During the construction of modern buildings and structures, special openings equipped with glazed superstructures are often envisaged. They are called lightaeration lamps. These devices have their own characteristics and certain functions that must be taken into account when carrying out installation work.
What it is?
Lightaeration lights are devices that answer not only for lighting, but also for air exchange indoors. Such lights are made to divide into several categories in the form.
- Rectangular. Have vertical glazing. They differ waterproof and very comfortable in cleaning. Such devices are rightfully considered the most simple in operation. The main drawback is in weak light efficiency.
- Trapezoidal. This version of the lamps, on the contrary, has good light-efficiency, since the glazing is located to the horizon at an angle from 70 to 80 degrees. As a lack, high pollutability of trapezoidal structures should be noted.
- Triangular. Lanterns of this type are separate, since they are used exclusively for lighting. Also considered difficult.
- M-shaped. More suitable for industrial premises requiring intensive air exchange.
- Shadovo. Options for lanterns, according to the design type similar to previous. Most often they are focused on the northern part of the sky. Are considered unprofitable from an economic point of view. In addition, they impede a normal snow from the roof surface.
Separately, it should be said about anti-aircraft lanterns because they have translucent surfaces. They have pretty high light efficiency. Such lights do not require much space, but at the same time ensure uniform coverage of the entire territory.
A significant disadvantage is excessive pollutability of dust. But if the lanterns have vaulted and dome transparent elements, then the listed deficiencies become less significant.
Difference from aeration lights
It is not necessary to confuse light-aeration lights with aeration, since these structures have significant differences. The main discrepancies are in their devices, functions and principles of work.
So, aerial lights are designed to install indoors with significant heat, gas and dust release. The air exchange is carried out due to the fact that the warm air in the room rises, and only then through the holes it turns out. Air loss provokes the receipt of new masses through open windows or window.
Lightaeration combine two functions – lighting and air exchange. In this case, the air changes on the same principle as with aeration lamps, but at the same time the light is fed to the room.
Thus, light-ration lights perform several functions, two of which are the main: lighting and air exchange. It can be said that such inefficient devices create a favorable climate in the room by venting and lighting.
In order for the lanterns well to cope with the tasks, it is necessary to take into account some moments when installing. In particular, it is necessary to choose the right form and calculate a sufficient number of separate components of the design on the existing territory.
Depending on the area and dimensions of the room, it is necessary to correctly determine the size of the light butter lights. The width of the lanterns can vary from 6 to 12 meters. But at the same time, any design can be equipped with two tiers of opening flaps or binding. It is noteworthy that In the first case, the length of the flaps will be 1.8 meters, and in the second slightly less – 1.2 meters.
Devices whose width is 6 meters, mounted over 18 meters spans. If the width of the span exceeds 24 meters, then in this case there are already 12-meter devices.
Tips for mounting
When installing the light butter lanterns, it is necessary to reckon with the nuances of technical, designer and other kind.
Significant assistance in the process of work can provide advice.
- To ensure the required level of natural lighting in the room, it is necessary to consider the absence or presence of furniture and equipment in them. When determining the size of light opening, the latter can be reduced by 10%.
- The dimensions of light openings should be determined with the height of the building itself.
- If the production is implied by the conveyor technological process, the devices should be positioned directly above the technological lines.
- In the case when there are no specific requirements, devices can be placed evenly.
- Anti-aircraft lights are not recommended to locate the height of the building.
If you fix everything correctly, then there will be not only a favorable microclimate in the room, but also quite good lighting. In this case, the lighting filling may contain integrated natural ventilation systems or be deaf.
Read more about Lightaeration Lights See in the video below.