Before the owner of his own house, it is necessary to equip the boiler. To equip the room is necessary, taking into account all the requirements of fire safety, so that the boiler room complies with the standards of SNiP, and all the nuances of its construction and finishes are thought out in advance and laid in the working draft.
Features and preparation
Boiler room in a private house must be as secure as possible for use, so the room must comply with the requirements of SNiP and other regulatory acts. The main standards allowed when equipped with boiler houses are:
- The area of the room for the equipment of the boiler room in the cottage or in a wooden house should be at least 8 square meters. m;
- The height of the walls of the boiler room should be at least 2.5 m;
- No more than two boilers can be installed on the territory of one boiler;
- The room is equipped with a forced exhaust system;
- The outer door to the boiler room is selected with a width of at least 80 cm, while it is mounted so as to be able to open out;
- The inner finish of the floor is allowed by sheets of steel or ceramic tiles;
- To connect electrical wiring it is necessary to ground;
- The boiler finish is allowed by materials with fire-resistant characteristics;
- In the design of the boiler room there must be a window equipped with opening window;
- To remove combustion products in the boiler room, equip a separate chimney;
- The indoor boiler is allowed to be placed at a distance of at least 10 cm from the wall;
- The entire pipeline system and the responsible nodes of the heating equipment must be in the free access zone for repair and inspection;
- subject to the boiler room inside a residential building, indoors where the boiler is worth, you need to equip 2 doors – street and leading to the house;
- The entire electrical wiring system in the boiler room must be performed on the hidden type, that is, inside the steel pipes, and the lamps must have protection in the form of a metal mesh.
To equip the boiler house inside the wooden house with respect to the SNiP requirements is not always possible, so it is often near a residential building to build an additional extension, where and placed boiler equipment.
Than to separate?
To fulfill the boiler room with your own hands, first of all, it is necessary to determine the materials that will have fire-resistant characteristics. When choosing a refractory material, not the beauty of the interior should be guided by the practicality and safety of this room. The walls of the boiler house in a wooden house can be seen by plasterboard with the subsequent coating of plaster and water-level paint, floor to separate tiles or metal panels.
Saving walls in the boiler house of a wooden house, wood needs to be protected from fire. To do this, before starting finishing, the tree is impregnated with special antipirens. Do the processing even in that way if the material has already been treated with similar fire-resistant compositions.
For walls in the boiler room, thick sheets of plasterboard are most often used, but, in addition, Cement-chipsticks can be used (CSP) or acid fibrous sheets (KVL). KVL sheets today are in great demand, since this material is considered environmentally friendly, it does not contain asbestos and does not allocate toxic products with strong heating. Acid fibrous sheet has good strength, flexibility and for a certain time it can withstand heating to 100 ° C. Besides, This material is good because it is racks to frosts, sharp differences in temperature modes and absolutely not afraid of moisture.
Choosing a material for wall decoration, it is important to remember that according to the fire safety rules of the wall of the boiler room in the case of ignition, the fire should keep the fire at least 45 minutes. After the walls are fixed on the walls, the next step will be the execution of plaster works. The plaster deposited on the panel is an additional protection of walls from sudden fire, and also protects the walls from the effects of adverse factors.
For plaster walls in the boiler room, a special fire-resistant composition. This mixture has gray, and if the wall is desired, after performing plaster works, you can paint water based paint. The heat-resistant plaster has a property to withstand open flames from 30 to 150 minutes. These properties The composition of the heat-resistant plaster preserves even under the layer of water-emulsion paint.
As for windows, in the boiler room you can put both wooden and plastic structures, but it is worth knowing that when burning plastic highlights a large number of poisonous substances, while the tree does not have such properties.
If desired, the wall in the boiler house can be separated by ceramic tiles and it will be another optimal solution that performs the standards. Tile put on aligned and plastered walls. This option will help to make a modern and original interior in the boiler room.
The main operational load in the boiler room is falling on the field of the floor, so its surface is made solid and wear-resistant. For the arrangement of the finishing floor surface, porcelain stoneware or sheet metal is used – these are the most reliable fire-resistant materials today.
Before installing the boiler and all heating equipment, the floors in the boiler room must be carefully aligned. You can do this in several ways.
- Application of wet screed with a special solution. The floor turns out smooth and smooth, but freezes the composition of about 28-30 days. If the screed on the floor has already been done, it is checked and leveled using a self-leveling mixture.
- Using semi-like tie, which are made from cement-sand mixture, aligning it by special beacons. Such such a screed 7-10 days.
- The fastest way is the dry screed, When a layer of clay is poured between the beacons exhibited, then dry-fiber plates are placed, and the cladding is already mounted on top of them.
As for the use of floor ceramic tiles, it is used in a wooden house, considering the characteristics and appearance of this finishing material. According to experts, the simplest material in the care and use is not the tile not from the tile, but from porcelain stoneware. It is much stronger and able to preserve its attractiveness for a long time intensive exploitation. To improve the floor in the boiler room, it is recommended to use a large format tile, since the minimum of the docking seams creates a stronger and monolithic surface.
For the ceiling equipment in the boiler room most often used drywall, its suspension system allows you to quickly and easily pave communications in the form of electrical wiring, as well as placing fire-resistant insulation.
Installation work on fixing drywall on the ceiling look like this:
- Frame is collected from special profiles and attached to the ceiling;
- It is placed insulation and wiring for powering lamps;
- Plasterboard sheets are fixed to the frame using self-tapping screws;
- Self-tapping caps and docking seams are closed with a putty.
The choice of drywall is explained by its low cost and the fact that this material is non-combustible. After the sheets of the material are fixed in their places, the ceiling can be treated with a layer of heat-resistant plaster, and then paint with water makeup.
Think over the interior
When creating an interior in the boiler room, it is necessary to be guided, first of all, its functionality. Thinking out the finish, it is important to take into account the location of windows and doors, placement and number of sockets, lamps, switches. To make the room seemed warm and spacious, designers recommend using light shades for walls and ceiling, and the lighting is uniform, but at the same time, and intensive.
For the boiler room, it is recommended to choose simple and compact lamps without designer sings. It is important to remember that each lamp will be enclosed in a special protective metal crate. Excessive number of lamps do not need, it is important that the room is light enough and to maintain the lamp to it it was possible to have free access.
When creating the interior of the boiler room, you need to understand that the main thing is the safety and coordinated work of the heating equipment, so specialists do not recommend in this room to engage in excessive decoration.
If the area is large, then in certain standards, it is possible to consider the area for the storage of non-combustible materials required in the boiler room. Racks and furniture in this room must be made only from metal. In addition, in the boiler room you need to provide a place to accommodate fire equipment and fire extinguisher.
On the requirements for the room boiler house in a private house, see video.