A person is constantly improving his own housing, trying to make it most reliable and safe. First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the insulation of the foundation, because it is more reliable and stronger, the longer the house will be able to serve.
Experts believe that laying vaporizolation is one of the most important processes in the construction of the house. One of the most popular and demanded materials on the market is the Film of the ISOSPA B, which is characterized by high quality, reliability and durability. Manufacturer managed to create an innovative product that does not know equal in the market.
The company “Izospan” has been specializing in the production of materials for vapor barrier. High density and compliance of GOST benefitly allocate the company’s products against other. Tens of hundreds of houses are protected by building materials from the “Isyospan”, which indicates their unique specifications and efficiency.
This building material makes it possible to protect the structures from excessive pair selection. This circumstance often leads to serious and destructive effects, so waterproofing is extremely important.
A distinctive feature of the couple is that it can pass through any designs, including concrete. And live in the house, without producing couples, it will not work, because it is a natural product of our life activity. Exceptions are only playproof materials, but they are extremely expensive and are not always suitable for building a house.
In addition, full vapor permeability has a negative impact on the ventilation system of the house. In the premises it becomes extremely stuffy, which will also adversely affect the health of residents of people. Insulation also turn out to be under pressure, therefore it is recommended to use isospan in. Without the appropriate protection, the insulation will soon come into disrepair and will start collecting moisture, and the properties of the material and its thermal conductivity decreases.
A distinctive feature of this construction film is that it is placed in the inside of the room. The fact is that its main task is to prevent pair penetration from the room into the heat insulating layer.
This type of material includes two-layer vapor insulation membranes, which can not only restrain moisture, but also do not give a couple passing through them. For the production of such films, only polypropylene is used, which managed to establish itself as a reliable and efficient material. Thanks to this, break or damage the film is extremely difficult.
Usually, the ISOSPAP is produced in rolls, the size and width of which is 160 cm. One roll is enough to cover the area in 70 square meters. The main difference is that the material has two parties, so it is necessary to be extremely attentive when using it. Each side is assigned a certain function. One of them is smooth, and the second is different roughness.
In the cold time, the difference in temperatures in the residential room and on the street can be significant. As a result, condensation occurs, moisture settles on insulation. If mineral wool or glass gamble was used as the main thermal material, then they wedge and lose their properties and efficiency.
The use of advanced vapor insulation membranes allows you to prevent this. Izospan B is installed on the side of the room and does not allow moisture penetration.
The unique characteristics of this material allow it to be used in the following areas:
- when installing roofing and counterparts;
- for finishing the ceiling, walls or on a rough floor;
- when installing insulation or rafters;
- for finishing indoors or external sheat;
- as an inter-storey insulation;
- For trimming plasterboard. This technology allows you to glue the film even on metal frames.
Pros and cons
The official instruction indicates that this building material has a huge amount of advantages. And it is true.
Among the main advantages of the isospan in can be allocated as follows:
- a small mass that greatly simplifies the process of transporting and laying the film;
- high strength providing resistance to mechanical effects and damage;
- the presence of a double-sided surface, which has a positive effect on the efficiency of the construction film;
- Unique technical characteristics, beneficially distinguished Izospan in on the background of other products for vaporizolation;
- Ease of installation – the product can be laid using the easiest solutions;
- Affordable price, thanks to which each person can afford the purchase of this film for finishing at home.
As for the negative sides, this material does not have cons. Some believe that the cost of its overestimated, but it is not, given the high quality of the material.
Features of use
Before using this vapor insulation material, you need to get acquainted with a number of requirements that are presented to its installation.
Among them you can select the following:
- If the insulation is frozen, mounted on an inclined surface, then all work should be carried out on top. Izospan’s stripes in need to be fixed horizontally, and the backstage should be 15 cm. Application of special adhesive film makes it possible to isolate joints.
- It is important to mount the film to the wall as the right side. Not everyone complies with this rule, but it is critical and has a direct impact on the efficiency of product use. Incorrect laying to fully level effect from the use of material. According to the official instruction, the smooth side is placed on the insulation, and the rough heads towards the room.
- To the protected surface, the membrane can be attached using a tree bars, as well as clamping slats.
Given the fact that this material for vaporizolation has a wide area of application, then it is necessary to carefully consider the features of its laying on various types of surfaces. Most often, the film is used in the process of insulation of the attic. First of all, it is necessary to put the insulation itself between the rafters, after which it is already possible to tighten the isospan in.
The instruction looks like this:
- Izospan is fixed on rafters. Specialists advise on fixation with small bars, the thickness of which does not exceed 5 cm. In some cases, it is allowed to use thin slats for pressing. This method of attachment not only boasts reliability, but also saves the area of attic. It is possible to carry out the mount only if the width of the rafter feet is 3 cm more than that of the insulation.
- The film is installed on top of the film, which is attached the same as the vapor insulation material itself. Due to this, a gap is formed between finishing and insulation material, which is needed for operational condensate drying.
Separate attention deserves the use of this film in the process of roof insulation. If the roof pie is built, the mount will be carried out as well as in the previous version. However, at the same time, it will be initially necessary to hold the steamer. Fixation should be carried out from the outside, and you can use staplers for this. In addition, you can install the crates from the inside, using a narrow board.
After all the preliminary works are completed, you can lay mineral wool or any other insulation on a vapor polypoletor. In some cases, instead of crates, you can restrict ourselves to the ordinary wire. It is necessary to stretch it extremely gently so that insulating plates without problems are fixed between the rafter.
If mineral wool was used as the main material, then the waterproofer should also be attached to the rafter with small bars.
Izospan B – building material, which in most cases is used to separate the vertical walls from the inside.
Instructions for use in this case looks like this:
- Initially, a timber is installed on the surface, the width of which is the same as the thickness of the insulation. If finishing finish is performed, then the metal profile can be used, which is extremely relevant for drywall.
- Now you can proceed to the installation of mineral wool or polystyrene foam. From above, it is mandatory to consolidate a steampower, after which it is possible to carry out the final finish.
The process of applying a film for insulation of the outside of the house is slightly different. Initially, it is necessary to attach the crate from the bar on the walls, the thickness of which will not exceed 3 cm. After that, the vapor polypoletor is tensioned on it, and in the future a counterclaim is installed. As for the waterproofing film, it can be fixed only on thermal insulation material.
It should be noted that such an instruction for the external finish will fit, First of all, for houses that are built from wood. The fact is that wooden materials are breathable materials, so they easily skip moisture pairs. As for concrete walls, then with a delay of vapors cope better, so the vaporizolation membrane is not so often applied.
The unique characteristics of the isospan in allow it not only to finish the walls inside and outside, but also the floor covering. Such manipulations must be carried out in cases where you need to guarantee ventilation gap. The insulating layer itself is mounted between lags, after which you can start setting the insulation. Specialists advise to mount the film by Brucks, which not only largely simplifies the installation process, but also ensures its maximum efficiency.
Due to its versatility, the construction film of this kind can also be applied in the process of insulating incense and inter-storey floors. The use of material in this case is practically no different from use when heating. From the attic side it will be installed in the same way, but it will also be necessary to attach the film from the bottom. For fastening, as in other cases, it is best to use small diameter bars.
Above the main points of the use of a construction film for vapor barrier is the Izospan in. First of all, this material is great for finishing the ceiling. The problem is that this part of the room is usually not insulated due to the design features and location. Recommendations from specialists will help ensure maximum efficiency from the use of this material.
Among the most popular you can allocate the following:
- If the walls in the room are made of wood, then before vaporizolation, they should be processed with the help of antiseptic compositions. Moisture between the film and the tree dries extremely quickly, but it is still better to be restrained. Otherwise, there may be a fungus, which will not only have a detrimental effect on the state of wood, but can also adversely affect the health status of households.
- It is also worth taking care of the protection of wood from insects, since after the end of the work it will not be possible.
- Izospan in extremely high strength, but the film may be damaged as a result of improper laying or careless circulation. It should be extremely attentive, since the effectiveness of this material depends, first of all, from its integrity. If there are broken places, then they are best repaired by sticking tape or special glue.
If you believe the reviews, the Izospan B is a unique material for vapor barrier, which boasts high quality, reliability and ease of installation. Due to its low cost, he will afford any person who wants to ensure the durability of his dwelling.
With regard to the performance characteristics of the material, it is largely superior to a regular film and other analogs presented in the market. That is why it is better to use this material to protect against moisture.
In the next video, you are waiting for instructions for the use of vapor barrier Izospan B.