Before the start of any landscape works in a private house or in the country, it is necessary to carefully assess the ability of the site. Not always land plots have a flat surface, sometimes layers of fertile soil are very damaged or absent at all. That is why a mandatory part of the work in the landscaping of the backyard territory is its dumping of rubble.
Sweep the rubble gives the opportunity to simply, practical and inexpensively landscaping its territory. It allows you to equalize the relief, protect the plot from flooding, disguise the construction trash and create an effective drainage system.
With the help of ottumps, equip the tracks in the garden, places for cars and entrances, and landscape designers everywhere use a decorative backfill to arrange the perimeter of gardens and flower.
Crusher’s damp has a lot of advantages.
- Twenty – high-strength material, so you can use it for ottumps, parking lots, locations of heavy vehicles and other areas encountered with high operational loads.
- Rubble coatings are distinguished by resistance to moisture, temperature fluctuations and other unfavorable external factors.
- You can perform the ottump of the site with rubble with your own hands without having any construction skills.
- Manufacturers offer a wide selection of rubble at the most distinct prices, so everyone can always find an acceptable option for itself.
- Crushed stone has a property to skip water, due to which it is often used in wetlands. Of course, as a constant full-fledged drainage, it is not enough, but the plump will avoid constant puddles.
- Crushed stone has a decorative appearance, so it is used everywhere in landscape design.
- The playground made of rubble almost does not need to care.
- Crushed stone has a natural origin, so its use nearby with residential buildings does not pose a threat to the health of people living in them.
However, it was not without minus:
- The coating is formed uneven and tough, it happens inconvenient on it;
- The use of large stones with pointed edges leads to damage to the tires in the parking lot;
- Crushed stone – not the most suitable material for the arrangement of game sites due to increased risk of injury.
When choosing rubbent, it is necessary to take into account the following characteristics.
- Fraction. Usually for backfilling take a gravel of medium and small sizes. This coating is convenient to move, it does not damage the car tires. If the earth is wetlands, it will be correct to perform a two-layer coating – to lower the stones of the large fraction, and to pour out with small rubble on top.
- Strength. If the sink is performed on construction sites or places of parking cars, it will experience high loads. In this case, preference is better to give the materials of magmatic origin with the brand of drumsiness from M800 and more.
- Beshech. This indicator reflects the presence of grains of flat and needle-shaped. If it is important for you that all moisture from the surface of the ottumpa leaves as quickly as possible, preference is better to give rubble with elevated input parameters. At the same time, it is necessary to remember that a significant number of incorrect shape grains leads to the deformation of the roadway, so it is desirable to take fractions with average parameters for car parking.
- Resistance. In the context of the Russian climate, any road surface is exposed to low temperatures. So that the dumping served as long as possible, you need to float the material with the marking F50 – such a stone withstands up to 50 cycles of freezing and subsequent thawing, so the coating will serve 10-20 years.
- Abrasion. This criterion shows the stability of rubble to pressure. For dumping parks and courtyards, the choice should be made in favor of materials with a reduced tendency to abrasion. When arranging the garden plot, this characteristic has no fundamental importance.
- Water absorption. Crushed stone should pass moisture, but at the same time not to absorb her. If the water falls into the cracks, then in winter it will freeze and expand – it will destroy the material from the inside and will negatively affect the operating date. Granite and gabbro are distinguished by the lowest water absorption, good performance at Serpentinite.
- Radioactivity. Usually, the dumping of yard sites is carried out near residential buildings, because the rubble must be safe. This means that the radioactivity parameter of the stone will be within 370 BC / kg.
Cottage plot, house territory or parking place should not only be functional, but also aesthetic and neat. It is important that the shape of individual grains and their kel correspond to the overall stylistic solution of the landscape. According to this criterion, the following varieties are distinguished.
- Granite crusp – gives beautiful and durable coating, and the inclusion of quartz in the breed is effectively transfused in the sun.
- Gabbro – creates a platform of a light gray shade that will change in the rain.
- Diorite – Used when creating a dark shade sites. In addition, the material is characterized by persistence to cold, wear, has exceptional strength.
- Coil – Serpentinite crushed stone dark green or olive color, whose shade is changed when moisturizing.
- Marble crusp – This material has a light yellow or white color, as well as a flat surface.
- Limestone crusp – The color of such a material varies from snow-white to brown. At the same time, it is painted well, so widely inquired in gardens design.
- Amphibolite crusheden – Such a stone does not represent any decorative value. It is used exclusively in cases where the emphasis is not on aesthetics, but on the durability and strength of the material.
- Quartz – the most beautiful view of the rubble, but also the most expensive.
Officing of territory includes several main stages of work. Raising the coem above the depth of the primer of the soil. This will protect the foundation of the structure from precipitation, neutralizes all the problems associated with the beading of the soil and gives the ground the maximum stability. In case the bias are 7 or more percent, the raising of the level must be complemented by the terracement.
When creating sucks on artificially fragmented areas in case of large height oscillations, it is necessary to provide a drainage system. Even on the most minimal slopes, sets should be installed that will withdraw water beyond the site.
Before starting work, the upper fertile layer is removed so that the grass does not grow.
Immediately, the swelling is performed by a manual way with the help of a shovel (if the size of the site is small) or special equipment (on large areas).
If the spray is performed in the place where the subsequent landscaping is planned, then after completion of the leveling, the black mill is returned to the place. When arranging the construction site to return fertile lands back meaning.
There are situations where the use of crushed stone is the only opportunity to improve the plot. These include cases when:
- Land podel is located in the lowland – this is especially true at an elevated level of groundwater, as well as in the rainy season and snow melting, when the site constantly hits;
- on the site there are heights and depressions that interfere with its full improvement;
- Part of the local territory is bursting and does not dry even in the heat;
- The main country road is higher than the level of the site;
- If the soil on the territory is highly littered with used building materials and household waste.
In all other situations, you can use other types of snowfring – sand, gravel or woody crust.
On how to pour a sickness area, look in the following video.