Wedge scaffolding – a rigid construction of metal profiles, which is used for repair or reconstructive work. The universal and convenient structure is great for mounting various designs or finishing and restoration. Today, wedge scaffolding are considered the most popular due to increased safety and low prices.
Features and design elements
Conducting construction and installation or repair work requires forest use. With their help manage to organize:
- binder roofing;
- building insulation;
- decoration of walls and facades;
- Erecting country objects.
Forests made of steel pipes and flooring are able to withstand the load up to 500 kg. The key feature of such structures is that it is possible to collect the support formwork using the compound of horizontal and vertical components. The fastening of the elements among themselves is carried out by using the lock mechanism that prevents the unexpected separation of parts.
To assemble forests, installers do not have to apply significant efforts, and the operation of structures does not require additional investments. The second feature of the wedge forests is that they are safe for any kind of construction works.
The advantages of wedge-type designs include a number of factors.
- High reliability design. The connection of the elements of wedge forests is carried out using locking mechanisms, which provides the ability to mount large cargo.
- Universality. The forests are asked for the construction and finishing of different objects, regardless of the complexity of the work and configuration of the structure.
- Easy installation and dismantling design. Key tool – hammer for clogging and extracting a wedge of flange locks.
The full use of wedge forests is possible only after their careful installation. At the same time, the engineer and technical specialist should check the preparedness of the design and write down the permission to operate the construction.
For the device of wedge forests use the following elements:
- vertical metal racks;
- Rigel for fastening horizontal racks;
- horizontal racks;
- shoes protruding as a reference part;
- Started detail, which is a vertical with flanges;
- diagonal for communication of elements and ensuring structural strength;
- jack made in the form of a bummer;
- staircase made of metal profiles;
- flooring from a tree or metal sheet;
- Brackets and other fasteners.
And also to the composition of the structure refers to a stabilizing support and a mounted console.
Wedge forests are in demand on many construction sites, where the organization of facade works is required. Such structures have two sizes that determine the working height of the structure.
- LSK-60. In this case, the maximum height of the forest will be 60 m. Constructions are constructed from pipes, the diameter of which reaches 48 mm, and the wall thickness is 2 mm.
- LSK-100. Stages with a height of 100 m are assembled from pipes with a diameter of 48 mm with a thickness of the walls in 3 mm.
As well as wedge-type forests are able to form sections with a height of 2 m each. The width of the passage between sections does not exceed 1-3 m.
Before starting the installation of the structure, it is worth checking the availability of the necessary tools, as well as prepare the desired equipment. A specialist who will be engaged in the design of the design, will need to carefully examine the CPR scheme and test the check for the detection of damaged elements.
Installation of wedge forests is carried out taking into account the requirements of construction standards, which include SNiP 12-03-2001 and various GOSTS. And it is also necessary to take into account the requirements of safety: perform work in protective clothing and using reliable tools.
Installation is performed in a specific sequence.
- First prepare the site. It must be cleaned of the construction waste, snow, dirt, as well as to ravage until a flat surface. Additionally, you need to dug dwarves for water drain.
- The second stage implies the installation of forests from the corners of the building. At the same time, it is important that the access roads to the object are organized correctly, and the design did not interfere with the travel of construction equipment.
- Further under the shoes of the forests install lining from wood, the thickness of which does not exceed 45 mm in the transverse direction. Sometimes instead of shoes, jacks are installed, which can be aligned with the design with the horizon.
- The fourth stage is Installation of starting elements, Mounting which is performed by longitudinal and transverse ties.
- When previous work is completed, the Master will be able to proceed with the main stage that implies Installation of vertical columns in starting elements. Fastening the racks perform using castle mechanisms or flanges. It is important in the process to track the level using a special tool or plumbers.
- To ensure the safety of vertical racks, The design is enhanced by the brackets, attaching it to the object wall. Additionally set attachments.
- Then, on each tier of forests, laidels of wood or metal sheets are laid. And also erect flights, install a staircase for the organization of lifting and descent.
- The next step is to enhance the design by mounting the diagonal, which is fixed from the end in two adjacent spans. The distance at the same time should not exceed 9-12 m.
- Next, the master sets the railing capable of withstanding the load from 70 kg. It is especially important to carry out the installation of the railing on the upper tiers to prevent the risk of falling installers or plasters.
Finally, at the last stage, a grounding is performed to avoid exposure to electrical charges during a thunderstorm. After the construction work is completed, the same masters perform a dismantling of the design, adhering to the reverse order. First remove the diagonal, railing, flooring, then dismantle the stairs and get rid of garbage.
In the process of dismantling the wizard, sorting parts with their subsequent packaging.
Transportation and storage
The lack of wedge forests are that they are not fully covered with paint. Unscured elements require compliance with special conditions for reliable transportation and quality storage. In front of these events, it is required to put the components of solidol or other lubricant. Equipment transportation is carried out on special transport capable of accommodating all components of the kit.
Wedge scaffolding – universal and safe design, which is suitable for finishing, repair and restoration work, as well as to build various buildings and structures.
Description of the wedge forests and their installation, see the video below.