Features of the White Rubble Be sure to know everyone who wishes to make out your site and perform other works. The market contains decorative crushed stone 5-20 mm and 40 mm, large and small white stone in bags and other options. People, of course, are not indifferent to what they do, and where this material is used.
All such products has a purely inorganic origin. To get white crushed stone, crushed:
- various rocks;
- Convered and enclosing rocks of various fields;
- substandard waste of the metallurgical industry.
Of course, the colors of the stone are quite different. It is completely separated by only sorting. But in any case, the initial stage is an explosion. Only in rare cases, the primary grinding of the breed is made using powerful earthmoving and mining equipment. Then the breed is collected, transported to the industrial site. There it is treated on special crushing machines.
White crushed stone is most often obtained based on:
Dolomite and limestone mass is in demand mainly in the weakly loaded building structures. Responsible work implies the use of a more dense and stable material. Calcium carbonate dominates in the chemical composition.
Since the breed is widespread, it is sold everywhere and is relatively inexpensive.
Along with the chemical composition and mineralogical characteristics of decorative stones, their dimension series (fraction) plays a very big role. It depends on it in many ways the scope of a particular batch of material.
- Crushed stone from 5 to 20 mm in size refers to the shallow category. Basically such a breed is needed for monolithic construction of residential and non-residential buildings.
- Stone value from 20 to 40 mm in the same way widely in demand among builders. They use it to receive ordinary concrete and various reinforced concrete structures.
- Material up to 5 mm cross section, strictly speaking, can not even be called full-fledged rubble. The use of it if possible, it is very limited.
- Sometimes they supply large (from 40 to 70 mm) and the largest (over 70, up to 300 mm) stone. Both options are needed in the most responsible works. Often they are used where a very high mechanical load is created.
An important role, we note, plays and the way of moving. Typically, the rubble is transported and unloaded by a bulk method. But sometimes it is sent in bags. Such material has strictly specified, usually agreed in advance:
- coloring (including shades);
- Fractional affiliation;
- The degree of brees.
The benefits of bag delivery are also:
- the ability to “close” a relatively small order when it is not necessary to carry out complex volumetric work;
- Strictly measured and planned in advance (which allows you to make a predictable load on transport, for movers and builders);
- The presence of labeling (which is important for distinguishing the stone related to a certain category);
- Careful compliance with state standards and technical conditions;
- the opportunity to order exactly so much material as needed, not overpaying for the excess and without losing time on the UB;
- The possibility due to the dense packaging to use a variety of transport and loss of transported cargo to a minimum.
Of course, the package will have to pay extra. But in most cases it is quite justified costs. Only on major building sites, crushed stone is usually covered by a bulk way. For the most responsible decorative work, as a rule, it takes not an ordinary construction, but tangled crushed.
It is specifically brought to aesthetic perfection using special technological techniques.
The use of rubble, as already mentioned, is dictated mainly to which fraction it belongs. So, the smallest part of this breed (up to 5 mm) is applied mainly in the decorative trim of tracks. Somewhere else it is very difficult to use, and not particularly appropriate. The widest use of the world has a crisp fraction 5-20 mm. She needs:
- in the manufacture of reinforced concrete blocks;
- when creating foundations;
- with the arrangement of roads – both internal, in the territories of the organization and general use;
- To prepare concrete in private construction and repair.
The stone section of 20-40 mm also often buy and bridge on various objects. Such material is suitable for:
- drainage work;
- training trams for trams and trains;
- Formation of foundations for industrial and large public buildings, high-rise buildings.
Drainage uses crushed stone with a cross section of 40-70 mm. Also, they can take it for the preparation of concrete. We are talking about concrete intended for especially loaded platforms and objects. The largest category (over 70 mm), like the smallest, has a limited area of use.
It can be used for the framing of pools, for decorating natural reservoirs and arrangement of fences.