Plastic entrance groups are a set of structures that are used to design the main entrance to the room: the door itself, respectively, steps, visors and other designs. To date, the input groups from PVC became especially popular, because they are capable of not only to attract the attention of visitors, but also to give an acceptable appearance of the building. They can be found in any places – in shopping centers, public catering points, organizations and in private houses.
What is it?
Entrance groups are a whole system of different parts. In addition to the door itself, the following elements are included in the complex:
- Canopy or visor can be replaced by a balcony if there is more than one floor in the house;
- The staircase must be constructed at a certain angle relative to the horizon – no more and at least 45 degrees. Otherwise, it will become uncomfortable for use and will begin to bring discomfort;
- sources of lighting;
- Decorative elements.
At times there are elements for creating a terrace or a porch. The above composite components can be manufactured in accordance with customer preferences.
So, the appearance of the input zone will acquire unique features and makes shades of solidity.
Entrance groups are as follows:
- internal – In this case, the tambour is indoors;
- exterior – Tambour is created outside;
- Mixed – The tambour is also inside, and on the street;
- Facade – It has additional decorative components, and is represented only by the wall of the building.
Plastic doors have many distinctive features, allowing to make a choice in their favor, namely:
- the ability to create a unique design;
- Pleasant appearance of the input zone;
- low price in comparison with other solutions;
- Suppression of external noise – sounds from the street will not irritate;
- high level of thermal insulation;
- strength and safety of the material used;
- resistance to corrosion processes;
- Easy to use. Care for such doors is quite simple and undemanding to special means.
Entrance groups of plastic also have flaws. Despite the ability to hold a large amount of heat in the room, they are not so sealed, so they do not work well with thermal insulation as, for example, a plain door. Especially obviously, this deficiency is manifested in the northern regions of Russia, in which the temperature in winter can reach -30 ° C.
The ultimate cost of the input group is formed depending on the following features:
- The material from which the carrying structure consists. Manufacturers can produce them from various materials: from plastic to metal, for example, aluminum or steel;
- design. Working design of the input group and its manufacture will require more time than the standard entrance group. Work on some details may also require more time;
- design dimensions;
- Door system. They can be closed and opened in different ways, so the manufacturing technology is also changing;
- Glass used.
On some parts that affect the price of the entrance group, it is worth talking more.
They have their own properties and are divided into certain types.
They can be represented by several varieties.
- Swing. This is the standard and most common view found almost everywhere.
- Pendulum. They are able to open in two sides – from themselves and on themselves. They are used as an entry into the building, where there is an active movement of people. They can be found, for example, in warehouses or in catering establishments.
- Sliding. Basically work automatically and installed in shopping centers and hypermarkets. They are convenient because they allow you to significantly save space.
- Radial. These are very attractive and unusual doors are a good designer decision. In addition, the doors give the room a more pleasant appearance, they have high strength.
- Rotating. They can be found in highly lively places where the need to regulate the flow of people is acute. Adjusting the device from metalplastic is carried out mainly automatically.
In addition to external characteristics, it is worth considering both the practical features of the glass, which is an assistant to ensure the preservation of heat indoors and protection of the building. Glass in the plastic input group may be such species as:
- sunscreen – Reduces the impact of ultraviolet rays. Such glass has or an additional layer, or a special coating;
- triplex – This is one of the strongest types of glass that protects against negative impacts. In some cases, triplex protects even from serious blows. Unfortunately, it has bad transparency;
- Acrylic or organic. It is noteworthy that it is in two and a half times lighter than the standard, and also better keeps heat and passes the sun’s rays. There is a disadvantage: acrylic glass is fragile, therefore requires careful circulation;
- tempered. Due to heat treatment, such glass acquires the advantage – the fragments that arise after the destruction cannot be injured;
- Glass blocks – their destination can be described more like decorative. In addition, glass blocks are available in a wide range of colors and a variety of reliefs;
- stitched – This is also a decorative type of glass.
Additionally, it is worth saying and soft coatings, which are also called soft windows. They are made of durable film with high density. This is a reliable material capable of protecting from wind and precipitation. But such soft materials are used only for finishing structures outside, or for veranda. In general, soft coatings are inexpensive, so they will become a good alternative to standard structures.
They are easy to use and care, look elegant, and with careful terms are able to serve more than one year.
If the customer wants to order an individual design, the price of manufacturing the input group will result in higher. However, this will be an additional way to emphasize the beauty of the building. For design, columns are used, made in strict and luxurious styles, visors, a variety of lighting forms and glass decoration. Combining these elements, you can achieve a surprising effect. The process of working with glass inserts can be performed in various techniques.
- Stitched. There is a whole mass of stained glass. So, you can lay out the pieces of colored glass. Certain figures or apply the finished image to the surface using printing. Together with competent lighting, the stained glass windwire will look impressive.
- Fusing. Enters the classification of stained glass, but the course of work is slightly different. This technology uses colored granular particles with which the drawing is created. Then it is processed by heat and in the final acquires one-piece.
- Sandblasting color or artistic matting. Glass is processed by a special apparatus. A strong air flow will help to achieve beautiful and elegant patterns, which contains grains in itself, and stencil.
- Painting glass. In this case, the masters work using persistent paints. Professional creates a picture for every taste. At the end, the drawing is covered by protecting varnish for an additional effect.
- Relief glass. This option is considered easy and not the most expensive method for decorating the input group. Glass is made with any reliefs: from standard forms to the most sophisticated. But in the latter case, the price may be increased.
How to prepare before installing?
Before you start working, you need to clean the surface from garbage, dirt, dust, excess moisture and other possible contaminants. Irregularities need to be aligned, and cracks and cracks to eliminate or with a cement mortar, or using sealant. Next, processing is performed by primer.
When installing the input group, you may need the following set of tools:
- a hammer;
- polyurethane foam sealant in pistol;
- Rubber mystery;
- Clamp for reliable adhesion parts.
As already known, the entrance group consists of a variety of elements. Installation process is to combine structures, doors and partitions. First, the products are removed from the package. It is important not to lose the small details available in the kit. Door handles are better inserted immediately.
Then you need to leave only the door frame – pull out the doors from the loops. Double-glazed windows are cleaned to avoid damage. To do this, you need to apply a rubber image and knife. At this stage it is necessary to be especially neat. Next, you can proceed directly to the process itself. Here you need to make the details.
Frames are combined with mounting foam and connecting profiles.
PVC entrance group is an excellent designer solution. The wide mass of available materials and methods of manufacture allows the use of input groups for different purposes from attracting visitors to add a private house to an attractive feature.
More about plastic entrance groups you will learn from the following video.