Professional flooring (he is a professionalist) appeared on the construction market relatively recently, but in a short time it became one of the most sought-after materials. Such popularity contributes to the universality of this material, a relatively small number of shortcomings with a large number of positive qualities, as well as pricing accessibility. These sheets are used when finishing trading structures, housing, cafes, garages and other public and industrial buildings.
The growing demand for a metal siding declaration confirms that this material is a high-quality construction product with universal characteristics and capabilities for transportation and operation. Strength and durability, juicy color gamut and a wide selection of imitated materials forcing buyers to make a choice in favor of professional flooring. And the ability to refuse when installing specialist services, accessibility at any time of the year, a small price and ease of care for the facade make the material unique and almost indispensable.
Plugging metal products ideal for people who want to insulate their home and improve its design. First you need to understand what a professionalist represents. The profile sheet contains galvanized steel and polymer coating. The creation of the material takes place in three stages: an anti-corrosion coating is applied to the galvanized sheet, after that – a layer of polymer coating, and makes the manufacture of a thin layer of primer and paint. As a result, the sheet acquires a thickness of about 4-16 mm.
It is very important to choose the material correctly. There are different types of work, so Profile sheets are represented by several varieties, each of which has its own labeling.
- Reliable metal roof can be formed from specially designed products with the designation “H”.
- The facade professional flooring, marked “C”, is suitable not only for the facade, but also for facing the fence.
- Products, marked “NS”, have universal characteristics, but this option is not available to all due to quite high prices.
To create a beautiful and reliable coating, additional components that perform different functions are needed:
- Corner linings allow you to hide the joints in the corners;
- Moldings are suitable for doors and windows.
Pros and cons
A large number of advantages of this material explains the growing demand of users.
- Convex ribs provide a uniform distribution of the load, which makes professional flooring by one of the most durable materials capable of withstanding even a serious mechanical impact.
- For outdoor finishing, home does not require professional equipment or special skills, because the installation technology is very simple.
- Currently there are a large number of colors of proflists, as well as coatings, imitating different natural materials. Form and color is selected under the customer’s individual requirements.
- Tightness, protection against external natural impacts, such as rain, hail, snow.
- Resistance to sharp temperature fluctuations (from -50 ° C to + 120 ° С).
- Environmental Safety.
- The possibility of plating without junctions.
- Low cost compared to other construction materials.
- The service life is approximately 50 years.
However, despite the large number of advantages, In the course of use, some disadvantages that can spoil the overall impression.
- Professional flooring is able to withstand high load, but small damage may harm material. Appearing scratches reduce visual appeal.
- During the rain and hail, the material enhances the noise penetrating the street.
- Proflists are very hot in the sun, which can cause a burn when contact with the material.
- Damage during transportation can contribute to the appearance of rust.
It is very important when choosing to pay enough time to study the quality of the material. The cheapest or very thin products will not last long.
With the responsible approach, to persuade the house by a professional owl independently. It is important to carefully examine the installation technology, since even small disorders in the process of insulation can lead to undesirable consequences. The walls of the walls occur in several stages of the work performed consistently or in parallel.
Stage 1. Calculation of the required amount of material
First, the area of the house or garage is determined. It is better to measure each surface, after summing the data and deduct from the resulting outcome area of door and window openings. Purchase metal is necessary with a reserve (at least 10% of the desired amount).
2 stage. Training
It should be noted that the installation of metal rings with their own hands requires serious training. Additional materials and tools will make it presented to prevent design.
- Wood and metal elements are used as a guide profile.
- To install a steel profile, suspensions will be required.
- Self-tapping screws will allow fixing frame and facing.
It is also necessary to prepare drill, drills, hammer, saw and scissors for metal. Bulgarian is better to refuse because the heating of the edges leads to the appearance of rust.
Then you need to go to the surface preparation. Decorative material will hide defects, but will not eliminate them, and Ignoring this actions will only aggravate already existing problems.
It is worth considering that black spots on the walls may indicate fungus.
Such surface sections require more thorough treatment.
- Remains of the previous coating are removed, the base is cleared of dirt and dust.
- All cracks are cleared and carefully embarrassed.
- Walls are processed by antiseptics.
- The foundation is covered by waterproof.
3 stages. Installation of carcass
The frame must be strong and reliable. It must withstand various impacts, so the metallic profile is most often used. Frame installation process technology is quite simple.
- The location of the sheet is set: the horizontal guarantees higher protection against moisture penetration, the vertical will strengthen the surface.
- Melted taking into account the steps of the guides, which is determined by the size of the selected insulation.
- On the markup placed the suspensions to which the guides are consistently fixed, for the amplification of which jumpers are additionally mounted.
4 stages. Mounting
This stage is the last and most responsible.
- The insulation layer is installed and covered by a protective membrane.
- Tightening the tide, separately the high base is faced.
- All items are fixed and checked.
- Connecting modules mounted on all elements.
- At the end, corner and window lining are fixed.
It is important to leave the ventilated space between the wall and the insulation layer, otherwise the house will not be protected from condensate. In total, the facade from metal profile should consist of five layers:
- vapor insulation layer;
- wind barrier;
- thermal insulation layer, the dimensions of which must completely coincide with the size of metal siding;
- Frame from bars (thickness should be at least 40 mm) or profiled sheets;
Tips and recommendations
- Profiled sheets are not universal, they are divided into roofing, bearing and wall. Each view has its own characteristics, and, therefore, its value.
- The thickness of the metal from which the profiled sheet is made is the most important feature of this material, it directly affects the service life and cost. Metal is selected by the customer themselves in accordance with his needs.
- It is better to choose sheets with zinc, aluminum or polyester coating. Proflists covered in such a composition, preserve the original color longer. They are also more resistant to aggressive substances, frost and heat, corrosion and most mechanical damage.
- When installing, it is customary to lay the profiled sheets of the mustache, with a length of overlaying one sheet to another from 1 cm.
- To fix the material was stronger and reliable, direct mounting to the crate is made only at the bottom of the profile.
- When installing the roof of the corrugated floor, it is necessary to schedule free air movement. Make it will allow the installation of thermal insulation and a steamproof layer.
- Drawing up the estimates – the mandatory stage of any construction. Preliminary cost calculations will pay the project budget and adjust it. Any estimate includes the calculation of the value of the material (this part is desirable to “split” into several separate subsections) and the calculation of construction works.
Houses decorated with professional flooring are met today increasingly.
Thanks to the manufacture of certain requirements and standards, this facade trim gives a wonderful appearance to any, even the most modest building.
- One of the options for the transformation of the house can be metal-riding “under the log”. Volumetric profilters that imitate logs on texture and color are advantageous, practical and universal solution. From afar, the house looks like a classic wooden building, it does not need to look for ways to solve problems such as mold and insects.
- As a facade facing, you can choose another option. Brick imitation or just color decoration can give the building a solid and “dear” view.
About how to shelter the house with a straightener, look in the video below.