In recent years, one of the most popular styles in interior design is Eastern. It is characterized by the brightness of paints and identity, so attracts attention to citizens. This area is preferred by those who are already tired of minimalism and want to surround themselves with real luxury and amazing objects. In addition, oriental style will be an excellent solution for status people who wish to emphasize their knowledge of culture.
Eastern style is considered one of the most relevant in the design of large houses and apartments. There are several distinctive features of this direction.
- Large rooms are usually divided into zones using sliding shirms, porter and curtains. It is worth noting that each direction of Eastern style has its own specifics. For example, Arabic allows you to use false curls, thanks to which you can change the shape of the room, and the Japanese version involves the use of partitions.
- This style is characterized by its vision of the geometry of the room. This tradition is in demand even with the time of the Middle Ages, when it will be necessary to provide a huge number of complementary transitions and tunnels. Thus, rich people tried to maximize to protect themselves from different troubles.
- As furniture, simple and laconic forms are used, and there is also a storage of arrangement. Furniture should be as little as possible, but accessories are paying close attention. Precisely thanks to them. The number of parts is affected by the fact that the direction of oriental style is used. For example, the interior decorated in the Chinese version suggests the presence of a minimum of decorative elements, but in Moroccan their huge number. For the Egyptian interior, warm shades and a lot of free space are commonly used.
- In each room in oriental style, regardless of the features of the direction, exclusively natural components are applied. A tree or stone will be an ideal solution as an ideal solution. The last option is more preferred, as it allows you to put a beautiful mosaic or any other type of tile.
- Ceilings are performed in a white color solution or in that shade in which the walls are decorated. An exception is the Asian direction where wooden beams are used as a decorative element.
To date, several varieties of oriental style in the interior of the premises are distinguished, each of which has its own distinctive features, advantages and disadvantages.
Arabic style is very popular when making country houses and villas. Among distinguishing features of this area, the following can be distinguished:
- softness of lines and the presence of dome-shaped forms;
- A large number of details and textiles – soft carpets, curtains, large curtains are actively used as decorative elements; In addition, textiles preference is given, which is a manual operation;
- During the scenery, images of living beings are not used;
- The finish is distinguished by luxury and wealth, as well as rich colors; The most popular is considered red, lilac and golden.
It is quite interesting and stylishly the painting of walls with various suitevive patterns and geometric forms. A distinctive feature of the Arabic decoration is that it is extremely contrasting and characterized by bold colors. If there is a need to create a sense of a large number of free space, you can use large arches.
With the design of the Middle Eastern interior, you need close attention to the ceilings that should be high. It is thanks to this in the rooms there are always a lot of light. As decorative elements, the use of various pillows, ceramic products, lamps and so on.
Chinese style in recent years enjoys frantic popularity. Among distinctive features of such an interior can be allocated as follows:
- In the process of finishing, exclusively natural materials are used; In addition, indoors can notice various ornaments on plant topics;
- All interior items are obliged to be placed in such a way that everything is according to the teachings of Qi on energy and did not re-rotate the harmony Yin and Yang;
- Unlike Arabic style, there should be no finished forms here, but everything is just simple and laconic;
- sharp corners in the Chinese-style interior are considered unacceptable.
Close attention in the process of creating a similar interior should be given to the presence of free space. The Chinese believe that its indoors should be as much as possible so that the air was roaring. Wooden options are usually used as furniture, as well as various sliding panels. The main feature of the Middle Kingdom is that there are always preference to multifunctional subjects.
The real highlight of the Chinese interior is the presence of images of landscapes that are made in pastel colors. The panel is excellent, which consists of a variety of parts. Magnificent solution will be the use of painting with various hieroglyphs.
If desired, create the most authentic decor, you can use such objects like fan, figurines or figures.
Moroccan style today enjoys great popularity in European countries. A distinctive feature of the style is the originality of Morocco, a unique ethnic style of the country and design. This style was created through the mixing of many others, so it is distinguished by its unpredictability and uniqueness. Among the main features of the Moroccan direction of Eastern style can be allocated as follows:
- The presence in the interior of a large number of tires and arches is one of the distinguishing features of the style that highlights it against the background of others; In addition, large windows and openings are characteristic of style, as well as decorated niches;
- the use of low furniture, so that there can be more objects in the room, without creating the effect of litters;
- Many oriental patterns, with which you can decorate floors, floor coverings, upholstery of furniture and much more;
- Bold combination of color solutions and textures, as well as unique and energetic combinations.
The most popular color decision in this direction is the combination of red and gold colors. A large number of textile items decor is also considered normal for Morocco. That is why in such premises you can always see a lot of pillows, covered, bright porter and so on.
The moment should be thought out that the interior does not seem too furnished, despite many objects.
Modern Japanese interior is built on spirituality, conciseness and minimalism. It is a clear observance of these principles to cope with the filling of the empty space and the creation of an interesting and original interior.
Among the distinguishing features of the interior in this stylistic direction can be distinguished:
- the use of natural motives and natural materials in the process of finishing the premises;
- Natural color gamut, which reminds of the need for human unity with nature;
- low furniture with smooth forms, which allows you to fill the room with everything necessary, but at the same time leave a sufficient amount of free space;
- Minimum number of decorative elements.
The most popular materials are bamboo, wood and natural stone. In addition, during the scenery you can use silk and paper. But artificial materials in this interior should not be.
Indian culture always managed to successfully combine the simplicity and rigor of the style along with the luxury. That is why the interiors here are very bright and original. In addition, these premises are characterized by strict forms, as well as the absence of a set of furniture. Each item should be thought out in such a way as to emphasize the hospitality of the owner of the apartment or at home.
Establish an eastern interior in the right color decision will not be difficult. Need to give preference to the natural palette and abandon neon tones. It is best to choose a few basic shades that will be perfectly combined with each other. Among the most popular and optimal are red carmine, yellow, purple and burgundy.
It is necessary to pay attention not only to the colors of walls and ceilings, but also textiles. He should also be not very bright and catchy, with the exception of arabic style, which involves the use of red and orange elements.
Choose furniture and textiles
In the process of choosing furniture for the Eastern interior, it is necessary to proceed, above all, from functionality. It is best to choose options that are made of natural wood. In Arabic style is dark models, and in Asian – bamboo. As for the form, there are no restrictions here, but there should be no sharp corners.
When creating an interior in oriental style do not need to use a lot of furniture. There will be enough sofa, a large pillow, a table for food, bedside tables and other items if necessary. Furniture should be varied by simplicity and light shades, so very often in such interiors you can see one-picture wardrobes.
As for textiles, it all depends on the direction. In Arabic design you can see a large number of carpets, curtains, capeties and many other. The distinctive feature of the East is that artificial things can not be used here, so all the fabrics must be natural.
The fabric can be applied not only to lay furniture, but also for decoration of walls. On the windows often you can notice large velvet curtains with golden shades.
When making an interior in Arabic style, close attention is also paid to carpeted floors. They can decorate not only the floor covering, but also the wall. It is imperative that the product is handmade, and the color decision was not knocked out of the overall room design. In large houses, such carpets usually cover the staircase, and here the floor itself is performed from the natural stone, so the owners prefer anything to hide its beauty.
Finishing of walls, floor and ceiling
In the process of finishing the room in oriental style, you need close attention to only two options: the use of bright and bed shades. Most preferred are natural materials, among which the honorary places occupy a bamboo, wood and various types of metals. As for the walls, the relief is optional here, since they can be fermented in any warm shades. Today, cream and beiges are greatly popular and demand.
As an outdoor coating, a tree or natural stone can be used. The ceiling is usually performed in a white color solution, but you can also play on the contrast and make the floor and walls in the same color.
In the Arabic direction you can make tissue stretch ceilings that look quite interesting and effectively. It can also be suspended and include several levels using the original decorative lining with various imitation.
For wall decoration allowed by the use of wallpaper or conventional paint. It is best to give preference to golden or silver material. Ideal wallpaper when creating an interior in oriental style are considered monophonic, but the shade must necessarily be as warm as possible.
The choice of certain decorations and decorative elements depends, above all, from the ethnic version. Middle Eastern style is characterized by the following decor options:
- wood carving or stucco;
- Patterned tile;
- Mosaic using bright shades;
- Products from ceramics;
During the decoration of the walls, you can immediately use several types of patterns. The current carving for the mirror frame, which resembles the arches and the ceiling. Ceramics will be an excellent decoration for tables, Tumb and wall shelves.
The Asian version involves the use of such decor elements as:
- murals of walls and panels using various characters and hieroglyphs;
- Artificial fan on the wall;
- various lanterns that hang from the chandelier or ceiling;
- Aquariums, small fountains and other water sources;
- Porcelain Vases and other similar items.
An excellent way to refresh the interior will be the use of decorative bonsai trees, which are particularly relevant for premises decorated in Japanese style.
The distinctive feature of the oriental style is that it requires good lighting. The more small light sources, the better. Besides, They need to be positioned in the right order so that every corner of the house is highly lit. From using LED lamps will have to abandon, as it is ideal for such interiors, a yellowish light. And the use of other warm shades will be appropriate enough, among which should be highlighted reddish, pink and lilac.
The Asian version involves the use of flat rectangular lamps that can boast of color lampshades. Extra light sources can also be located on the wall and furniture, which will create an interesting light illusion.
As for the Arab style, there will be massive chandeliers and lamps here. Interesting patterns on them are allowed to overflow with interesting shades, as well as flicker.
Examples of interior design
- Japanese-style interior with retractable partitions that separate the living room from the veranda.
- Bedroom made in Arabic style with many sources of optional light and textiles.
- Living room in oriental style with mosaic floor and wooden ceiling.
- Asian-style kitchen with unique kitchen apron, sink and floor covering.
Thus, Eastern style in the interior is considered one of the most popular and attractive. He assumes a change in every detail, starting with doors and ending with an attic. In this style you can make a bathroom, children’s, living room and even the kitchen. To create an authentic interior, you need to use the appropriate coffee tables, dressers, beds and light sources. In the interior received, you can enjoy the rest after a hard working day and gain strength.
In the next video you can look at the living room design in oriental style.