People always sought to decorate their dwellings with green plants and alive flowers. Today, this direction is particularly relevant, since the ideas of design using plants a great set. They are able to bring harmony to the house, make it cozy, beautiful and unique. The main thing is to take into account the features of the choice and placement of plants in the interior of a residential building.
The use of plants inside the residential premises has its own characteristics and helps to solve several tasks at the same time.
- Add aesthetics in the house;
- are a live filter, cleaning air;
- Located to rest, relaxing;
- Used for zoning space.
Positive sides of landscaping
Even when frost cracks outside the window or knocking annoying rain, we can feel ourselves in the summer garden or blooming greenhouse. And all this – thanks to living plants.
It is impossible to overestimate their role in the design of a residential building. They adorn the dwelling and at the same time bring much benefit, saturating air oxygen and absorbing carbon dioxide.
And this is not all the benefits they can bring. Green plantings improve our well-being, especially urban residents who cannot afford just to go to the forest or wander around the park. Fresh bright greens and colors aroma can raise the mood to anyone.
But with all the love of plants, you need to arrange your home so that everything is organically combined with each other: flowers, decor, furniture. Need to choose some kind of defined style and stick to it.
In addition, you need to know which plants live well together, and which cannot be coherent. One needed a lot of sun, for others, on the contrary, it is undesirable to hit direct rays. Some need abundant irrigation, and other contraindicated excessive moisture is contraindicated. You should also think about the containers in which plants live. Vases and pots must match the sizes of the root system. All these nuances must be considered. And then your plants will bring you only positive emotions.
How to choose a plant
Indoor plants firmly occupied their niche in the design of housing. The choice of them is so great that it is very easy to get lost in this diversity. Therefore, you need to represent what style you prefer, and, based on this, choose flowers.
Orchid is particularly popular today, it will decorate any interior. And its colors and shades are striking by their variety – white, blue, purple, pink, yellow.
To the same blooming and pleasing of their beauty can be attributed to Camellia. Many give tribute to fashion and decorate their space with such species as Clivia, Stefanotis, Echmea, Gardenia.
Does not lose its relevance and exotic. Palma, Monster, Drageren loved many. Someone prefers to use in their interior of Hippeastrama and Anturium.
Those who prefer large plants choose Yucca and bent rented.
Fastomy among the Green Fellower. They are often decorated at home, thanks to their bright foliage, he pleases the owners all year round. To care for it is easy. In addition, it cleans the air due to the separation of biologically active substances.
Good humidifiers are considered drawn and violets. In addition, they greatly revive any space.
In the design of various premises use both single plants and compositions. It all depends on the space to be issued.
Not so long ago, the use of artificial colors seemed to be something old-fashioned, Lained taste. All due to the fact that they were made from the simplest cheap materials. Now the fantasy of producers of this type of decor does not know borders. And artificial flowers visually very difficult to distinguish from living.
For many, their use is considered convenient, because they do not require care, not counting wet cleaning. But not in every room they will be appropriate, you need to take into account all the features of the interior.
In the premises of various purposes
Decorating your home or apartment, think well what kind of home plants are suitable, for example, for living room, bedroom, kitchen, hallway.
Before embodying my ideas, find out if something or another room for a particular flower is suitable for the presence of light, humidity, air and other criteria. Learn how to care for the plant to get rid of yourself from extra troubles and experiences. Not everyone, unfortunately, flowers are doing. If your style is minimalist, ficus will fit you. An unpretentious plant will decorate your living room and supplies it with oxygen. Other plants with thickened stems will look good.
Classic home plants include monster and sensipolia.
Do not overload the space with flowers, even if you love them very much.
In the bedroom should not arrange a flowering garden. There is enough to place such species like aloe and calangean. They will create a wonderful microclimate. If the size of the bedroom is small, and no place for floor plants, you can place a small pot on the bedside tables, the dressing table, the windowsill. Lilies and ferns Leave for other rooms. Their properties absorb oxygen at night and highlight carbon dioxide – you will not benefit.
Almost all mistresses love to decorate the kitchen, and it is right. After all, the whole family at lunch or evening tea. Therefore, it should be beautiful and cozy here.
Pick plants competently and properly decorate the kitchen so that green plantings do not interfere with you, but at the same time created the mood.
Heat-loving plants will fit well here. If you are planning some part of them to place on the windowsill, choose those that need light.
Plate and sink – not the place where it will be convenient colors.
Highly motley and violent vegetation is better to avoid, as both colors that have a strong aroma. Here you can experiment, try the style that you closer: minimalism, modern, oriental luxury.
Usually in the kitchen, bouquets of living colors are superbly. Sunflowers, poppies, tulips. Choose that you are closer. Appropriate colors will be appropriate. You can use wall garlands and eggs.
You can create comfort and harmony even in the bathroom. And this will help the gentle orchids of the color of ivory.
Another place where flowers are quite appropriate – it is an entrance hall. Nothing limits you in choosing if there is enough light in the hall. But most often it is not, so it is better to place the discharge instances. It can be Fatsia, Pecheromia, Maranta, Drazena, Sansevier.
If you have a spacious entrance hall, decorate it with fern. If with a place of problem, then small flowers on the shelves and special stands will look very harmonious.
The art of decoration can transform your space. Feel like an artist, do not be afraid to experiment and use the original decor.
Spring – a wonderful reason to place the flowering branches of cherry or apple tree in high vases.
Summer makes it possible to enjoy the beauty and smells of bouquets from roses, lilies, peonies. They can be placed on the desk in the office, and on the dining in the dining room.
Having preferred live colors, it would be good to withstand the color gamut and the overall style of an apartment or home.
Several small vases or vases with flowers can make an interesting composition.
If you are well developed creative abilities, you can turn old pots and tin cans into original plants containers.
Pay attention to several tips that you may come in handy when making your home.
One beautiful plant can decorate the room and constantly attract a look. But if you add several other species to him, it can lose its attraction.
Little plants can not be put with a large tree. They get lost, even if they are extremely beautiful. It will be better if you create an ensemble of them.
For each flower, select the perfect container. Mass options: baskets, decorative pots, cachep.
And think about where the plant will be located – on the windowsill, shelf, coffee table, tremor.
There are indoor plants that please their long and frequent flowering. These include tender violets, lush geranium, large-flowered fuchsia. These Flora representatives have a lot of varieties, which allows you to choose that color and size you prefer to see every day in your rooms.
Revive the interior and add comfort Curly plants: Tradessches, Asparagus, chlorophytum. With their help, you can decorate the empty wall or part of the furniture, create a shadow on the window, they can be mastered all sorts of stands.
If you need a raisin, pay attention to the yukka, draping and cycas. Looking like palm trees, these compact plants will look original in any atmosphere.
Remember that very large plants are appropriate only in spacious premises. Lemon, orange, coffee trees, Diffenbahia will create a special mood. Hall, halls, greenhouses, swimming pools are suitable for accommodation. They will definitely not decorate a small room, but only create problems and will feel uncomfortable.
Now many are fascinated by the idea of creating a garden right in the kitchen. In small pots People grow spices and medicinal herbs. It all looks in the kitchen very appropriate and benefits.
Beautiful examples in the interior
With the help of indoor plants, you can make your apartment attractive, stylish, cozy, where both you and your guests will be very comfortable and pleasant to be.
And for this you need to learn such a simple science as phytodesign. And then you can create magnificent compositions and beautiful oasis, which will become bright bursts even in the very gray everyday life and raise the mood even in a cloudy and rainy day.
Let’s look at some successful examples:
- The bottom of the trunk in the outdoor belonging can be decorated with moss or green curly plants.
- On the windowsill, you can place a composition of several potted flowers. If we do it on the floor, then in the center there must be a copy of a little bigger than your fellow. The rest are located in the longstrict order, it is desirable that flowering plants present there.
- Fitodesign – an area of constantly developing, over time, original novelties appear, which are quickly gaining popularity in flower flowering. Thanks to this, you can make your most bold ideas and feel designers in soy of our own apartment.
- One of these new products – fluraramas. Inside transparent vessels are tropical plants. Another fashionable direction of the rootary. The basis for planting plants in pots is the branches of trees, stumps, roots. It looks all very unusual and at the same time naturally.
- As for the color scheme, you yourself determine that it will be better to combine with your wallpaper, curtains, furniture and other parts of the interior. But there are several universal shades that may be approached by many.
- So, in the kitchen, plants of yellow and green will create a special vigorous mood, as well as comfort and comfort. Fragrant and fragrant flowers will make an image completed.
- Roses, irises and freresses will give peace and relaxation in the bedroom. You will be pleased to be among these colors.
- Feeling harmony will give you white, yellow and pink flowers. Romantic setting requires red bursts. Also bright flowers will give energies and forces. Stress and fatigue will remove blue and purple plants.
- Freshness will give you lilac, place it recommended in a vase with a wide neck. In addition, it will serve as a good background for other plants. And you can supplement it with a branch of viburnum.
- Dahlias easily and fresh look, they do not fade and look very natural in any room. In the vase you can collect a few shades, and it will give livestock interior.
- Wildflowers in wicker baskets will give romance, and gorgeous buds in graceful sophistication vases.
- Special requirements are presented to roses: bright flowers are well harmonized with white vases. Dark tones elegantly look in black, silver and gold vessels.
- Little Orchids and Exotic Grass Leave those who prefer unusual solutions.
Variants set. Immerse yourself in beautiful world of colors and create your own unique oasis in an apartment or house.
About how to make a flurarium do it yourself, look in the following video.