The camera is a sensitive technique that should be protected from dust, dirt, rain, from random mechanical impacts. Therefore, the next important purchase becomes the case.
With his acquisition, it is not worth tightening, especially if there is expensive equipment.
The need for a hurry is caused by the following factors:
- Fragility of technology and the high probability to damage it, and the case provides reliability and security confidence;
- The comfort of some covers having a handle, rapidly evaluated by photographers;
- Multifunctionality of covers with pockets and additional compartments Allows you to carry with you not only the camera, but also the trifles attached to it – a memory card, batteries, a napkin, a spare battery.
Situations in which shooting is required are different, it is necessary not to choose seasons and weather. Covers in their diversity will help to cope with the effects of the external environment. For example, the rain option will keep the technique in wet weather, insulated – protects expensive equipment in the frost. There are different types of waterproof covers – from compact, tightly fitting to Aquaboxes.
So, by appointment, you can allocate certain types of covers.
- Waterproof. They are not only made of waterproof material, but also possess absolute tightness. Covers of this kind are also divided into. Some are designed to work in rainy weather, while others – for underwater filming. The latter, in turn, are classified in terms of depth indicators, to what restrictions they are able to carry a full service.
- Morozostoyy. Warm covers are indispensable for cameras in the winter, especially in harsh climatic conditions. Even if the shooting is carried out in the room, to convey to it the precious technique, it is possible only in a protective case. Such products have a reliable layer of insulation, located between the outer and the inside of the cover.
- For traveling. These include multifunctional options with additional sections and pockets. The camera and everything you need reliably hiding and transported in one case. Such products are usually complemented by comfortable handles.
- For shooting in the city or park. If the camera has to be worn all day to perpetuate the sights, the case is chosen by minimum size and weight, with the possibility of quick access to the technique. Often it has a long strap for the transfer on the neck and a short bezel, which gives the opportunity to hang the device on hand.
Covers are produced at least varieties than the cameras themselves, it is definitely possible to classify them. We have already figured out the distinctive properties of destination, now consider other criteria for differences.
- In size. It is quite natural that the digital “soap” will need a case of much smaller parameters than for a mirror camera.
- According to aesthetic preferences. Women can choose a model of gentle colors. Men prefer comfortable forms and strict colors – black, gray, brown. Who is important status or stylish, buy a product from leather. Cases for children’s equipment rather reminiscent of a bright box under the toy.
- By density. It depends on the manufacturing material. For whom the minimum weight is important – selected fabric covers, if you need shockproof functions, pay attention to the hard case with a soft inner layer.
- At the place of wearing. In addition to the case there can be a shoulder straps, loop wearing on hand. Cobar case is located on the belt, the liner case – in a conventional bag, sling shots – on the shoulder (backpack option with one strap).
Form, appearance, prestigious and protective properties of the cover depends on the material.
- Tissue. For products, durable synthetic textiles are selected. Refers to inexpensive and easy options.
- Neoprene. Chloroprene rubber, elastic, waterproof.
- Plastic. Modern shockproof plastic used for rigid cases.
- Silicone. Tightly adjacent case with cutouts for working elements.
- Leather. Apply for compact status models.
Criterias of choice
Choosing a Camera Case, You should pay attention to important moments.
- The size. The technique should not freely hang out in the case, the protective product needs to be chosen in size.
- Reliability. All valves, fasteners and fastenings are checked before purchase.
- Comfort. It is better to immediately try the possibility of carrying equipment and choose the most convenient way.
- Security. Preferably the presence of waterproof and shockproof qualities.
- Capacity. Certain amenities create compartments for trifles.
Choosing a case, you need to remember that the perfect product will be easy, with rapid access to working elements, with good protective properties and comfortable weight distribution.
The video below shows an example of using a silicone camera for a camera.