Among the large number of private country house options, you can most often meet buildings with an attic. One of the main reasons for such popularity is to increase the living space at minimum cost.
During the construction of the attic, it is necessary to remember that it must have the minimum weight. Most often advised to make this room whole, without partitions. If the partitions are necessary for the embodiment of your plans, then they are best made from drywall – this material is quite durable, while very easy. It is also necessary to take into account the weight of the roof, furniture and interior decoration. This weight can affect the integrity of the walls and the foundation.
The new premises will need to be able to hydroize. One more important point – windows, they are difficult to mount, but but the finished result will be just awesome.
Houses with the attic there are a number of objective advantages:
- Cash savings on building materials.
- Saving time on construction and installation work.
- Competently thoughtful room in the attic may increase the area of the house almost twice.
- Easy in conducting communications to a new residential part – they are enough to stretch from the first floor.
- Reducing heat loss through the roof.
- With the right work, there is no need to evict the tenants – they will be able to quietly continue to live on the first floor.
- The ability to equip a new room not only as a residential, there you can organize a recreation area, billiard room or the work area with a workshop.
- The ability to realize your own creative ideas in the vision of the arrangement of this room. Unusual forms can give you several original ideas.
However, such buildings have some drawbacks:
- Failure to comply with construction technologies can lead to incorrect heat exchange throughout the house.
- Wrong selection of materials can lead to high humidity and freezing in winter.
- High base of mansard windows due to complex works.
- If there are windows in winter due to snow, natural lighting may violate.
One of the most popular houses of houses with an attic is a building size of 7 by 9 meters. If such a house is one-storey, it can be used and as a cottage, and as a dwelling for several people. If there is an additional residential space in the attic, all building can be viewed as a large and full-fledged family for a family with a lot of people.
In the house of 7×9 kV format. M with an attic Total area can reach 100 square meters. M. This area must include two or three bedrooms (depending on the number of people), a hall, a kitchen, a bathroom with a toilet and an entrance hall.
When choosing a house planning 7 to 9 m with an attic, it is necessary to remember:
- Preferably all sleeping rooms, as well as children’s location upstairs – it will make your holiday full and more pleasant.
- Kitchen, like the hall, you need to equip on the first floor. There is a huge number of options for combining them.
- Bathroom and bathroom should be on the first floor. For convenience or in a house with a large family, you can make an additional bathroom on the second floor.
- The staircase should not disturb the integrity of the space either on the first or on the second floor. It must be organically inscribed in the interior.
- The height of the ceilings should be at least 240 cm.
Often, during the construction of a new house with a mansard part, instead of a attic, it is much easier to think about the location of such elements like a balcony or veranda. In the already caught house, it will be difficult to “complete” them. Also, when building a house alignment with a garage is possible – then the area of the room on the second floor may increase.
There is a huge number of houses for permanent accommodation with an attic. Such buildings can be built from any materials: bricks, blocks, timber.
One of the easiest and most common examples of the house 7×9 with an attic is presented in diagrams. On the ground floor there are kitchens, a room, a bathroom, a bathroom and an entrance hall. At the same time there is a passing corridor with a staircase that leads to the second floor. With this location of the rooms on the second floor there will be two bedrooms. This is a very convenient option for a small family – one bedroom is designed for parents, the second room is made as a children’s.
The second popular version of the house 7 on 9 m with an attic is completely built of wood. Has a curved staircase to the second floor. The first is an entrance hall, a bathroom, a kitchen, combined with the hall, a lounge and a personal account. The second floor has three bedrooms. This option is great for the family size 4-5 people.
Due to the ease of solution and a small area of the structure, these options are the most popular. Due to the presence of a large number of rooms, in each of them you can show your own design solutions when making interior.
Houses 7 on 9 m Conquer popularity. Attic to a large extent allows you to increase the area of residential space, while you yourself can have rooms as it is convenient for you.