zone room easier, harmonious. Design solutions can be the most.
- Color game. If the floor and the ceiling area perform a few tones lighter than the wall, the space will look more, and the ceiling will seem above. Cold colors also visually expand space. But bright colors preferably squeeze it.
- Visual lift ceiling. If you have high ceilings in the apartment, you can build a closed mezzanine. And there you can put the shelves for books. Yes, and a regular bookcase, if you make it to the ceiling, visually raises the height of the room.
- Mirror and glossy surfaces. Mirror – the most spectacular “expander” of space. Glossy ceilings by and large make the same.
Fine, if you decide in advance with the interior style, which will unite all the dwellings in one cozy, beautiful room.
To get a new room and optimization of the room, exactly the Scandinavian style. Therefore, all design prompts peeped in scandinets should be kept in bookmarks.
All controversial, problematic questions are better to immediately solve with specialists. In the course of the deployed repair, it will be harder to cope with them. Frequently related issues and related recommendations:
- Interior doors when transforming a two-room apartment in three-room can occur in different places, because the simpleness will not be carriers;
- If gas is not supplied in the kitchen, unite it with adjacent room – get one large, but the multifunctional space;
- The lack of a prague is partly corrected by the use of niches, built-in large cabinets, room-storerooms, dressing rooms;
- You may think about the option of using the loggia or balcony;
- But what can be done is impossible to demolish the carrying walls, carry out works blocking the approach to communications, transfer radiators.
And, of course, you can not combine apartment adjacent floors, sacrificing inter-storey floors.
Do not forget about to combine living room with a gasified kitchen without installing a partition forbidden.
And here are concrete schemes, images that show how a two-room apartment can make a three-room. We offer 5 successful redevelopments.
- Small kitchen and passage hall became a compromise in this case. Yes, and the bathroom remains accessible only from the living room. But in general, the option is definitely cute.
- Plan of redevelopment “Khrushchevki”. Reception studio is involved in the confluence of the kitchen and living room. It will come out that all 3 rooms will be small, but if it is important to personalize the space, this scheme is successful.
- Not the most familiar solution, but worthy of consideration. Part of the space remains without the window, and here you already need to competently solve the issue with partitions and trim.
- One of the easiest and most sought-after options. The rectangular room is divided in half. Probably the solution is the simplest, but you need to think about the partition – it should maximize the light in the new formed room after repair.
- The bedroom will be small, but it will be. Giving compact, children’s – excellent parameters. If you do not bother the number of passing rooms, consider this option.
Successful solutions and fast repair!