Many developers useful will learn what landbite is and how to build from it at home. In addition to the technology of construction of a landland house with their own hands, it is necessary to explore the key features of the manufacture of blocks. It is also worth familiarizing with the projects of houses and with the properties of the material itself.
What it is?
Under the name “Larborit” appears the ordinary earth ground used in construction on special technology. The technique is not too new – it was invented at the very end of the XVIII century. The decisive role was played by architect Lviv. However, similar designs, albeit older type, and constructed in the ancient Roman period. They are widely known in African countries.
Were fear of problems hardly cost – the basic properties of the earth ground are good enough so that it can be successfully used in various fortified shalads. And since he is reliable in military standards, then in civil construction it is quite applicable.
For the manufacture of blocks, it is not used what land hit, but only carefully selected soil, best – mixed with sand.
The proportion is always selected individually. Too skinny, like too fat soil does not fit. Take it from great depths is also hardly reasonable. The ratio is selected by volume. The sequence of work is as follows:
- sift clay through a sieve;
- stirred all prepared;
- breed cement with water;
- It is watered with a mixture with a solution and stirred to the desired thickness;
- compact the mixture in special forms;
- Alive hardening within 2-3 days.
The shelf life of the soil is determined by its appearance. Needless need Yellow, Red, White or Light Brown Earth. Basically comply with such requirements of loam and soup. Recommend to sometimes add some road dust. The billet is carried out immediately before the construction of the walls; It is preferable to take a mass of drains and trenches.
Earthy prepared mixture should be stolen. Otherwise, it will dry and lose enough moisture, allowing you to lay out the walls competently and fully.
IMPORTANT: Ready to use the landfit after exposure has a decent nagity. The test is simple: check how fast the nail is included in the wall, whether 90 degrees are bent at an angle (the material itself should not be split)
The durability of the soil to water increases by adding portland cement – it is necessary to put 3% by weight. There is an alternative: peat crumb. It is used in an amount of 70-90 kg per 1 cubic. M. For the greatest protection of water, you need to spend more time to mix. If there is a landfit from the lesid soils, it is required to add 40% of the small slag or 15% of the limestones “Puffs”.
Technology building houses
In the preparation of earth house projects, special attention is paid to the execution of foundations and basements. Plans noted:
- execution of the scene and its slope;
- floor levels;
- waterproofing means;
- Earth levels;
- The width of the sandy grounds of buildings.
Composite parts of the walls of the building from the landfit are:
It must be understood that The above cement appears not more than formwork in relation to the main earth mass. It should be subsequently avoiding the contact of the precipitation with the walls of the house. The foundation of landed houses can be made from Buta. That way they built the palace in Gatchina, stood without overhaul about 2 centuries.
As always, to build a building with your own hands step by step from marking and breakdowns. During the whole area, the turne is cleaned and the sand is put instead. IMPORTANT: Derne does not need to throw away anywhere or export, it is used in gardening gardens. On the dry tight soil – if the subspeted waters lie deeply – you will have to equip a ribbon with a small baw in and jumper.
If the Earth is pumped, it is necessary to use a swallowed base that goes under the line of friction.
Trench if a house with low baw in is being built, should be dried by 60 cm deep.The optimal thickness of the walls in this case ranges from 50 to 70 cm. Bottom of the trench, using a manual tuck, fill with wet sand. His layer briefly adjusted to thickness 20 cm. The trench around the perimeter should be equipped with a welded box reinforcement created from steel rods with a cross section of approximately 1 cm.
It is used in jumpers. At the corners of the foundation and where the jumper will be adjusted, a pair of racks weld. They are mounted using a plumb. The foundation must be raised above the surface of the Earth at least 50 cm. You can control the horizontal line using a tubular level, and where they will be produced, wooden boxes are inserted; They are mounted with the calculation of further removal.
The following stages of work are:
- Prepare a foundation for a furnace or fireplace;
- set all the base lags of the floor;
- isolate their ends with a roofing or rubberoid;
- Secure in places in the installation of door boxes pair of segments of boards;
- Wood sawdust pre-impregnated with lime milk into such improvised boxes;
- lay out mineral wool on top;
- cook the door of the door from the tank board;
- Tie it on the spikes of “Swallow Tail”, seeking not to have discrepancies in horizontal expansion;
- coat with tailoring waterproofing;
- lay out and fix the first row of binding ladies created from ordinary regions;
- Prepare mutually autonomous formworks for corners and for intermediate nodes.
Angular formwork fasten with long bolts. Her ends are equipped with wood plugs. Inside fall asleep 10-15 cm of the Earth, which is thoroughly clogged with hand-made.
As soon as the compacted layer reaches 15 cm, it is necessary to fall asleep 1-1.5 cm of fluffs. Corner forms complement up to 30 cm and again all seal.
The process of manufacturing the walls itself implies:
- the use of formwork shields;
- addition to their plugs from one edge;
- Adding notes on the ends of the corners;
- launching the soil with limestone layers;
- Creating walls layered by 30 cm;
- laying under the opening of the windows of the first belts from the pair of steel wire with a minimum of 6 mm;
- connection of racks with wire;
- Installation of window boxes;
- The placement of the second wire belt at an altitude of about 1.5 m;
- creating a third belt over doors and boxes;
- calculation of the upper strapping;
- covering the top of the walls by the Toler or rubberoid;
- plastering walls or coloring chloropus paint;
- Performing clay or concrete.
You can also build a round landland house. It is usually constructed from ground bags. Trench root before reaching a dense soil. In advance burden all the required communications. In the middle put a pole or pipe with a rope for accurate measurement of radius.
The foundation is formed from bags with gravel. To insure from the cold climate, they advise you to take clamzit or pimet. Thresholds of entrance doors make from concrete or from natural stone. If adding to cement mortar pigment, getting pleasant color is simplified.
Concrete must dry from 7 to 10 days, and only then mount the box, reinforcing it with pins.
- laying bags with land;
- accurate measurement of radius;
- The use of corners of wood or metal;
- Preparation of fasteners for electrical boxes;
- work with window boxes and with curved jumpers;
- roof formation;
- installation of windows and doors;
- Application on the outer walls of cement plaster;
- shuttering from the inside by the clay mixture;
- Work with electrician, plumbing, decoration of space to your liking.
Ferlicate external walls must be a thickness of at least 50 cm. Internal bearing walls on the first floor with a thickness of less than 30-40 cm are not allowed. On the second floor they should be at least 25 to 30 cm. Svet roof less than 60 cm is undesirable – otherwise due to precipitation simply not to provide. Although the landbite can be made from various soils, it is absolutely impossible to use:
- vegetable layers;
- Illuminatu land.
If a basement has to be equipped under the house, then the soil taken from the ground is usually just enough for the walls. Earth moisture should be from 10 to 16%. It is simply determined: the kΩ must not crumble when compressed in hand.
If the earth is excessively wet, it will have to dry, periodically shifting.
The base can be made not only from the boot – brick and booton are also suitable. The height of the caps should be 50 cm, and the width corresponds to the thickness of the wall. There are no protrusions at this level. The reinforcing ladder can be included both bars and sterling rods. For reinforcement, it is allowed to apply the straw bookmark and the wire tensioning to the knocked bent.
Along the side faces of all boxes and openings leave the reserve 1 cm. This gap is just enough for caulking works. The edges of the laidden on the opening of the roofing of the roofing or rubberoid are at least 15 cm at a minimum. The thickness of the jumpers is determined in each case by individual calculation. If there are many windows to do, the jumpers are formed around the perimeter so that the walls are more resistant.
Slingers in a landed house are performed by a fearless technique. Maurylalat form from a dry edged log or thick wooden plate. Constructions are connected by writing – carefully following these livelists. Doors and windows are mounted only after 120-150 days when the walls are falling. Svez window sills should be at least 5 cm.