Textile panels are very popular. They are characterized by spectacular appearance capable of decorating the interior. In today’s article, we will get acquainted with such products.
Advantages and disadvantages
Nowadays, beautiful panels from fabric or woven losquets can be found in many housing.
These products most often hang on the wall, where they rarely remain disregarding others.
The demand for such a decor is not surprising, because it has a lot of positive qualities.
- The main advantage of the textile panel is its beauty. Properly made products with a lot of small and complex parts literally fascinate with their design. Past such a thing is difficult to pass without turning attention.
- Due to such an item, it is possible to spectacularly decorate the interior and even add it with bright woven accents. If you want to dilute a boring or too simple atmosphere, the textile panel will become a winning solution.
- Similar scenery can not only be purchased in the finished form, but also do it yourself. Of course, the creative process often turns out to be difficult and long, but the result is worth.
- Pole from fabric is environmentally friendly. The presence of such a decor in the house will not harm the health of tenants. In the manufacture of these products, you can use a variety of tissues, among which are quite natural.
- Panel from fabric can be made or pick up for an interior, weathered in any stylist. Masters can make with their own hands universal products that will be unblinking into all possible interior ensembles.
Woven decorative canvas will easily become a gorgeous addition to the interior ensemble, but it will have to closely follow its cleanliness. Many people refer it to serious shortcomings of such things. This is especially true of bright compositions located in vulnerable places (for example, in a corridor or hallway).
Review of species
Textile panels are different. Each of the subspecies has its own characteristics and distinctive characteristics. They are also made in different ways. We’ll figure it out in these issues.
Extremely and attractive in the interior will look a complex volumetric panel from textiles. It is desirable to pick up such a place for it, where it will be well noticeable, and the drawing will be viewed in the whole amount.
Cut such things not recommended. Volumetric panels most often meant the presence of certain 3D pictures based on.
It can be leaflets, flowers, trees – variants a lot. In realization, these varieties of products are quite complex and capricious. If it is easier to speak, volumetric textile panels are made in combination of several techniques at once.
The panel of this type is recognized as one of the most popular and easy-to-manufacture. Make them elementary: I resemble for a suitable base Pre-harvested parts. Thus, a certain drawing is formed, which was conceived by the author. Despite the fact that the implementation of panel applications are as simple as possible and understandable, it does not mean that they look worse or easier than the other options. Carefully made scenery will look spectacular and smart. The main thing is that the master thoroughly thought out the future creative composition.
So called the complex technique of manufacturing woven panels. A little serious needlewoman with her coofers is unlikely – it is necessary to have at least minimal knowledge and skills in this area. First you have to make a picture itself, and then tighten it to a selected basis. Billets or draw, or printed on paper sheets (preferably in 2 copies).
Next, the blanks cut into small details, they are stitched by a template with each other.
In all cases, the Master must necessarily leave a small supply to the subsequent stretch of the material for the basis.
Selection of material
To make a beautiful and practical panel, you can use many different materials. Each Master itself chooses the best option with which it will be most convenient for all. Consider what materials are the most popular and in demand.
- Denim. Punk, made of durable and practical denim, always look like a special. They often demonstrate fascinating, mysterious plots that always attract a lot of attention. It is not too difficult to work with a denim, but in operation it usually turns out to be practical and durable, therefore, the crafts are obtained from it.
- Cotton. From cotton you can make elegant panels with lots of small parts. For example, it can be bright Indian motifs where a large number of saturated paints are usually present.
- From pieces of textiles. Many masters prefer to make excellent decorative work from remnants or specially cut slices of cloth. As a result, beautiful panels are obtained, depicting a variety of figures, motifs and compositions.
Modern needlewomen have the ability to select any material that will seem optimal for the manufacture of panels.
The main thing is to work with him simply, otherwise too much time to create a beautiful scenery.
Woven panels are good for what can be implemented in a variety of subjects. This fact attracts many consumers and masters manufacturing similar scenery. Consider in detail what subjects are the most popular and interesting. It is necessary to take into account the fact that the subjects of the textile panel must necessarily answer the style and the appearance of the interior in which it will be.
So, In the rooms weatheted in country styles, classic or Provence, will harmoniously look at all kinds of neat still lifes, good-free landscapes or flower arrangements. The main condition must be observed – the paintings should look at the maximum simple and uncomplicated, but at the same time cheerful and positive. In this case, the woven panel will delight households and complement the interior. Will fit into similar interior ensembles and the popular abstraction today. It can be considered a universal solution.
Scandinavian interiors are less common in our country. Often you can find bright and futuristic paintings, which depict bows, various letters, lines, geometric shapes and other similar details.
Often, similar specimens are made with the addition of beads, shells or residues of ribbons of different colors.
Very popular in our time “attic” style Loft, which is found in many dwellings. In such an ensemble, you can make textile panels of various topics, but more than 2-colors should not be present in them. Products must demonstrate a rigor, concise. Boring such scenery will not look like – you should not worry.
Separate category – Textile panels for decorating children’s rooms. Little households hardly want to admire abstraction or perfectly smooth letters. For children, it is best to do or buy scenery depicting various animals, flowers, birds, nature or cartoon heroes.
Do not forget that Absolutely in all rules there are exceptions, so it is necessary to approach the selection of the topic of panels for registration of your home. Woven application may not respond to the main direction of the interior, but at the same time be so filigined that it will not fit into the presented conditions and will not bring disharmony in them.
How to make it yourself?
Decorative woven panels can be made with your own hands. If you clearly follow the instructions and do not neglect any of the listed steps, you can achieve very good results and get a chic accessory for your home as a result.
First of all, the master must be prepared high-quality and reliable foundation.
Sometimes masters make a panel on a foam, dense cardboard or an old frame.
We will examine step by step, as it is necessary to correctly and unmistakably make textile panels with your own hands in several ways.
- Tension on the harvested fabric floor fabric. The next step is required to carefully wrap on the back and fix it as secure as much as possible using glue. After that, it will only be necessary to secure the resulting “base” on the frame.
- Make frame using wooden slats. Then carefully cut the selected textiles, taking into account the allowance. Tension used woven material on wood blank. Try the most securely and firmly fix the matter from the reverse side. To do this, it is recommended to use a stapler or nails.
- To make a beautiful and neat panel, optionally use a wooden frame and spend time on its manufacture. Instead, a plywood leaf will be completely. To the front part neatly attach the foam rubber or synthepsong – as it will be more convenient for you, the difference is not fundamental. The resulting base is covered with the harvested woven material and lock on the reverse side.
Next, to well decorate the resulting canvas, you can use materials of various types.
It is not only about textile – many masters choose to decorate beans beads, sequins, beads and even buttons.
If desired, it will be possible to portray lush and colorful flowers from woven losetics. Consider in more detail how to make a panel in accordance with the applique technique.
- First preparing the basis. You can take Phaneur. It is necessary to pull the fabric – this is the future background. To achieve volumetricity, you can put a foam rubber under it or a synthesis, as described above. Fabric fixed or glue, or stapler.
- Prepare all the necessary details of future images in advance. It can be flowers, figures of men, houses or trees – it all depends on the subject of the product.
- Then all the details should be sewed to the harvested base. Some masters prefer to do it manually, and others – with a sewing machine. Alternatively, it is allowed to use the two-sided adhesive tape and attach all the components to it, it subsequently stagned by iron.
Consider several useful tips.
- So that certain parts of the figures on the panels are more voluminous, they are recommended to hold a little over the candles.
- The first composition is recommended to do from materials that are not sorry to spoil. Expensive billets better use when you get more experience.
- Do not immediately start with very complex fabric compositions. Start with a simple thing not to disappoint in this creative case.
- Wall woven panels must be allocated on a general background and match not only style, but also the color gamma present in the interior.
Overview of textile panels in the video below.