When choosing a professional flooring, special attention should be paid to its marking. Its decoding allows you to determine the purpose of the material, its bearing abilities, indicates the height of the corrugations. How to determine the brand of steel and the profession itself, to pay special attention to, it is worth learn a little more.
The first in the designation of the professional flooring is its brand, having a view of one or more letters. Liter decoding determines what purpose is the material. The main classification of the proflist looks like.
- “MP”. This denotes the metal – the material that has a solid decorative protective coating outside. In many characteristics, including dimensional parameters and type of waves, it coincides with the polycarbonate used to create transparent inserts in the roof. Professional property of this type is used for roofs on the roofs of the attic floors. The strength of the decorative and protective coating varies depending on its thickness: the most reliable options withstand significant operational loads.
- “H”. Under this designation hides the carrying type of professional leaf, considered a universal version for creating roofing coatings, fences, plating frame buildings and structures. The increased rigidity and strength of the material are achieved by increasing the height of the waves, as well as thanks to the special groove in the center of each corrugated element. This coating is not terrible wind loads, heavy snowfalls, other external threats.
- “WITH”. This literary is indicated by the wall material with not too high carrier characteristics. It is suitable exclusively for use as an outdoor clamping of buildings. Low thickness of the professional leaf and a weakly pronounced relief make it vulnerable to shock loads, strong wind.
- “NS”. The brand of profiled sheet material with such a designation is read as a carrier-wall. This significantly expands the scope of material. Professional sheet “NS” is used to externally skin construction and structures, the formation of roofing structures and canopies, manufacture of non-removable formwork.
These are the main brands that can be found in the market. Considering the letter notation, you can easily select the material in accordance with its purpose and strength requirements.
What are the numbers mean?
When studying the marking of the professionalist, you can pay attention to the fact that the designations consist of a combination of letters and numbers. They define not only the appointment, but also the individual characteristics of the material. Immediately after the letters go numbers pointing to the height of the profile. It is marked in millimeters: from 20 to 75. The more this indicator, the more intense the relief will be expressed.
After the notation of the profile height indicates the thickness of the steel sheet. This indicator is also indicated in millimeters. It is important because it affects the strength and rigidity of the material. Next, the marking indicates the assembly width of the material, differing from the total to the smaller. The last digit in the row is the maximum length of the sheet. All these indicators are indicated in millimeters.
Made of durable steel Professional flooring is available on sale in a rather wide assortment. Knowing the features of his markings and can read it, you can easily determine which option is suitable for the manufacture of a visor, creating a fence, wall sheathing. The main value is always given to the combination of litera and the first digit, denoting the height of the profile. The most popular options are to consider Read more.
This type of professional flooring is most often used as an alternative to polymer siding. Thin steel and minimum profile height do not provide him with sufficient reliability.
But the material costs cheaply, and in painted form resembles the lining.
Most often, a professionalist with such marking is sold in galvanized form. It is universal, has a pronounced relief, it is perfect for the formation of the walls of the walls, creating canopies or roofs on economic buildings. Sheets are well stained, and the decorative protective coating can be applied with 1 or 2 sides.
This type of wall coatings has an increased profile height, produced from more durable and thick steel. Despite the fact that its bearing abilities are quite small, the material is successfully used when building canopies, single-sided roofs with low snow load. It is suitable for constructing temporary fences.
Sheets are well staining with enamels on a polymer basis.
Professional flooring of this type is considered the most popular for use in economic needs. Its relief is well expressed, which allows to ensure the optimal ratio of strength characteristics and rigidity. Application and purpose similarly to other sheets of wall category.
“NS 44 1000”
Professional sheet with such labeling refers to universal options. It has a 1 m mounting width. Its main purpose is the construction of fences and fences, roofing arrangement. This brand is considered an optimal choice in terms of price and quality ratio.
Sheets are hard enough, withstand intensive operational loads.
Popular Universal Type of Profile. Sheets with such labeling have proven themselves in operation as elements of fences: permanent or temporary. They are suitable for the creation of roofing, facilities of external walls and internal partitions in hangars, trading pavilions. The height of the profile provides the stiffness of the structure, and the thickness of the galvanized leaf of 0.8 mm allows not to be afraid of its integrity even with significant operational loads.
This type of wall material has a pronounced relief, is made of high thickness galvanized steel. Despite the fact that the professionalist is indicated as a wall, it is widely used for other business needs.
It is possible to use it to create temporary and constant fences, use for the sewing of households, other frame structures.
Sheets with such labeling are characterized by excellent carrier abilities. High profile relief makes them a good solution for use on the roof, and the mounting width of 750 mm provides sufficient convenience when horizontal and vertical laying. The roof of the coated from the proflist “H 57750” makes it possible to guarantee the lack of problems with leaks for more than 10 years.
These brands of the professional leaf can be called the most popular and popular. But other suggestions focused on solving specific tasks are also available on the market. These materials are available with polymer or galvanized coating, differ in the type and elevation of the relief.
Since the marking of the professionalist determines its appointment, experts prefer to identify the categories of such products to its intended purpose. Some materials are considered universal: their rigidity and strength always turn out to be higher than that of budget analogues. The following brands of professional flooring can be attributed to popular options in this category.
- “H75”. Hard straight professional sheet with a 75 mm profile height is considered to be the best choice for creating a durable roofing. The embossed surface of the material withstands the maximum intensity of operational loads. The sheets of this brand are produced in galvanized and polymer version, there are special grooves on the shelves, providing increased strength. To the areas of their use, it is also possible to attribute the formation of a fixed formwork, reinforcing walls of buildings and structures.
- “C8”. A subtle straightener with original terrain and low shelves is distinguished by an attractiveness, an unusual appearance. It is widely used in the outer decoration of walls of buildings. Used in the production of steel rolling has a thickness of 0.35 to 0.7 mm, can have a galvanized or polymer coating. Such a sheet is suitable for the construction of suspended ceiling structures, can be used to form visors not loaded roofs and canopies.
- “H60”. The universal carrying professional list with such marking has a trapezoidal form of relief, is made of thick steel rolled steel. Special grooves are used in the material – rigidity ribs that increase the resistance to wind, snow loads. It has a wide scope of use, suitable for the construction of permanent fences on the foundation.
- “NS10”. A light versatile professional sheet with a small relief height is suitable for use as a material for the walls of the walls, facilities of suspended ceilings and other architectural elements. With some restrictions, it can be used when building canopies and roofing structures. For serious loads, this professionalist is not designed.
- “H144”. This marking is quite rare and only in specialized varieties of professional. The height of the profile is maximum here, focused on the construction of industrial facilities with a significant amount of spans. The stiffness of the material allows you to guarantee the possibility of minimizing the use of auxiliary supports.
When you can read the marking of the professionalist, you can easily understand the features and appointment of the material when it is selected. Such knowledge will be useful and if you need to buy individual elements for replacement, roof repair or fence.